PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop Roster

gundamsux
23-08-2017, 09:49 PM
There's a lot of guessing in punting in brisbane/GC.

I believe many shops keep an eye out on this forum. I think if shops in BNE/GC start putting up rosters/photos on this site, the whole game would change. Shops that make regular posts would be much more popular. The busier they get the more MLs would come along.

reddoor
23-08-2017, 11:56 PM
I think this idea has been discussed a few times in the past and a number of unscrupulous shop affiliates have indeed tried covertly to proclaim the benefits of certain places on this forum. They were all pretty much shot down by vigilant members. I think the law is the problem here, although its the same as NSW in most regards they have no hesitation in advertising the virtues of their staff on the Sydney forum. I just cant see that happening here but if they want to give it a shot,in a less overt manner, sure might b interesting.
Just dont hold your breath hoping for real photos of the girls though.

RottenLittlePunt
24-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Laws are basically the same but my understanding is that the council requirements make it easier for massage shops to be legal in NSW. Therefore they can advertise their shops more openly. Qld on the other hand (excuse the pun) is state regulated at a huge cost to the owner. Therefore none of the massage shops are run legally and advertising on here would suggest guilt by association.

gundamsux
24-08-2017, 12:40 PM
I dont encourage illegal activity.

Shops are advertising everywhere. Papers. Locanto. Crackers. So to say they dont advertise would be incorrect. However they shouldnt advertise details because then they can get into trouble.

Shops dont have to advertise their service on this forum. We all know what's up haha. The alternative is maybe to grade the girls/service silver gold diamond without explicitly stating their service. And only their regulars would know. That way the range of service may extend. Frankly our game in QLD compared to sydney is heaven and hell.

We should encourage shops to simply put up a roster everyweek, with or without photos. Photos dont really have to be erotic. I think punters just dont wanna spend a fortune and getting a grandma to massage our backs.

Simply put up a post when a new girl arrives. I am sure all of us would be happy. And shops will have more business.

Rodgersodger
24-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Puting adds on cracker locanto under the Massage section is legal if the put on here u basically saying to everyone what u really doing .. as this is a adult sex forum .. as for pics not big deal as most use pics what aren't real just for advertising purposes to get you in the door .. and if they did put on here I am sure some dickheads would go to far in comments and fuck it all up

gundamsux
24-08-2017, 02:15 PM
If shops advertise massage here. What's wrong with that? Everyone here is expecting 100% legit massage ;)
Im just saying a roster, without much explicit description, would be great for shops and customers.

PuntMeat
24-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Kinda sounds to me like you wanna take the punt out of punting...

popeye96
24-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Try using some other forms of social media. Many shops advertise elsewhere and let the customers know they have new staff members starting.

gundamsux
24-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Well i do like to spend my money wisely if that is what you mean. Anyway it was just a suggestion. No one says you have to look at a roster if you dont want to. But it could be a great option for some of us.
Based on the overall quality of MLs over the past year im pretty sure shops wont put up a roster, let alone posting photos. And the gems wont stay.

PuntMeat
24-08-2017, 08:48 PM
I think sites like this are the best you're gonna get in Brisbane. Just takes a bit more work to find and a bit of generosity from the members on here to post info.

tommy thumb
24-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Posting pic is a fucken stupid idea.

gundamsux
24-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Great contribution. Trying to have a constructive debate here to make qld a better punting place.

Next time you meet a grandma in a shop just think about me laughing my butt off haha.

RottenLittlePunt
25-08-2017, 10:55 AM
If shops advertise massage here. What's wrong with that? Everyone here is expecting 100% legit massage ;)
Im just saying a roster, without much explicit description, would be great for shops and customers.

This is what the forum states under the review heading. "Share your sex experiences you had in Brisbane! After Report only~"

How is a shop going to explain themselves advertising on a sex forum?

Rodgersodger
25-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Total agree RLP

blas
30-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Cracker and Locanto sections are all RNT ads. You wouldn't fool anyone trying to say that anything on there was legit only.

PuntMeat
31-08-2017, 02:10 AM
yeah I know it's good... if ever I'm questioning a places legitimacy I just google the phone number... find an ad on cracker/locanto and I have my answer.