PDA

View Full Version : Sky Day Spa..... behind the Glen Hotel. Eight Mile Plains.

racer17
14-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Feeling a bit toey again so ventured to Sky. Never been before. Was expecting the same old HAB experience. NO NO NO. Was greeted by a nice looking tall HAB with long legs and short hair. Handed over the standard hundred. No questions. Undressed and waited. She entered and began the massage. Almost immediately her hands grabbed at the old fella. Then back to massage, then back to , yes you guessed it. After 10 minutes of this I thought I was going to explode lol. One of the most erotic massages I have ever had. On the flip it was basically all over lol. Did not take long. She did say other options were available. There was no way I was going to last that long lol. Cleaned up, then back to more intense muscle work. Standard pricing, touching included. If you are into the more erotic style of massage, give this place a good. You will not be disappointed.

Taffpost
14-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Been tossing this place up. Would be awesome if you could send me some intel on girls etc.

racer17
14-08-2017, 09:21 PM
As it was my first time there. I was more interested in the massage. So I did not get any name. But the ML was tallish with Short black hair and spoke perfect English no sign of Asian Accent. Give it a try. I am sure the girls ALL do the same

tab123
15-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Was she from Korea?

racer17
15-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Do not think Korean,

Taffpost
15-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Went last night.

Hands down the WORST finish to any massage I have had.

If I were to rate:
ML: 5/10
Massage: 5/10
Ending -40/10

YMMV but in my opinion there are so so so many better options.

While other girls may be way better... WIR?? No, wouldn't even be on my radar.

Rodgersodger
15-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Was going to post earlier that I have heard lots or bad reviews this place and only few good reviews

PuntMeat
15-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Went last night.

Hands down the WORST finish to any massage I have had.

If I were to rate:
ML: 5/10
Massage: 5/10
Ending -40/10

YMMV but in my opinion there are so so so many better options.

While other girls may be way better... WIR?? No, wouldn't even be on my radar.

Haha wow... what made it so bad?

Taffpost
15-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Haha wow... what made it so bad?

Believe me. You don't want to know.

Let me just say, I would hate to see this girl play the drums. Way too much force and absolutely no rhythm.

PuntMeat
15-08-2017, 03:55 PM

Let me just say, I would hate to see this girl play the drums. Way too much force and absolutely no rhythm.

haha 'nuff said :burn:

reddoor
15-08-2017, 05:27 PM

Indeed 😬... No shortage of them about brother.

ococpunt
17-08-2017, 05:00 PM
personally I would not recommend this shop, massage is generally non-existent and the endings are always hit and miss, owner/manager does quite a lot of marketing, wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who wrote the good reviews lol...

dean69
18-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Hi Boys
I've been there a few times but don't laugh I go for a genuine massage, Emily does a outstanding job but only massage deep tissue. She does ask at the end if you are interested in one of her friends coming in and taking care of anything else you may need. Sammy the manager is a great salesman I have seen some very attractive lady's there but I can't comment on there services. I'm going again tonight I might check out the deserts menu.

Taffpost
19-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Indeed 😬... No shortage of them about brother.

I guess what pissed me off most is that I get so well looked after by my reg at a shop near me.

While I am aware it's not far to judge a new experience on someone who you have seen countless times and knows exactly what you want, you tend to get annoyed when the rudimentary skills just aren't there.

Guess I need to keep little head under control when my reg is on a day off lol.

racer17
19-08-2017, 11:49 AM
I wish I got the girls name. My experience there was 10/10. Just goes to show you. Good girls can make or break the salon.

Digger
19-08-2017, 07:19 PM
I have no complaints with this establishment.
Attitude by the customer is often matched by the masseuse!

racer17
19-08-2017, 07:56 PM
hey. true ...good point

Taffpost
21-08-2017, 09:28 AM
That point can go the other way too.

Shit punter attitude may mean that you only want shit services...

Mutton tastes awesome to those who have never tasted good quality lamb...

jnk
21-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Wow - I must be really lucky!
Been going there on and off since it opened and I've never had a bad punt.
Some are way better than others but none have been bad. I don't think the manager would keep them if they were shit.
If you are serious, and not just fucking with him, give him a call and sort out your issues.

Digger
22-08-2017, 01:54 AM
"Shit punter attitude may mean that you only want shit services..."

I am not sure where your coming from with that comment. Maybe it's time to take your medication,

Bblue
23-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Turns out he open a sister store two suburbs away. Newly open, I haven't tried the eight miles plains one yet. My reg sent me that way.

PuntMeat
23-08-2017, 05:46 AM
Turns out he open a sister store two suburbs away. Newly open, I haven't tried the eight miles plains one yet. My reg sent me that way.

two suburbs away in which direction??

Bblue
23-08-2017, 10:07 AM
two suburbs away in which direction??

