PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Bella Massage - Level 1 of 812B George Street, Haymarket.

bella812
20-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Blossom Massage CBD

Unit A, Level 1 of 812B George Street,Haymarket.
Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Our trading hours are as below:
Monday to Saturday: 10.00am to 10.00pm (Last booking at 9.00pm)
Sunday: Closed

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30mins
$55 for 45mins
$65 for 60min

Tentative Roster for Week Starting Monday, 9 October 2017

Monday

Lori - China, 24yr old, 155 cm, D cup, excellent masseuse and good services provider. (new to shop)

Serina- Thai, 21 yr old, slim and slender, 160cm, C cup, pretty face with teasing massage and willing to please.

Kim- Malaysia, Fresh out of high school, genuine 18yrs old, 155cm, B cup, young pretty face . (from 3pm-10pm)

Tuesday

Amber - China, 21yr old, curvy built, 155cm, D cup, very friendly personality and GFE, good massage.

Katty-China,26yr old, curvy built, 160cm, B cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)

Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly, experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop) (from 10am-6pm)

Lisa-korea, 22yr old, 165 cm, C cup,pretty masseuse with experience.No KPS and willing to please.

Wednesday

Cindy- China,22yr old,slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)(from 10pm-3pm)

Lumi - Malaysia, just turned 19yr old, cute and bubbly, 158cm, C cup, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.(10pm-06pm)

Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (from 3pm-10pm)(booking highly recommended as she is very popular.

Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly, experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop) (from 10am-6pm)

Thursday

Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (from 3pm-10pm)(booking highly recommended as she is very popular.

Lily- China, 24 yr old,curvy build,160cm,D cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please.(new to shop)(from 10pm-7pm)

Kim- Malaysia, Fresh out of high school, genuine 18yrs old, 155cm, B cup, young pretty face . (from 3pm-10pm)

Amber - China, 21yr old, curvy built, 155cm, D cup, very friendly personality and GFE, good massage.

Friday

Ella - China, 23yr old, slim 165cm, B cup, skinny GND look, good relaxing massage with willing to please attitude.(3pm-10pm) (new to shop)

Lumi - Malaysia, just turned 19yr old, cute and bubbly, 158cm, C cup, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.(10pm-06pm)

Ivy - Vietnam, 23yr old, 170 cm, B-C cup, pretty looking with a toned athletic figure, good communicator in English,experienced masseuse with good services.(new to shop)

Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm, C cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (from 10am-6pm) (new to shop)

Saturday

Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, C cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.

Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude. (booking highly recommended as she is very popular)

We have masseurs from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Korea. Do
a look out for our daily roster which will be posted a day before the next. Hope to see you guys soon. Below presents a list of some of our masseurs already completed shifts in our shop:

Ivy - Vietnam, 23yr old, 170 cm, B-C cup, pretty looking with a toned athletic figure, good communicator in English,experienced masseuse with good services.(new to shop)
Daisy-china,20yr old, 155 cm,C cup, GND look, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)
Kim- Malaysia, Fresh out of high school, genuine 18yrs old, 155cm, B cup, young pretty face .(new to shop)
Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly and experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop)
Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.
Cherry - China, 21 yr old, slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.
Jade - Hong Kong, 23yr old, slim tall, 165cm, B cup, friendly, medium to strong massage.
Lumi - Malaysia, just turned 19yr old, cute and bubbly, 158cm, C cup, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.
Serina- Thai, 21 yr old, slim and slender, 160cm, C cup, pretty face with teasing massage and willing to please.
Tiffany - Taiwan, 25yr old, charming eyes with a very instagramable face, C cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude.
Cindy- China,22yr old,slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)
Lily- China,24 yr old,curvy build,160cm,D cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)
Lori - China, 24yr old, 155 cm, D cup, excellent masseuse and good services provider. (new to shop)
Ella - China, 23yr old, slim 165cm, B cup, skinny GND look, good relaxing massage with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)
Katty-China,26yr old, curvy built, 160cm, B cup, experienced masseuse with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)
Lisa-korea, 22yr old, 165 cm, C cup,pretty masseuse with experience.No KPS and willing to please.
Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm, C cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call us to make a booking now! Mobile No. 0481 159 404

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Wow, Elsa F Cups ! Seriously ??

