PDA

View Full Version : Question Have you been here before?

MoneyDLuffy
14-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Hey Bros,

Been around a couple of new massage places, and I kept getting asked. Have you been here before? Even the naughty places, why the question?

What difference does it make?

Can someone share some light on this?

I also say no, it's my first time. I read somewhere on a Singaporean forum that they tend to price u better if you pretend to be poor and new, made sense - it's the pay nothing now and come back for more sales trick.

BlackToad
15-08-2017, 12:16 AM
I just answer truthfully to this question. Doesn't seem to make any difference to the prices they charge.

Only thing is that if I say "No, my first time here." The ML often looks surprised like I have the words "frequent punter" tattooed on me somewhere:question::question:

Travelmate
15-08-2017, 03:00 AM
Just an ice breaker.
Not much difference asking how are you or are you busy today?

aussiegaigin
15-08-2017, 07:01 AM
I don't think it would affect pricing, but it might affect the service if the girl thinks she does not have to match a known "standard" from other girls in the shop.

scooper
15-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Just wanting to see if you know about the extra service that's all.

Marrickvill_5
15-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Just an ice breaker.
Not much difference asking how are you or are you busy today?

yah.. really.. just saying..

curious36
15-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Some are just curious. Some want you to be their piggy bank.
I always tell them I have been before but a long time ago.
Could have been last week. lol.

sukeong
15-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Ah ice breaker, good to know. my initial thoughts when I was asked over the years were that they suspected me as one of those inspectors for councils lol

Prashvj
15-08-2017, 11:47 PM
I always say yes even if I haven't. Just to let them know that I'm aware of part 2

BlackToad
16-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Some are just curious. Some want you to be their piggy bank.

Yeah, I sometimes get asked "what part of Sydney do you live in?", "Do you own or rent your house?", "what work do you do?", "Were you born in Australia?"

Looking for an Australian citizen with lots of assets I wonder????

Marrickvill_5
16-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I sometimes get asked "what part of Sydney do you live in?", "Do you own or rent your house?", "what work do you do?", "Were you born in Australia?"

Looking for an Australian citizen with lots of assets I wonder????

what's your starsign? do you ever know your blood type? do you prefer krispy kreme or donut king? where did you park? how many bed rooms in your place? how many bathroom? have you got anytattoo? what do you think about clit piercing? what;s life? would you date with someone who's cute but psycho? what do you think about iphone 8?

Pussyhands
16-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Conversation usually goes to food :)

Cuz I like cooking and eating hoho

And me talking about things that are annoying (the girls double as counsellors)

I get sexual therapy, psychotherapy, and enough company from girls for the week or more ahhaha

Christmas
16-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Conversation usually goes to food :)

Cuz I like cooking and eating hoho

what do you like to cook?
what did you eat last night?
what about go out and eat?
what do you think about Korean food?
have you ever been to eastwood?
what about straty?
did you know there's north korean restaurant in campsie?
have you ever tried gluten free meal?
how did you go?
what's for lunch?

Nejums
16-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Why is she talking? Shouldn't her mouth be full? ;)

Mate, they're just conversational topics. No need to over think.

MoneyDLuffy
16-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Hahaha, yesterdays session the ML went on a full racist binge, it was hilarious. Then it some how ended up with food as well.

My question was really about the beginning when I'm at the reception (even at legit places) . That's when they tend to ask, at least for me. Other stuff during the massage is chit chat and I know.

cuteguy
17-08-2017, 12:33 AM
If you say it's your first time the girl will find out from the other girls or receptionist whether this is true or not. Girls do talk with each other when they are waiting for customers. At the same time, girls might ask this question just to break the ice and possibly decide whether she should offer you anything extra.

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 11:38 AM
I'd say it's not really sales tactic, there is no time for that BS in shops, probably more to gauge if you want the extra or not. If you been here, then you should know of the extras, if you haven't, chances are you might have stumbled in for proper massage.

So say yes if you have been, say no but have read the shop on line if first time to show you know the expectations

cassius
23-08-2017, 09:07 PM
ha ha ha ha ha. good answer by M5

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:28 AM
Mostly goes to food

Souless
17-10-2017, 08:04 AM
My topic usually ends in them asking when I’ll come visit again.

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Yesterday I visited a Thai shop for the first time and wasn't sure if it was a legit shop at the Cross (not the Nim Thai which is legit), served by a young busty Thai girl Yaya and when she asked me if I had been there before I said yes many times and I got what I came in for . I wonder what would have happened if I said first time ?

On second thought for that particular shop, it probably is a sure thing anyway . Otherwise, why would a tall pretty young girl like Yaya has a massive implant of Double D Cups if she is to work in legit shop ??

freshjive
22-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Hi Ahlungor,
Which shop in the Cross? Any detailed review?
Cheers

Christmas
22-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Ahloungor ❤️ freshjive

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Hi Ahlungor,
Which shop in the Cross? Any detailed review?
Cheers

It's called the Healthy Thai Masssge , review in the Private Section .

Alan86
22-10-2017, 01:38 PM
I've always felt they ask this question to ascertain if 'you know what goes on here'. This saves them a bit of embarrassment when asking you if you want extras later on

G.Panda
22-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Mostly answered, yes, I’ve been here but not regular. Lol fingers crossed and hope that I get better treatment.

curious36
22-10-2017, 03:02 PM
I now play it safe and tell them my friend told me it was a good place with good service.

Coastal Punter
22-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Good idea that. Ive only done a re-visit to place i rate on the GC.

Dystop
23-10-2017, 05:18 AM
Why AL is that a little white lie ?
Surely you are not doing the same with the moth ?