Acacia Ridge, the shop has the same name, next to supercheap.

reddoor
24-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Acacia Ridge, the shop has the same name, next to supercheap.
Tried it recently,heres my review... CRAP.

racer17
24-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Unless he IS the manager

Rodgersodger
24-08-2017, 11:33 PM
So what's the go this place I here few good and bad and now I here they got a new shop opening ! Maybe time for a visit and see for my self

Bblue
25-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Unless he IS the manager

Lol I am not, maybe if I were I would have put a good review on the joint but in my situation where I am not I still wouldn't put a review since I only tried my reg who works at both joints whom I visited. So if I review it will be bias towards my reg which of course be service 11 out 10 hence why she my reg lol. All I can say is the place is clean and quiet atm.

scrim57
27-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Winter, Cherry = recommended

Timtom
06-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Where is hana? Miss her so much, have so much fun with her, wonder where is she?

4FoW2
06-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Been here twice - both times massage was poor, ending was poor and girls were not even friendly or pleasant.
With other much better service around won't be patronizing this shop until more positive reviews are written by unbiased punters.
To me its simple - if any shop was good then more positive reviews would be written or you wouldn't here boo because punters wanted to keep it a secret.

My advice to manager / owner - match what is being offered in the "better" places or suffer. Simple.

Brissypunter
06-08-2018, 09:30 PM
The owner of those to shops now owns Amore

Massaddict
07-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Tried it recently,heres my review... CRAP.

Agree. Had a bad experience with a very greedy ML who pocketed my change for the massage even though the agreed tip was paid in full. Never been back.

Brissypunter
07-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Yeah been both sky day and Amore all crap like Red says

superkawaii
08-08-2018, 03:11 PM
I've been here many times always with a positive ending. Only negative thing i can say is some Ml's ask for too much for extras ~ but looks wise i think this shop has one of the most attractive ML's

blake_ly
09-08-2018, 05:25 PM
I prefer the AR sister shop, seems like the 8mile one, you're very likely to run into people you know haha especially since the restaurant next door is busy :anger:.

last time here, meet a lady who couldn't speak any english, and the massage was dull.. just in it for the tips.

Tavs
13-08-2018, 06:29 PM
One of my co-workers was telling me about this place and not in glowing terms- she wasn't too impressed haha

ococpunt
14-08-2018, 01:16 PM
mostly attractive GIRLs offer above standard extras, it is pricey, but u do get what u pay for in my opinion

a place for a treat but not a cheap fix hahaha

Trappedinthe80s
14-08-2018, 08:57 PM
I'm been going here for quite a while and mostly the service and standards have been pretty good. I found a few absolute treasures along the way but unfortunately they either move on or work on days when I can't get there. Like most places they seem to have a reasonably high turnover which means a surprise each time.

kev1983
24-11-2018, 08:44 AM
My friend told methe girls in sky day spa can do FS. Is that true?

cekret
25-11-2018, 12:05 AM

Such a stupid question... go in and ask then keep the answer to urself

Homebrew
25-11-2018, 01:00 AM
Such a stupid question... go in and ask then keep the answer to urself

Yep, new fella, FFS (for fucks sake) in case your dumb ass mind can not work it out, just call into ACPS (acacia ridge police station) and ask them your dumb ass question, seriously 5 posts and your asking shit like that, I would change my user name real soon, eh.

Digger
25-11-2018, 01:36 AM
Cekret, You are a deadset dickhead, remove yourself from this forum or I will arrange it for you!

cekret
26-11-2018, 01:58 AM
Yea it's guys like u that make the owners post on wechat to stop talking about their shop

Digger
26-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Yea it's guys like u that make the owners post on wechat to stop talking about their shop
The information you are seeking on ML is not not the publicity that shop owners are seeking, so go a play on WeChat you fool!

cekret
26-11-2018, 05:35 PM
The information you are seeking on ML is not not the publicity that shop owners are seeking, so go a play on WeChat you fool!

Ur such a cold man Digger! Im telling Kevin1983 to find out for himself n keep what he finds to himself. If he decides to share, up to him but do what we all do, share via PM privately to a group of guys u trust.

The owner doesn't need to tell the dh to stop posting shit about sensitive information out in the preying eyes of unwanted viewing.

FYI: I do all my punting on WeChat n have gotten to know many ML's and owners n have kept a healthy relationship by not divulging any details on this forum (unless ur amongst my trusted list of guys who I privately share experiences with)

Digger
26-11-2018, 06:20 PM
Ur such a cold man Digger! Im telling Kevin1983 to find out for himself n keep what he finds to himself. If he decides to share, up to him but do what we all do, share via PM privately to a group of guys u trust.

The owner doesn't need to tell the dh to stop posting shit about sensitive information out in the preying eyes of unwanted viewing.

