PDA

View Full Version : After a very sexually frustrating two weeks holiday with no punts, I let go and gave it to Cherry!!

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Person's Name : Cherry 🍒

Date of Visit : August 2017

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips (paid $90 all up, couldn't be bothered with changes)

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, My If You Are the One kind of favourite girl !

Services Provided: No massage, Breasts feeding aplenty and playing with her body for most of the session then Spanish, see below..................haha

My experiences:

Just came back from holiday and was sexually frustrated as no punting opportunities and had one time sex only !!

I'll tell you, there is nothing like coming home to all the fishes in the Ocean so to speak - of course, if you are travelling alone to all the places I have just been, you would have a BALL and tired legs and empty wallet and of course empty balls !

Rang Nicole and booked Cherry for her first appointment today and arrived at the shop right on time - so was Cherry, in her tight jeans and bags of shopping - mostly food, be a gentleman and helped her to carry her bags into the shop, we were the only people there at the time and I couldn't wait but hold
Cherry in my arms and gave her a big bear hug, gee, I wanted to feel her big bossoms so badly. She was very accommodating and took off her overcoat and she was wearing this sexy black singlet inside showing her deep cleavage and her bra which is always one size too small !!

I buried my head in between her big tits and for a brief moment, I was rescued from my starving for boobs !!

Cherry laughed at my behaviour and said, you missed me ? I said, you don't know how much and I want you now ! I need to get change, wait for me in this room.

So I went inside room 4, placed the fees and tips on the side table and got myself undressed, Cherry quickly came in to put the new table cover for me before she went outside to change into something more revealing and comfortable. her working clothes.

Which I thought was a bit of waste of time as when she returns to the room, I took them all off again in 15 seconds.

Cherry laugh out loud again and said never saw me so impatient before, where was the gentleman in me and the foreplay and the teasing, and I said I need to eat milk now (in Chinese meaning breast feeding !) so I lay on the table, the naked Cherry climbed on top of me and as soon as she lower her boobs to my face, I took nearly half of her breast into my mouth and literally eating them, don't worry, I was horny and hungry but I was still very gentle and only sucking her very lightly and gently. then the other breast, then the two nipples together, after about 10 minutes of this kind of primitive wild animal kind of instinct actions, I was more satisfied and calm down a little, now Cherry can do her things on me........................

And of course, there ain't any part 1, she just oiled me up a bit and then gave me some body to body or more appropriately breasts to body. got me rock hard in no times - yeah, no more tits sucking once the oil are on I'm afraid so my mouth was replaced by my hands and while Cherry has her two hands on me, I also have my both hands on her, breasts aside, I like to play with her booty round butt as well, some of you might have remembers that I did as much Italian sessions on Cherry as was our Spanish sessions, those bum are that good, but today, only a full throttle Spanish climax could satisfied my lust and for the first time we tried a two ways Spanish:

Firstly, it was my usual favourite position of Cherry on top and between my legs and I gave her an upwards Spanish pounding. then when I was nearly there, I thought I need a bit more and something different today, so we both got up, Cherry rested her back on the massage table and bent down about half way, and held her big tits together with her hands and when we adjusted to the right height and the right angle to insert, I slided right in between those big soft Double D Cups and gave her everything I got, again, the gentleman in me don't want to make too much mess on Cherry so I make sure all her lovely long hair were behind her head and when I was ready to shoot, I yelled out a little to Cherry to warn her so that she has enough time to change to holding her tits with one hand and arm and used the other hand to cover up and receive all my cum shots with her palm ! what a girl, we made a perfect Spanish couple everytime....................haha

So after the climax and exhaustion I rested my body on top of Cherry, she actually used her head a bit to support my body so that to leave herself a bit of room hence she could caress lil Ah a little bit more and in fact got the very last drop of juices out of me - talking about total and complete satisfaction and emptiness !!