And you still have Gigi with the F Cups on Monday ?

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

F cupper might not be able to make it on this coming Monday. But we have Amber who is a D cup who can meet all your favorite things in massage. Also pending is the availability of another of our Japanese masseur who is sure to please alot of others out there.

Girls on today's roster will have things you love too. D and F cups plus excellent remedial massage. Come and visit us! I know what you meant by your previous shot, please cum and give us your blessing ! It will be great to see you in our shop.

xoxo Bella

Thanks Bella,

My time will come , with the amount of Big Big talents you currently have in your roster, it's just a matter of time . There are lots of other very keen RnT punters in the forum who will certainly support a new shop like yours especially with a mamasan who is very active and responsive in the forum .

Just look at Christmas and all the wonderful things she is doing to her two shops.

Have a nice weekend !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Elsa, certified all natural, perky, full Double D Cups !!

Highly recommended!

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Elsa, certified all natural, perky, full Double D Cups !!

Highly recommended!

I am very impressed with Bella, she is not only on the ball very quickly but the attention to details is amazing !

I'm only talking about Elsa and her Cup size. Which is only a small matter (no punt intended........ lol) but it's always from the little things you can feel the shop's attitude towards customer services.

Elsa was previously listed on the roster as F Cup, which is the right size in Japanese and Taiwanese measurements but a Double D Cup in our part of the world.

As soon as I posted that here, Bella picked that up and changed their roster descriptions not only for the Thursday but also on the weekly advance roster as well as some of the older posts.

Well done sister, I'm very impressed .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Bella please tell us more about Anna on Tuesday, another Taiwanese girl with F Cups ?

For real ?

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Good morning Bella,

You have 5 girls on the roster today but from memory you only have 3 rooms in your shop, so how does it work ?

Have you converted the girls room into a massage room as well or do the girls work different hours ? If so, may be a good idea to state the hours they work so that when people try to book they won't be disappointed?

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for pointing out. We are trying to work out a schedule for the masseurs. The problem with having a small shop:miao:

For instance, today Mika and Cherry will be available from 3pm but depending on booking they might be available earlier. Do you have any suggestions how we might be able to list these masseurs? Should we call them "floaters"? We are open to suggestions and will definitely put a time on the roster for now.

xoxo Bella

Ok, so you still only have the 3 rooms, I don't see any reasons why you can't convert the girls room as the 4th ? They can still rest inside when you don't have 4 customers at the same time , just need to keep the room tidy. You may also put a cupboard behind reception so that the girls can store their stuff and bags !

And if any girl is not there from opening to closing, just put their available time at the end of the description, lots of shops do that because many girls need to go to school or have a second job or something.

For example:

Mika- from 2pm or call for booking.

Or

Elsa 10am - 5pm or something like that.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Haha, I like that Girl X teasing!

May be no need to reveal who she is, just a surprise surprise!

If you are confident with the girls on your roster , why not have a mystery girl of the day (even only when she comes in as a last minute replacement)!

"The Bella girls are that good even if you just walk in and have a shot into the unknown (no punt intended........ haha), you will have a good and happy time !"

Just add that little bit of spice into the session. Of course, no obligation. If the punter for whatever reason not happy with the X girl, he can walk , right ?

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2017, 12:31 PM

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2017, 11:15 AM
My timing sucks!

Have time today and want to have a session, but the two girls I want to see, Elsa and Mika are both on tomorrow and I have no chance tomorrow. damn !!

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2017, 09:33 AM
DDDD Cups Friday !!

Dexcellent !!

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Very nice line up today, almost a super DDDD Cups Friday !

Dexcellent Bella.

But a different Cherry is going to pop my cherry today....... haha

All the best

Cheers

Ps. You said it's last day today for DDelsa and Mika but they are also on Saturday . So when is their last day ?

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2017, 10:33 AM
So, a new week at Bella's begins without two of her biggest stars (punt intended.......... lol)

With Elsa (with pleasure) and Mika (not yet) on holiday, it's time to explore more natural talents from this shop ?

From the MLs listed, there are still 3 D Cups girls available:

Amber , Lily and Lumi ?

I think Amber might have been reviewed already, need to find that one.

