PDA

View Full Version : Joey -Private

chazza
21-08-2017, 06:48 PM
After reading the very positive reports on Joey & with Sigrid not at Dream girls atm thought I'd take the plunge.

Contacting Joey via WeChat was easy & a 2 hr booking made. Unfortunately it was five days in advance & the week dragged really slowly.

I did communicate with Joey during those days & she was fairly quick to respond & friendly.

I'd booked in a late morning meeting with her & got a message from Joey about half an hour before hand where to go.

Arriving promptly I entered the building only for the lifts not to take me where au needed to go!! So Joey had to come for me.

First impressions were very positive as she is very pretty & easy on the eye.

So it was a quick lift ride & we were at her Incall site. A nice studio appt with a view. After getting the detail over and done with w Joey started to give me a nice dfk welcome. After a couple of minutes we moved to the bed for more dfk & caressing. Joey opened her legs and so I frlt it only polite to start stroking her through her pantie!

Things were getting a bit hot so we helped each other out of our clothes & hopped into the shower.

Naked Joey is a pleasure, flat tummy, small breadth with suckable nippled & a clean shaven pussy ready to lick.

Joey gave me a bit of a clean before I started to stimulate her clit & suck on her nipples, this was well received & led her to coming accross the line.

Then it was my turn with Koey getting on her knees ' starting a great bbbj.

We agreed it was time to move back to bed so there we went & after a bit of missionary & cowgirl we slipped into 69 which got me over the line.
The one thing I noticed is that Joey didn't seem keen on being fingered, maybe some toys might in order next time.

After cleaning me up we had a cuddle & a chat before I moved to using my hands on her nipples & clit & getting her over the line again.

Unfortunately despite some excellent bbbj on Joeys part I just couldn't get hard enough to penetrate her again but even so she brought me to a hard finish again so we both crossed the line twice 😀

Overall I really enjoyed being with Joey & I found her manner very pleasant, a real GFE.

It would be interesting to see if with more time (& money) spent, if her service moves a bit more in the pse

opimrs
22-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Nice review chazza. How much did you pay for 2 hours?

chazza
22-08-2017, 06:46 PM
It was $650 for the two hours