Got up. lay back on the table for Cherry to give me a thorough clean with the wet wipes then herself, time was up but since there was no one waiting, Cherry was happy to give me some recovery massage on my tummy and inner thighs. that was oh so good as well.

Then I got dressed and kissed Cherry goodbye.

When I went outside, the whole team have arrived, Vicky still on her jeans doing some make up, Nicole was ready to go and Wow, she was wearing this light colour top with an inverted V opening at the front and only has two buttons from the top, and I could see that her perky tits were swinging and bouncing up and down inside, so I couldn't help myself but slide my hand inside and gave her a grab , and NO BRA !! so fucking damn erotic and flirting this mamasan, you have to see to believe !! Nicole really is more sexier than many of her girls, most of the times too.

But I really have to run so a quick hug with Nic and off I went.

May be I need to cum back and do the mamasan doubles again soon !!

Cheers

ysj
15-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Geez bro Ah, u got first dib of the day! I'm seeing Cherry tonight too. Hope she has cleaned herself nicely so I won't be tasting u on her...

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Geez bro Ah, u got first dib of the day! I'm seeing Cherry tonight too. Hope she has cleaned herself nicely so I won't be tasting u on her...

Don't worry brother, she's got most of me in her hands anyway and she cleans herself up very thoroughly !!

Cheers

TH14
15-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Person's Name : Cherry

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips (paid $90 all up, couldn't be bothered with changes)

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, My If You Are the One kind of favourite girl !

Services Provided: No massage, Breasts feeding aplenty and playing with her body for most of the session then Spanish, see below..................haha

My experiences:

Just came back from holiday and was sexually frustrated as no punting opportunities and had one time sex only !!

I'll tell you, there is nothing like coming home to all the fishes in the Ocean so to speak - of course, if you are travelling alone to all the places I have just been, you would have a BALL and tired legs and empty wallet and of course empty balls !

Rang Nicole and booked Cherry for her first appointment today and arrived at the shop right on time - so was Cherry, in her tight jeans and bags of shopping - mostly food, be a gentleman and helped her to carry her bags into the shop, we were the only people there at the time and I couldn't wait but hold
Cherry in my arms and gave her a big bear hug, gee, I wanted to feel her big bossoms so badly. She was very accommodating and took off her overcoat and she was wearing this sexy black singlet inside showing her deep cleavage and her bra which is always one size too small !!

I buried my head in between her big tits and for a brief moment, I was rescued from my starving for boobs !!

Cherry laughed at my behaviour and said, you missed me ? I said, you don't know how much and I want you now ! I need to get change, wait for me in this room.

So I went inside room 4, placed the fees and tips on the side table and got myself undressed, Cherry quickly came in to put the new table cover for me before she went outside to change into something more revealing and comfortable. her working clothes.

Which I thought was a bit of waste of time as when she returns to the room, I took them all off again in 15 seconds.

Cherry laugh out loud again and said never saw me so impatient before, where was the gentleman in me and the foreplay and the teasing, and I said I need to eat milk now (in Chinese meaning breast feeding !) so I lay on the table, the naked Cherry climbed on top of me and as soon as she lower her boobs to my face, I tool nearly half of her breast into my mouth and literally eating them, don't worry, I was horny and hungry but I was still very gentle and only sucking her very lightly and gently. then the other breast, then the two nipples together, after about 10 minutes of this kind of primitive wild animal kind of instinct actions, I was more satisfied and calm down a little, now Cherry can do her things on me........................

