PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Angela the return of the queen

xboyx
15-08-2017, 11:26 AM
So Angela took some time off, went to Korea I think. Definitely miss her while she's away so had to keep myself busy with other girls at Ginza in the meantime haha.
On the roster she appeared again so booked for Angela for a catch up, and a catch down there.

She was wearing a lovely sexy dress, could see her slim body through that dress, a very nice rack if you're into slim girls.
Her waist is very small, that same pretty girl and I couldn't wait.

We had a few chat, kisses, then headed to shower room, off to bed.

Dinner Time
Usually the girl would give you BBBJ first but I decided to do hers first to get her into the mood. She has upgraded softer boobs now, honestly I don't mind which version it is, she was already good looking anyway.

She takes DATY and I gave her DATY. Again, her pussy is super soft and smooth like ice cream, clean and shaven, easy to find your way. She's got slim body, slim legs and tummy, the picture of her under waist is perfect.

After she enjoyed her time, it's her turn to give me BBBJ. Angela knows how to suck a man and it was a nice BBBJ. This time I booked 45' so we have plenty of time for foreplay.
In the old days at 638 Newtown and other brothels, a mind blowing BJ is hard to get. These days going to Ginza and you'll get excellent BBBJ almost every time. I wonder how Ginza receptions train these girls.

Main course
Dom on and she was riding me on top for a few minutes then changed to missionary. I grasp that boobs and sucked it while fucking her.
This girl seems to high every time we have sex, her reaction and moaning is a big turn-on. I wish I could go on forever but had to blow it.
The same young Angela, worth every penny.

harrycd
15-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Oh nice, I missed her before she left. Will definately have to see her soon

Pussyhands
15-08-2017, 05:45 PM
:thirst: yes bros