Lumi had a 1/2 session from brother CMK and part I needs more training so she really needs to have big natural talents for me to check her out.

How about Lily ?

Any intels ??

bella812
25-09-2017, 11:04 AM
So, a new week at Bella's begins without two of her biggest stars (punt intended.......... lol)

With Elsa (with pleasure) and Mika (not yet) on holiday, it's time to explore more natural talents from this shop ?

From the MLs listed, there are still 3 D Cups girls available:

Amber , Lily and Lumi ?

I think Amber might have been reviewed already, need to find that one.

Lumi had a 1/2 session from brother CMK and part I needs more training so she really needs to have big natural talents for me to check her out.

How about Lily ?

Any intels ??

Hi Ahlungor,

There is a shortage of Ds at the moment. In terms of Cs we still have a fair few. Lumi has been learning quite abit from Mika and Elsa for massage.

As for Lily, she has good experience in legit massage quite a number of years (she is a C though). If you want to have excellent massage at the moment I would strongly recommend Lily to you. Elsa and Mika actually set the bar quite high for massage skills in our shop but the good thing is that they are both very willing to teach the other masseurs.

Come by and see Lily this week!

xoxo Bella

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Lily D Cups
Lumi D Cups
Lori D Cups

I hope they are not the same girl , all three names sound so similar.......... lol

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Just a small suggestion:

We all know Elsa and Mika are on holiday . So may be take them off the girl's talent list or have a separate section called MLs on holiday?

And is Amber on holiday as well ?

Ps. Sorry, I'm obviously only interested in certain girls ........ haha

bella812
05-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Lily D Cups
Lumi D Cups
Lori D Cups

I hope they are not the same girl , all three names sound so similar.......... lol

Hi Ahlungor,

Actually the entire shop just have 3 masseuses, they all use different names each day!!!:shout:

Bella

bella812
05-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Just a small suggestion:

We all know Elsa and Mika are on holiday . So may be take them off the girl's talent list or have a separate section called MLs on holiday?

And is Amber on holiday as well ?

Ps. Sorry, I'm obviously only interested in certain girls ........ haha

Hi Ahlungor,

We will take on-board your suggestion. Amber was not feeling well for a few weeks before BUT she will be coming back from next week!!!:miao:

Want to make a booking?

Bella

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Hi Ahlungor,

Actually the entire shop just have 3 masseuses, they all use different names each day!!!:shout:

Bella

I won't mind if they are all genuine natural D Cups though!!

bella812
05-10-2017, 05:30 PM
I won't mind if they are all genuine natural D Cups though!!

Hi Ahlungor,

I am pretty sure they are all natural Ds but definitely would like to get it certified by you though.

Bella

AHLUNGOR
06-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Just met Ivy in person after my session with Lumi.

WOW! Ivy is absolutely stunning, it's been a very long time since I saw a truly beautiful lady . She has that exotic French mix look one would imagine being a Vietnamese but no, she told me and Bella that she is 100% Vietnamese!

Ahlungor's reputation is on the line here, I'm declaring Ivy to be the most beautiful ML that I have met in Sydney at the moment, one for the true believers only of course . She was still in her street clothes when I saw her chating Bella at reception , young, tall, 169 according to herself and probably a B Cup, but none of that even matters any more , she is that pretty. If she would have been there when I arrived for my Lumi booking , I would have no hesitation switching !

It's a big Hype, but you all know it when Ahlungor is that excited about a massage lady , I'm usually right on the money - prove me wrong if you dare - or thank me .......... haha

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Hi Bella,

Too lazy to write a full review on Lumi but I suppose it's part of my duties in this forum to certify all the busty ladies after my sessions:

So just very quickly:

Lumi, very young cutie pie from Malaysia , girl next door look, pleasant but not a looker (not when she was in the presence of an elegant and classy manasan and the currently most stunning ML in Ivy!) more like a country girl in the raw rather than a big city (KL) pop lass! Smooth soft skin and very curvaceous body, big bouncy booty - which almost swing me toward Italian instead - so if you are after slim girls , she is not for you !

Massage was competent without being skilful but a very quick learner - gee, this is getting loooong, I might as well write a full AR........ lol

And, finally, those are not D Cups, medium round C's I'll say and they are more than a hand full when Lumi was on top of me and I have put both hands cupping them ! But you simply can't beat natural young firm tits like Lumi's.