And of course, there ain't any part 1, she just oiled me up a bit and then gave me some body to body or more appropriately breasts to body. got me rock hard in no times - yeah, no more tits sucking once the oil are on I'm afraid so my mouth was replaced by my hands and while Cherry has her two hands on me, I also have my both hands on her, breasts aside, I like to play with her booty round butt as well, some of you might have remembers that I did as much Italian sessions on Cherry as was our Spanish sessions, those bum are that good, but today, only a full throttle Spanish climax could satisfied my lust and for the first time we tried a two ways Spanish:

Firstly, it was my usual favourite position of Cherry on top and between my legs and I gave her an upwards Spanish pounding. then when I was nearly there, I thought I need a bit more and something different today, so we both got up, Cherry rested her back on the massage table and bent down about half way, and held her big tits together with her hands and when we adjusted to the right height and the right angle to insert, I slided right in between those big soft Double D Cups and gave her everything I got, again, the gentleman in me don't want to make too much mess on Cherry so I make sure all her lovely long hair were behind her head and when I was ready to shoot, I yelled out a little to Cherry to warn her so that she has enough time to change to holding her tits with one hand and arm and used the other hand to cover up and receive all my cum shots with her palm ! what a girl, we made a perfect Spanish couple everytime....................haha

So after the climax and exhaustion I rested my body on top of Cherry, she actually used her head a bit to support my body so that to leave herself a bit of room hence she could caress lil Ah a little bit more and in fact got the very last drop of juices out of me - talking about total and complete satisfaction and emptiness !!

Got up. lay back on the table for Cherry to give me a thorough clean with the wet wipes then herself, time was up but since there was no one waiting, Cherry was happy to give me some recovery massage on my tummy and inner thighs. that was oh so good as well.

Then I got dressed and kissed Cherry goodbye.

When I went outside, the whole team have arrived, Vicky still on her jeans doing some make up, Nicole was ready to go and Wow, she was wearing this light colour top with an inverted V opening at the front and only has two buttons from the top, and I could see that her perky tits were swinging and bouncing up and down inside, so I couldn't help myself but slide my hand inside and gave her a grab , and NO BRA !! so fucking damn erotic and flirting this mamasan, you have to see to believe !! Nicole really is more sexier than many of her girls, most of the times too.

But I really have to run so a quick hug with Nic and off I went.

May be I need to cum back and do the mamasan doubles again soon !!

Cheers

I also stop punting for couple months, especially i did not see Cherry for long time! Cannot wait to see her again !

Even though, i did think about seeing Emma or Iris in Diva! But sure Cherry can out beat them easily!

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2017, 07:21 PM
I also stop punting for couple months, especially i did not see Cherry for long time! Cannot wait to see her again !

Even though, i did think about seeing Emma or Iris in Diva! But sure Cherry can out beat them easily!

Haha, for a foundation member and a fellow big tits lover, you sure didn't post a lot buddy but that's ok , as every time you did post, you hit them right on the head .

Go see Cherry mate , she is hotter than ever !!

Agreed ! They both offer different kind of services........but Iris's assets is not easy to forget and she is pretty too.....sometimes I just think who is she gone for good and who is the lucky guy !!!

And Cherry also is my go to girl recently .....she provide good services and she take a lot and I like it !!!!

studsg
15-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Eh... Are you talking about Iris from DOS now ? I haven't tried her out yet...

Or are you talking about Iris from QVB who has left ? Definitely a gem when she was still around. Too bad she's gone...

yowser
15-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the detailed review. What is the average age of girls in this shop?

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the detailed review. What is the average age of girls in this shop?

Apart from the two mamasans who are more matured, I think most of the other girls are mid to late 20's.

For example, this new Thai girl Lily today looks very young, I think at the most she is like 21/22 or something like that.

ysj
16-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Finally had my session with Cherry! Wow! Just wow! She gave a good massage too, smoothed out a lot of knots in my back and shoulders. Part 2 is just wow! She is also a chatterbox during the massage, we chatted a good 45mins throughout part 1.

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Finally had my session with Cherry! Wow! Just wow! She gave a good massage too, smoothed out a lot of knots in my back and shoulders. Part 2 is just wow! She is also a chatterbox during the massage, we chatted a good 45mins throughout part 1.

Cherry, that's my no 1 girl !!

