PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage the front?

kronek
22-08-2017, 01:06 AM
Comment has been removed

Nejums
22-08-2017, 02:03 AM
They can massage your dick first if you prefer. Just let them know which part of your body needs attention.

aussiegaigin
22-08-2017, 06:56 AM
It seems that the standard in most massage places is to lie on your back for part 1, flip then start part 2 immediately.

Have you guys had part 1 continue after you flip, with part 2 starting later? So I'm talking about where the ML massage your chest, stomach, front of your tighs etc.
The standard in most places that I have been to, is you lie on your stomach for part 1, which is massage your back. There is not much "therapeutic" value in a chest massage, unless you have sensitive nipples LOL.

Once you get to know the girl, anything is possible.

Soccerfan
22-08-2017, 07:28 AM
The standard in most places that I have been to, is you lie on your stomach for part 1, which is massage your back. There is not much "therapeutic" value in a chest massage, unless you have sensitive nipples LOL.

Once you get to know the girl, anything is possible.

No way, chest massages are very beneficial. My legit ML digs her elbows into my chest, this lengthens the pec muscles and allows the shoulders to sit in their proper position. Anybody suffering sore shoulders should look at this method.

It hurts but it's worth it. Every thing we do these days is forward of the shoulders and this gives us a terrible posture. Try it!!

ilum
22-08-2017, 07:28 AM
You will get it in a legit shop if you get a massage for an hour.

12345abcde
22-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Well, usually they start the part 2 routine from the back. Past that point at the front it's not very good to go back to part 1 isn't it? There are many places to massage at the front and with towel covering the front can help turn down things a bit...

danshin
22-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Will ask for chest next time

curious36
22-08-2017, 06:29 PM
I have a special massage. Anything can and does happen.

Yogurt
01-10-2017, 06:41 AM
They can massage your dick first if you prefer. Just let them know which part of your body needs attention.

Thats the way ....

chazza
02-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Massage I got at Bella’s last week had more part 1 after the happy ending. Sign of a good ML IMHO

Babycat
02-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Just learned a bit of front massage (chest). I know head massage but rarely do, especially after part 2 if still have time, I just do foot massage instead of head. Hands with cum... Even though I use hand sanitizer after part 2 but still think it's not clean enough to touch head and face, :(

chazza
02-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Yes would like the ML to clean her hands before touching my hair!!

BC, do no sinks in the rooms where you work?

Babycat
02-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Yes would like the ML to clean her hands before touching my hair!!

BC, do no sinks in the rooms where you work?
Some shops don't have sink inside rooms so we use hand sanitizer but I don't know if it's enough to kill all the germs or bacteria or not. Otherwise, I'm afraid I waste time of customers if I go for washing (or maybe they run away, :( ).

dione
02-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Some shops don't have sink inside rooms so we use hand sanitizer but I don't know if it's enough to kill all the germs or bacteria or not. Otherwise, I'm afraid I waste time of customers if I go for washing (or maybe they run away, :( ).

I think for most men wet wipe and hand sanitizer is enough

Men usually don't sweat that small hygiene detail compared with female, for example a lot of male will brink their drink or food to the restroom with them.

Babycat
02-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Ahhhh I know. I sometimes feel terrified that guy touch themselves then my face!!!! And want to tell them if they touch butt, then shouldn't go back to pussy as coliforms in ass can go to pussy then might cause disease. One way is fine. Don't return, T.T . I'm worried too much, I know.

Men usually don't sweat that small hygiene detail compared with female, for example a lot of male will brink their drink or food to the restroom with them.

chazza
02-10-2017, 08:55 PM
BC, yep your health & your clients is very important

BongKong
02-10-2017, 08:56 PM

Uhhhhhhhh i may be wrong but im pretty sure most people (guys or girls) dont bring their food or drink into the restroom

Soccerfan
02-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Uhhhhhhhh i may be wrong but im pretty sure most people (guys or girls) dont bring their food or drink into the restroom

Yeah, that's right. Food or drink goes nowhere near the restroom. I can't understand how people use their mobile phones in the restroom. Disgusting.

dione
03-10-2017, 09:38 AM
You might not seen a lot of them in here, but back in Asian country that lot of people bring their drink to the restroom.
By restroom I mean the pedestal where you wash hand and not the toilet cubicle itself.

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2017, 12:41 PM
If you go to the footy, many guys may have a beer in their hands when they hit the looooo !!

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Just learned some techniques for front massage from a customer and they're quite good. I mean feeling good.

You can test that on me next time I see you Baby.