PDA

View Full Version : General talk The Drill

Budgyboy
17-08-2017, 10:10 PM
I'm quite partial to a DD, but I never really get that offered to me, three or four times only in all my punting years. I notice a lot of you guys get it at shops and with girls I go to and see. Is it because my arse is hairy? I always make sure I soap right up in the before shower. BBBJ never a problem, ball sucking no worries, alway lift the old leg but only those couple of times.

inmydream
17-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Which shop did you go? I'm not a big fan of DD but just let the WLs do it so it does not ruin the mood.

Budgyboy
17-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Got looked after at TP64 twice 42Gladesville once and somewhere else I v
Can't remember exactly where

inmydream
17-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Just go ginza and all girls do that. That's if love DD.

Budgyboy
17-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Been there quite a few times and it's never been offered

inmydream
17-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Seriously?? Okay I got no idea then bro hahahaha. Maybe too hairy they can't see the hole hahaha.

Budgyboy
17-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Yep, I reckon it's the old hairy bum,

Prashvj
18-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Try whiskey from Roseville rose.. or QQ from 142 Hornsby.. they have a set routine.. they will get you in all fours and dive in ...lol

Prashvj
18-08-2017, 12:07 AM
I'm not a FS guy but went to these ladies to tick DD off my list. I wouldn't have asked them myself but they just did.

BlackToad
18-08-2017, 12:33 PM
If your worried about your hairy arse why don't you get it waxed. Then no worries.

As a side note went to a ML last week and she started kissing my arse during the session and made the comment that I smelled nice. First time someone has said my arse smells nice!!

down2fish
18-08-2017, 08:09 PM
I'm gonna put my money on your ass being too hairy, I mean you gotta see it from their POV, they probably don't want their makeup getting wiped off by your ass hair LOL!. I reckon go get it waxed and you're probably good to go and have your DD cravings satisfied.

Budgyboy
18-08-2017, 09:32 PM
I reckon your right I knew it, the hair, problem is the young lady I'm married to will say after all these years, why have you waxed your bum? um I don't know just felt like it, nope that's no gunna cut it.

down2fish
18-08-2017, 10:32 PM
If I was in your situation I'd probably bring it up one night as a sort of joke. "Hey babe, what do you reckon of me waxing my ass" (throw some laughter in there as if you were joking) and if you're lucky enough maybe she'll be like, "I reckon that's actually a good idea, it is pretty hairy!".
Then boom! 1 week later there you are in Ginza on your knees and elbows with a hot Asian babe tongue deep in your ass crack.

Budgyboy
18-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Nice, already get my back done regular by her mate that's got a little space in her house where missy gets her nails done, and it's great entrainment for them and the young friends daughter watching me Yelp. Can you imagine when I go righto time for my arse to get done. Nah not going to happen there on that day, and missy is going to ask why I really want it done. Anyway had a heavy duty operation 18 months ago and had to shave head to toe. Worst part was my arse Hair growing back. Have you ever seen dogs when they drag their arse around on the carpet? Me