PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cannot believe this is happening

tarl1975
23-08-2017, 06:17 PM
I hardly post reviews now because I hardly see any girls. I am working 15 hour days for 5 days a week plus most weekends and have been doing that for most of the lat 12 months. So, time is precious.

But I cannot believe this is happening to me. Many many weeks ago, on a rare day that I have an afternoon off, I booked a girl at 5 Star. I got there an was told the girl has been double booked. I didn't want to see any other girls. Wasted 3 hours.

Booked another girl at another agency who is not an advertiser here so fit right into my appointments for the day also many many weeks ago. Once I get there, I was told she was double booked as well.

Today, another rare moment I have a few hours free, I booked a girl at Dreamgirls. I paid for parking in advance, drove an hour to the city only to be told that the girl has been double booked 20 minutes before the appointment.

I am extremely choosy nowadays as I only get limited amount of time.

This cannot be happening right?

curious36
23-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Sometimes you win and sometimes you do not. They are only human after all. Take another available girl and you maybe lucky.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Thats really bad, did they say why double booked, there is no real excuse for this!

DreamGirls
23-08-2017, 07:05 PM
I hardly post reviews now because I hardly see any girls. I am working 15 hour days for 5 days a week plus most weekends and have been doing that for most of the lat 12 months. So, time is precious.

But I cannot believe this is happening to me. Many many weeks ago, on a rare day that I have an afternoon off, I booked a girl at 5 Star. I got there an was told the girl has been double booked. I didn't want to see any other girls. Wasted 3 hours.

Booked another girl at another agency who is not an advertiser here so fit right into my appointments for the day also many many weeks ago. Once I get there, I was told she was double booked as well.

Today, another rare moment I have a few hours free, I booked a girl at Dreamgirls. I paid for parking in advance, drove an hour to the city only to be told that the girl has been double booked 20 minutes before the appointment.

Hi bro, we're really sorry about the mishap, just that the girl started later than expected, so we had to re-schedule her bookings, really sorry again!:(

You were her second booking of the day..

OmniMime
23-08-2017, 08:28 PM

beta101
23-08-2017, 08:35 PM

Do u like curry?

cassius
23-08-2017, 08:55 PM
i don't understand the Dreagirls explanation. The guy had a booking. Having said that, the agency is usually reliable, and had the good manners to post a response.

harrycd
23-08-2017, 09:14 PM
i don't understand the Dreagirls explanation. The guy had a booking. Having said that, the agency is usually reliable, and had the good manners to post a response.

all bookings were pushed back an hour

wachumba
23-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Hi bro, we're really sorry about the mishap, just that the girl started later than expected, so we had to re-schedule her bookings, really sorry again!:(

You were her second booking of the day..

Mr. Chulsoo, we do not push back any booking in favour of anybody, it's just an unforeseen circumstance that we have to re-schedule the bookings, please do not speculate those unreasonable and unethical behaviour.

If the girl started later than expected and Tarl1975 was the 2nd booking of the day, the first booking should have been cancelled and the rest of the bookings continue as normal. If the first booking was re-scheduled to start later so tarl1975 didnt get his booking, then it does appear to favour the first customer.

BongKong
23-08-2017, 10:46 PM
If the girl started later than expected and Tarl1975 was the 2nd booking of the day, the first booking should have been cancelled and the rest of the bookings continue as normal. If the first booking was re-scheduled to start later so tarl1975 didnt get his booking, then it does appear to favour the first customer.

Well wouldnt you expect the first customer if any to be given the favour if it wasnt their fault for the delay?

The word first sorta gives the concept away as to what order they would be treated in.

DreamGirls
23-08-2017, 10:48 PM

That's the difficulty of any business, we can only do the best we can under the circumstances. If we cancelled the first one, it could have been an even greater complaint ! So we had to make a decision to act, one way or the other ! If it turned out to be not the decision you favour, so be it.