First booking of the day, eat/suck thy tits away !!! And it's a pleasure to see your ML laughing and giggling when you are having a mouth full of her boobs !

Spanish was fun, not big or soft enough to completely covered lil Ah but did the job enthusiastically and I enjoyed it !

Cheers

bella812
07-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Hi Bella,

Too lazy to write a review on Lumi but I suppose it's part of my duties in this forum to certify all the busty ladies after my sessions:

So just very quickly:

Lumi, very young cutie pie from Malaysia , more like a country girl in the raw rather than a big city (KL) pop lass! Smooth soft skin and very curvaceous body, big bouncy booty - which almost swing me toward Italian instead - so if you are after slim girls , she is not for you !

Massage was competent without being skilful but a very quick learner - gee, this is getting loooong, I might as well write a full AR........ lol

So, finally, those are not D Cups, full round C's I'll say and they are more than a hand full when Lumi was on top on me and I have put hands cupping them ! First booking of the day, eat my tits away !!!

Spanish was fun, not big or soft enough to completely covered lil Ah but did the job enthusiastically and I enjoyed it !

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your review. It is good to know and give us feedback. Will adjust the cup size as well.:miao:

Bella

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your review. It is good to know and give us feedback. Will adjust the cup size as well.:miao:

Bella

Hey sister ,

You are too quick ,I was still tidying up my post and you did your reply already ........ haha

On second thought, its pretty much a full review anyway, so I post it in the AR section.

Lumi is a lovely cute girl, she deserved to be known .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2017, 09:01 AM
I think you should update Lumi into a C Cups now .

Cheers

bella812
09-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Bella Massage to Blossom Massage CBD

Hi all,
We are now known as Blossom Massage CBD. :miao: Believe it or not, it is due to some fortune teller suggesting that we do a change instead of continue using Bella Massage to deflect all the negativities from our surrounding. So Even though we have changed our name, our management values remain.

Do look out for Blossom MassageCBD instead of Bella Massage!!!:miao:

Bella

bella812
10-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Blossom Massage CBD

Unit A, Level 1 of 812B George Street,Haymarket.
Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Our trading hours are as below:
Monday to Saturday: 10.00am to 10.00pm (Last booking at 9.00pm)
Sunday: Closed

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30min
$55 for 45min
$65 for 60min

Tentative Roster for Week Starting Monday, 9 October 2017

Tuesday

Wednesday

Cindy- China,22yr old,slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)(from 10pm-3pm)

We have masseurs from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan and Korea. Do
a look out for our daily roster which will be posted a day before the next. Hope to see you guys soon. Below presents a list of some of our masseurs already completed shifts in our shop:

Daisy-china,20yr old, 155 cm,C cup, GND look, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)
Kim- Malaysia, Fresh out of high school, genuine 18yrs old, 155cm, B cup, young pretty face .(new to shop)
Apple- China, 22 yr old, pretty face, 172 cm, C cup, very friendly and experienced masseuse. good communicator in English.(new to shop)
Chanel - Taiwan, 21yr old, GND look and very similar to Erina, 170cm, B cup, good communicator in English, raw talent in relaxing massage techniques and willing to please attitude.
Cherry - China, 21 yr old, slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.
Jade - Hong Kong, 23yr old, slim tall, 165cm, B cup, friendly, medium to strong massage.
Lumi - Malaysia, just turned 19yr old, cute and bubbly, 158cm, C cup, very friendly personality and girl next door feel, good massage and willing to please attitude.
Cindy- China,22yr old,slim and slender, 160cm, B cup, innocent apprentice masseuse feel and willing to please.(new to shop)
Lily- China,24 yr old,curvy build,160cm,D cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)
Ella - China, 23yr old, slim 165cm, B cup, skinny GND look, good relaxing massage with willing to please attitude. (new to shop)
Sunny-Taiwan, 23yr old, 161 cm, C cup,very friendly and outgoing personality, excellent relaxing massage and willing to please. (new to shop)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call us to make a booking now! Mobile No. 0481 159 404

bella812
10-10-2017, 10:39 AM
===Please refer to the other thread for updates===