TH14
18-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Haha, for a foundation member and a fellow big tits lover, you sure didn't post a lot buddy but that's ok , as every time you did post, you hit them right on the head .

Go see Cherry mate , she is hotter than ever !!

Thanks AHLUNGOR, Yes....I am not always post comments because my punting life is not very active...is not easy to find time .....work life balance is just a bullshit .....

stormeewp
21-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Great review thanks

QVB
25-08-2017, 12:19 PM

Thank you ysj

You try Cherry, please come to try Tiya too. Both working today

See you soon

Nicole
QVB

QVB
29-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : QVB Massage

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1 B, 139 York St, Sydney

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :- $60 / 60mins + tip

Got some intel from another forum so i decided to try and place out ... and i got say its probably the best RNT place in the Sydney CBD.

Firstly, i really like the location. its is in the heart on the CBD so its easy to get to and theres minimal signage so you can freely walk in without worry about people looking.

i was greeted by Nicole and immediately i knew i had made the right decision coming here. Nicole is one of the mamasan and a smoking hot mature asian lady with d cups ang wearing a tight pretty revealing top. its always a good sign when the mamasan is this hot. Nicole tells he she also does massages and i promise to book her next time.

Anyway in room i was greeted my Cherry super friendly and Huge wonderful tits .. got me rick hard just looking at them. she's asks me why i booked her and i joking say the mamasan she was the best. At that point she laughed and knew getting a massage wasn't all that i was after. she asked me to undress and said she would return soon.

Cherry return with only a towel wrapped around her which she immediatly dropped to the floor and then walked over offer the huge tits for me to suck. i was sitting on the massage table and went all in sucking and licking her glorious boobs. she seem to really enjoy it as she pushed me onto the massage table and got me to lie down on my back, she then got on top and dangle the boobs on my face and asked me to suck.she was grinding her pussy against me and i could feel her getting wet. Cherry then slowly all the down and started a spanish . i think she's an E cup so felt bloody fantastic. through out the session she was more than happy for me to touch. i got her to lay on her back whilst i tit fuck her and then finished with a amazingly skilful hand job.cherry gave me a thorough clean up and nice conversation and i was out.

i will definitely be returning. Also I'm pretty sure shop 1A is also a RNT can someone please confirm ?

Thank you dohlaa,

Cherry is here today and me

Nicole
QVB

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Cherry Cherry Cherry , my beloved no 1 girl, always delivers !

See you soon!

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 01:40 PM
haha love these ar's

going to go check her out !

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2018, 02:08 PM
7 Girls on one shift including two of the Best , very impressive.

From now on it will be hard choices for me too, Cherry 🍒 for GFE or Rachel for PSE ??

Ilovetits
13-07-2018, 04:13 PM
7 Girls on one shift including two of the Best , very impressive.

From now on it will be hard choices for me too, Cherry 🍒 for GFE or Rachel for PSE ??
Double with both will be awesome 😎

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Double with both will be awesome 😎

For that special occasion I think I need to book a Spa suite at the Hilton !

A wet and slippery Cherry 🍒 plus Rachel and their 4 big tits and me 1 hard cock ! Won’t that be something??

nirob
15-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Is cherry working other place ? Like 227 North Strathfield. Any one knows??

harrypotter1983
23-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Monday roster please vicky/nichole.

Weapon
09-08-2018, 09:09 AM
I finally managed to see this Cherry. Did not get any Spanish and didn't try licking her tits. She gives a good HJ and i got to finger her wet pussy. For me that's what happens 90% of massage sessions anyway.

WIR? Maybe but I'm not loosing sleep and booking a day in advance or anything.

FS is so much better value these days. But if you are feeling lazy and want a pleasant girl then give her a go guys.

QVB
15-10-2019, 11:07 AM
thank you brother Dean for your visit to QVB

please come back soon,

Nicole
xoxoxoxo

Person's Name : Cherry or Terri (I think Cherry)

Establishment : 1B/1A, 139 York Street

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Unsure

Rates : $40/30 mins + extra

Size/shape : Fit. Long slim legs. Firm arse. D-cup tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Mutual massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes.

