PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Kiki - like my 18yr old girlfriend

Bigbadmonkay
17-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Hi fellow punters.

Been reading all the reviews that appear on the site for a while now. Great advice and suggestions overall, big thanks to all you reviewers.

This will be my first review - I hope it won't be too bad.

Background:
After having an itch down-under for the whole day I decided to go for a last minute booking at Ginza.

Had my eyes set on Hana from the moment mr rooter posted his review on his amazing experience - seemed like just my type, got a message from Wilson that she was booked all the way up to 10pm, uh yea..:sweat:, asked about miki bloody 9:15 :thirst:. Fair nuff, who else is available? He replied with Kiki - so Kiki it was.

Needless to say I wasn't too enthusiastic when I rocked up at 6 for my booking and wasn't expecting much - boy was I wrong.

LOOKS and BODY
When Kiki opened the door, she had a schoolgirl outfit on. She was very slim, with straight long black hair. What drew me in was her face which was very sharply profiled and pretty - large eyes, and high cheekbones and legs that seem to go forever (maybe it was the mini skirt?), she really reminded me of my second girlfriend.

Because of her slim physique she doesn't have massive jugs, maybe B+ maybe C? But that didn't matter to me as it would have looked strange if she was a size bigger with her being so slim.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Straight away she was helping take care of my shoulder-bag, helping take me clothes off all the while lightly kissing my neck and face as well as some pretty heavy DFK whenever she got the chance - she was very GFE, gentle and caring.

This continued after we were both naked, but we didn't get into the shower until a good 10mins later as we just had so much fun teasing and exploring each other - well I did, and it seemed that she did as well.

Eventually went and had a quick shower with some conversation and a very quick BJ, i was eager to get to other things.

PART 1
Soon as we stepped out of the shower she asked to lay face-down where she proceeded with a tantalizing catbath, and to my surprise DD. I am definitely not a fan, but she was doing her thing so I didn't say anything.

This continued face-up where she eventually went down for BBBJ, occasionally coming up for some DFK. After a good 10 mins of this, she came back up for some more DFK and I took the chance to quick flip her around where I can explore her body and go down to my favorite part of any session - DATY. Gave a her a solid 10-15 mins licking which I really enjoyed - she was sopping wet after the first 2 minutes so hopefully I did something right.

PART 2
Basically for the rest of the session it was straight fucking - missionary, deckchair, doggy, cowgirl then onto to missionary and doggy again.
I'm normally a doggy dude, but with Kiki missionary was the best as she really initiated DFK during the whole time.

Funnily enough after all that i still didn't shoot me load so she went back for more BBBJ then eventually a HJ which pushed me over the line.

It must be said her BBBJ isn't the greatest, but everything else was almost perfect.

OVERALL
Kiki is one amazing girl, I've see several girls at Ginza and other places already. But she is definitely my favorite. You treat her as a gentleman would and she will respond with her loving and caring personality. The language barrier was a slight annoyance - I can speak a little mandarin, which she said she found cute? (calling a guy cute?)

I will definitely return and see Kiki. It also goes to show, sometimes not getting your preferred girl can lead to good things hehe.

Thanks for reading - hope I didn't do too badly

inmydream
17-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Good report bro, you did well. A lot of punters already fell for Kiki just like you.

Pussyhands
17-08-2017, 08:46 PM
She has a banging body and an addictive femininity.

My session with her had us both very moist ;) it was fire I tell ya ;)

Shame, I am getting over the flu so no ginza this week :( :( :(

harrycd
17-08-2017, 08:51 PM
This is a new Kiki right?

Nice AR straight to the Top of my list lol.

harrycd
17-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Fucking double post

inmydream
17-08-2017, 09:51 PM
what do you mean Harry double post? it's his first AR. Haven't you tried Kiki yet? No ginza yet after your muay thai training?

harrycd
17-08-2017, 10:07 PM
My first punt at Ginza was with a Kiki, pretty sure it's a different girl.

The forum lagged and I somehow posted twice earlier, I was going to see Amber yesterday but booked late. Will have to check out Ginza on Saturday.

inmydream
17-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Oh okay. Yeah I ended up posting Eminem video clips twice. I think they are doing maintenance this week.

Matie
17-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Chinese Kiki?....

inmydream
17-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Yeah she's chinese. I love chinese now. Got bored with korean. Food wise? Bored with chinese, love korean.