FYI: I do all my punting on WeChat n have gotten to know many ML's and owners n have kept a healthy relationship by not divulging any details on this forum (unless ur amongst my trusted list of guys who I privately share experiences with)

I am really sorry cekret, my reply intended for Kevin1983. My mistake, sorry again; should have gone to Specsavers!

blake_ly
26-11-2018, 09:16 PM
pass the popcorn*

Sticky Date
27-11-2018, 04:45 PM

Guys guys guys....We have two possibilities for Kev1983 question.

1. He is an unthinking moron or

2. He is pretending to be an unthinking moron, hoping that the question will be answered by a real unthinking moron, getting Sky day spa attention from uniform boys....this is classic stuff for a local competitor. If you are not expecting ( and caught by surprise , or taken in hook line and sinker ) competitive tactics like this... then you haven't been exposed to a too widely in the world yet.... this sort of shit happens in all sorts of industries all the time... in this fucked up world we fucked up humans have developed.... sadly, it is very very normal.

revolnaisa
27-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Guys guys guys....We have two possibilities for Kev1983 question.

1. He is an unthinking moron or

2. He is pretending to be an unthinking moron, hoping that the question will be answered by a real unthinking moron, getting Sky day spa attention from uniform boys....this is classic stuff for a local competitor. If you are not expecting ( and caught by surprise , or taken in hook line and sinker ) competitive tactics like this... then you haven't been exposed to a too widely in the world yet.... this sort of shit happens in all sorts of industries all the time... in this fucked up world we fucked up humans have developed.... sadly, it is very very normal.

Following is copied from a different thread. Supports your number 2. Looks like he got some serious intel :smile:

You guys worry too much. Cops checked up on all the neighbours due to a house breaking case next to the shop. Unlucky i live in this street. Cops should pay more attention to local public security. 10+ house breaking cases in sunnybank area this year. Be careful anyway.

bjsearcher
28-11-2018, 11:33 AM
You guys are all paranoid. 98% of what gets written here is exaggerated bs and the cops can't rely on it as evidence as there is no corroboration. Like most internet forums it's a place for fantasy.

They already know the Services these types of places provide (been around for donkeys years).

All they have to do is send in Immigration and no staff!

popeye96
28-11-2018, 05:51 PM
You guys are all paranoid. 98% of what gets written here is exaggerated bs and the cops can't rely on it as evidence as there is no corroboration. Like most internet forums it's a place for fantasy.

They already know the Services these types of places provide (been around for donkeys years).

Maybe so, but why make it even a tiny bit easier for the authorities by sharing way too much info.

gpeck80
28-11-2018, 06:32 PM

I agree with Popeye96. It may not be evidence by itself, but it could point them in the right direction for them to acquire evidence. Some people on here just need a head wobble.

brownwallaby
28-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Police raids did happen, people have been found guilty and had to pay fines. At last one girl had to leave the country for visa breach. Apart from that the cops do visit massage shops to have a chat with the owners. It’s not very frequent but you wouldn’t want to be there when it happens. Once when I was inside the room there was a commotion outside. My first thought was a police raid, turned out to be something harmless but enough to make me limp and the poor girl had to start from scratch to get me back up

blake_ly
28-11-2018, 10:13 PM
One hour on this forum, and you can easily short list 3 to 5 shops that would be prime suspects for non-massage services, simply a case if they wanted to or not; I would and am worried, but that's why it's punting... it's like driving 130 on the freeway at night, you don't really care about the extra 5 minutes you save, but you sure will care about the fine if caught.

bjsearcher
29-11-2018, 11:22 AM
One hour on this forum, and you can easily short list 3 to 5 shops that would be prime suspects for non-massage services, simply a case if they wanted to or not; I would and am worried, but that's why it's punting... it's like driving 130 on the freeway at night, you don't really care about the extra 5 minutes you save, but you sure will care about the fine if caught.The cops don't need the prattle on this Forum is all I am saying. They already know.

brownwallaby
29-11-2018, 12:10 PM
For them it’s not a priority unless there are complaints from the neighbours or it is related with another case they’re investigating (bikie businesses, corruption)

darkice
01-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Any good recommendations for this place? Or some around Underwood?

Would be keen to hear if there is ones that do a fair amount of tease or can provide gfe

revolnaisa
01-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Any good recommendations for this place? Or some around Underwood?

Would be keen to hear if there is ones that do a fair amount of tease or can provide gfe

Check your PM mate.

darkice
05-02-2019, 01:41 PM
did a drop by today

kiki, emi and 1 other can't remember.

Either way, wasn't impressed, none looked appealing, except maybe kiki and that was probably because she was wearing a crop top and short shorts and actually smiled. I'd say all 3 girls were in their 30's. They were booked out so didn't partake. Probably a good thing.

theblackhand
23-02-2019, 08:56 PM
The last time i went the place was filthy in a bad way , the other store over at Archer field was ok, one of the staff was about 22/24 very easy on the eyes, but i believe she is not at that shop now.