My experience/comments :

I tried buzzing 1A with no luck, so buzzed 1B. A slim and attractive woman in a body hugging suit greeted me, but I was in the mood for tits. I asked to see a busty lady, and in walked someone I initially though was Terri, but later believe was Cherry. Quite attractive, striking figure. Gave an OK soft massage, and after about 10 minutes I asked if she would like to be massaged. She said yes, told me it would be $50 for undress hand job, and away we went. I enjoyed giving her a massage, and I think she enjoyed it. Her breasts are incredibly sensitive, and when she rolled over after about five minutes of my massaging her, those wonders were there to see and enjoy. Large brown areolae and incredibly responsive nipples. A place I could have stayed for days. Wow. Her HJ was average, but in package like that, who cares.

Will endeavour to return on days when Cherry is working. Great VfM.

Dean

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2019, 03:14 PM
I was in the mood for tits. I asked to see a busty lady, and in walked someone ... believe was Cherry. Quite attractive, striking figure. Gave an OK soft massage, and after about 10 minutes I asked if she would like to be massaged. She said yes, told me it would be $50 for undress hand job, and away we went. I enjoyed giving her a massage, and I think she enjoyed it. Her breasts are incredibly sensitive, and when she rolled over after about five minutes of my massaging her, those wonders were there to see and enjoy. Large brown areolae and incredibly responsive nipples. A place I could have stayed for days. Wow. Her HJ was average, but in package like that, who cares.

Hey Brother dean,

So you think Cherry's 🍒 HJ was average ? may be your mind and attention were elsewhere? but as you said: but in package like that, who cares. Absolutely !!

And I must admit, while Cherry 🍒 always gives me great Spanish and occasionally awesome Italian, I hardly ever let her finish me off with her hands, so, actually, I don't really know...............haha

QVB
18-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Friday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Mona : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

https://i.postimg.cc/1tZhJkSz/7437477-C-E83-B-43-F8-B099-635-B0325062-A.jpg

https://images.locanto.com.au/4867722862/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending_11.jpg

Vicky

https://i.postimg.cc/dtNbzkFp/7-EAB44-D2-9-CF4-4-B89-8-B9-F-C1141974-C6-E3.jpg

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

https://i.postimg.cc/02NgWGT7/5-B50-D798-4-A7-C-43-ED-AEE7-8272-CB347944.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/MTwNy10M/4-B820-F9-B-DD83-44-B9-8617-6-A097-B0-A2-BF0.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/cJ0SdqK8/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending-7.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/vZ1JMYHB/44-A82-C5-D-0-AC7-46-B3-82-E5-7216-EC0-C91-C6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/qRGYQgQm/52-B276-A2-708-D-47-E4-BD41-29-E9-A295-E5-C5.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/gJq95gcH/CF5358-FC-3-F88-49-FD-9-D8-D-26446438-EECE.jpg

QVB
22-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Annie: popular girl, just come back from holiday, curvy bodu, full booty, willing to please, very experienced

4. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

5. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

https://images.locanto.com.au/4867722862/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending_11.jpg

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

F0x
23-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Can I confirm if Cherrys English is decent? Well, should really confirm that for all the girls actually haha, since my Chinese is laughably bad lol

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2019, 12:13 PM
Can I confirm if Cherrys English is decent? Well, should really confirm that for all the girls actually haha, since my Chinese is laughably bad lol

Never spoke English with Cherry 🍒 actually but overheard her talks to other customers from time to time and judging by her other reviews, don’t think there is any issue in communication- in fact she could be quite chatty ........lol

But if you really want full on English talk session, go see Nicole the mamasan mate ! She can talk real dirty too ....... haha

Cheers

F0x
23-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Good to know AH,

I did a mamasan double many many moons ago haha, I tried to hold out as long as could, but there was no way I was resisting against 2 boobs in my face and 2 sandwiching my erection.

