PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why dose shop post fake photos and rosters

kesuiyi
16-08-2017, 08:56 AM
I understand that shops post fake stuff on some websites like backpages. But why do they do the same here? Clearly some shops post fake roster/photos, and even fake reviews. Can anyone ban these kind of behaviours?

vitamin
16-08-2017, 01:49 PM
I understand that shops post fake stuff on some websites like backpages. But why do they do the same here? Clearly some shops post fake roster/photos, and even fake reviews. Can anyone ban these kind of behaviours?

Part of the game.
Lack of regulations so they can get away with false advertising.
So instead vote with your wallet.
And go places that doesn't do it much.
Or ask to see girls first before paying.

The fact they can keep doing it can only mean business is good with fake pics and rosters

harrycd
16-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Plus they pay for advertising on here, this forum is centred around shops not punters.

Christmas
16-08-2017, 02:05 PM
yah someone please make a forum for punters not shops
would it work?

aussiegaigin
16-08-2017, 02:09 PM
But they might have to charge a subscription fee to view it. It costs money to set up/operate a web page, who is going to pay?

csda
16-08-2017, 04:10 PM
i would. say $50 bucks a year seems reasonable. member that contribute a shit ton like AHLUNGOR get a $85 voucher instead of paying. admins or a poll to select a candidate for that voucher every year..

danshin
22-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Just don't go back if they are fake i guess

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Part of general business tactic and/or protection of a girls privacy. I am sure all of us will be using fake or heavily modified photo if this forum asks for really photo of us as thumbnail right?

There are tools out there to help spotting fake photos anyway. Don't worry too much about it mate

bryanr
27-08-2017, 08:30 PM
I agree with above. Women deserve privacy and safety, so photos close to the real is good enough
Of course, if you get to a shop and its all 50 year olds, then you just walk right out and dont look back

With privates, its take the same risk

Pussyhands
27-08-2017, 08:58 PM
it's hard to make it work. From a punter's perspective, if he finds a real gem, the first instinct is to NOT advertise it.
it probably works better as a tool to weed out duds.

That's a silly point of view to withhold gems out of selfishness. Ur doing the girl a dis-service by that and holding back to industry stilfuling the growth.

More reports means more competition means the gems becomes the normal.

It's a fallacy to keep gems to oneself, just shooting urself in the foot

Pearler
28-08-2017, 06:06 PM
When a women understands her worth and understands her potential no other
women is visible. In her mind their is no competition.

Uptight
29-08-2017, 12:53 PM
The answer to your question ?

It's to get you in the door and spend your $$$$$$$ and nothing else, the owners have no morals and it's dog eat dog in the punting industry :slobber:

cuteguy
30-08-2017, 01:34 AM

It's to get you in the door and spend your $$$$$$$ and nothing else, the owners have no morals and it's dog eat dog in the punting industry :slobber:

It's true. You see hot photos posted by some shops and believe the girls are at the shop only to find out that they are nowhere to be seen. It's a way of drawing the punters in. Once you are there, you are very horny and in most cases, you will go for something and the shop gets his business from you. The best way to deal with these shops is to walk away and by doing so, you send a message to them that you won't be fooled by their misleading advertising. Instead go to a shop that posts real photos of their girls.

Tall Focker
30-08-2017, 04:46 AM
Biggest tip off for fake reviews is broken English

CunningLinguist
30-08-2017, 09:02 AM

it's dog eat dog in the pussy industry

Uptight
30-08-2017, 06:38 PM
it's dog eat dog in the pussy industry

Haha yeah that to CL lol

SouthernPunter
10-09-2017, 08:44 AM
you need to be prepared to walk away