PDA

View Full Version : Ginza New K Hana, young and nice natural boobs, super soft

xboyx
20-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Checked out new Korean girl at Ginza lately, she's advertised as slim and young so she's gotta be in bucket list.

She indeed looks young. Ginza has plenty of early 20s girls, Hana is 23yo, certainly young but not the youngest at Ginza. But Hana is not on a robotic professional side. She probably has some experience but not one that you can be more in control if you want to lead the ride.

She's got a youthful look and pale white skin, very fresh looking. She's not as pretty as some other K girls but good looking for many caucasian guys I think. I don't think she had many Korean cosmetic surgery done to her face, maybe a little, very natural look imo. Most K girls who has major overhaul makeover would have a triangle slim face, Hana is not that type. Nice body indeed, her skin and natural body is nice to touch.

If you like young, natural boobs, a bit shy girl, Hana will be one of your favourites. Her soft white skin, fresh natural boobs are very attractive for many guys. If you like pretty girls, Ginza has plenty too.

Down there she's shaven. Her vagina is not a "slim" one hahah, I don't know how you call this, and it's super soft. Very nice and firm bum too.

She gives good BBBJ and enjoy DATY, soaking wet, you will like eating her if you like giving.

I did one round with her in a 45 minute session and only managed 2 positions then came. The after-sex part was good as she has good english. She enjoyed having a chat and hugging.

Hana's best assets: Young, 23 YEARS YOUNG NATURAL BOOBS, soft white skin, nice bum, super soft vagina and enjoying sex. Worth a visit and worth a return after I check out other girls I haven't seen at Ginza, problem is there are just 3 new girls starting tomorrow and still a few I haven't seen.

kuroyukihime
21-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Natural boobs are always a +1 for me. Excellent review man