I have seen some AR to say Emily has decent english so maybe ill check her out first.

Thanks mate

QVB
25-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Good to know AH,

I did a mamasan double many many moons ago haha, I tried to hold out as long as could, but there was no way I was resisting against 2 boobs in my face and 2 sandwiching my erection.

I have seen some AR to say Emily has decent english so maybe ill check her out first.

Thanks mate

thank you Mr Fox

come back soon, many boobs for you.

Emily gone long time, please see Cherry or Coco

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2019, 11:35 AM
After two consecutive really ordinary RnT sessions in Newtown and St Peters, I’ll be going back to my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 for a lunch time beauty !

Sometimes I wonder, why should I bother to try anything else ? when most of my favourite girls are in the city !

Itskens112
13-11-2019, 12:37 AM
After two consecutive really ordinary RnT sessions in Newtown and St Peters, I’ll be going back to my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 for a lunch time beauty !

Sometimes I wonder, why should I bother to try anything else ? when most of my favourite girls are in the city !

100% agree! I don’t know why I keep trying other joints when it’s always a disappointed with the girls not matching up with the photos.

I use to go here quite often 2 years ago. Maybe it’s time for me to return and see what’s improved

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2019, 08:35 AM
100% agree! I don’t know why I keep trying other joints when it’s always a disappointed with the girls not matching up with the photos.

I use to go here quite often 2 years ago. Maybe it’s time for me to return and see what’s improved

Mate , who were you seeing two years ago ?

I probably know them too........ haha

Let’s share !

QVB
17-01-2020, 05:21 PM
Friday roster :

2. Monica : size 4. DD cups . 24 yrs . Singapore.girl . Sweet gentle hands . very Experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

eagerpunter
14-04-2020, 12:08 AM
AHLUNGOR your reviews have me so intrigued, god damn virus... guess the wait till make it even sweeter!

cuteguy
14-04-2020, 01:54 PM
Reading the subject of this thread made me think what punters will do once the restrictions are lifted and business is back to normal. They sure will let it go and give it to the girls in the shops. :shout:

N3ur071c
22-04-2020, 01:18 PM
So is QVB closed for good or just while we are locked in our homes?

everydaydee
21-06-2020, 06:19 AM
@ AHLUNGOR

Have you ever tried Rachel and Cherry at the same time?

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2021, 05:36 PM
So is QVB closed for good or just while we are locked in our homes?

Just went to QVB to see my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒.

Have a chat with Nicole, she said their lease had expired long time ago. The building is up for redevelopment waiting for Council DA, so they are on a temporary month by month arrangement, as soon as the DA is approved, they will have to move out.

So, the special Mamasan double will not be here for too long, anyone who hasn’t tried yet should go now. Too often we have seen members posting the regrets about not trying certain WL or ML then they were gone. Don’t be the next one to say you wish you have !

Ps. As for Cherry 🍒, she only works one day a week at QVB now on Friday, if the shop is gone, I will have to go out to 227 NSM to see her which is almost impossible these days, so I will see Cherry 🍒 more regularly myself too.

Cheers

Shortstack
13-10-2021, 08:35 PM
Called up and QVB massage closed, Owner wants to turn building into hotel.
Been trying to book Rachel at 227 NSM for months pre lockdown but she stopped working, just heard today she left the industry. Missed out on this busty Japanese girl.

Saw a lot of talk about Chloe being the No.1 girl at the moment but decided to book Cherry for 1 hr towards end of day after work.
Had 1 of them days and have been needing a massage for months.
Cherry was delayed with another client, took a shower and waited 10 minutes.
Massage was good. I left a happy man.

lee4winger
18-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Also missed this place, remember coming here on a weekend and had an 'OK' massage and service. Will try NS227 soon too, heard lots of great things :)