PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Lyn - Like a teenage girl friend experience.

Pussy HUnter
22-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Person's Name : Lyn

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 22 August 2017

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/lyn.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, cute, size 6, A cup titties, great fun, teenage like personality

Pussy: Nice. Shaved sides to provide a landing strip map of Tassie fur with shaved pussy lips, large external pussy flaps

Roster: Tuesday and ?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Unusually I arrived with no booking and no preference. Punting at its best. Quick chat to papasan and determined who was available, and then asked to meet the girls. Lyn was my first hello and she was just so cute I decided then and there that Lyn was to be the mornings entertainment.

Was a great session. Lyn has a great personality. Fun, giggles, beautiful soft voice with lovely English and a teenage accent.

Nice kiss hello, little DFK. No rush, lots of gentle body to body touching.

Lyn isn’t a party girl. However she is a very gentle and attentive lover. Lots of DT BBBJ, kissing, DFK, 69, DATY, more DT BBBJ. Great eye contact and she has this most alluring teenage like face. Oh la.

She was super wet by this stage so on with the dom and into her in mish. Lovely full length tight pussy. Full penetration no problem. On with high heels and she looks great naked in heels.

Overhead cowgirl and I don’t know if she came or not but it was a pretty good imitation. Cowgirl finale for me. Great massage to finish.

Lovely slow sensual girl friend session with a cute teenage like face and personality. I would certainly return.

Enjoy.