PDA

View Full Version : General talk Location location

Budgyboy
23-08-2017, 11:14 PM
When punting do you travel a fair distance on purpose to your punt? is it planned out that you will be in the area only or is it your local places you visit? I do all three and sometimes very random, found a place when I got lost in Greenacre the other day, seedy place in a seedy location but inside was very clean with a very tidy young Chinese girl who gave great service, did hit me up for a little extra for BBBJ but very good punt. Just wondering i

Brothelcreeper
23-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Mostly places near me and that I know offer good service.

Going a long way for a punt often leads to disappointment. I like new places as well but that is risky as some shops the girls are very loose which I like, others are no kissing, cbj etc which I hate.

scooper
24-08-2017, 01:59 AM
So are you going to ask Admin to ban you again for the 3rd time later on?

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Location is a killer of an issue for me and probably same for a lot of married city office workers !

We take the train to work , Monday to Friday in the city, weekend at home with the family, only possible punting time is week days near work . Any other time slots or days or location would be like moving mountains!

Occasionally I have appointment out of the office and I jump to the opportunity to include the lunch hours so I could have a session further out like 227 or 14 Concord . Besides that, it will be a bridge too far and these appointments only comes once every few months and if that involve another colleague then it's stuffed !

How many of you city brothers are in a similar or even more difficult situations ??

birch
24-08-2017, 11:14 AM
I've two offices I need to regularly visit and I live near the city and my city office. The alternative office in Parra allows time for a wider punting net to be cast. I even get to occasionally hit up my long time ML/ WL favourite at Dural, due to a number of business contacts at Norwest business park.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2017, 12:08 PM
I've two offices I need to regularly visit and I live near the city and my city office. The alternative office in Parra allows time for a wider punting net to be cast. I even get to occasionally hit up my long time ML/ WL favourite at Dural, due to a number of business contacts at Norwest business park.

Brother Birch,

I envy your opportunities mate !!

If I were to have your logistical freedoms, I would love to check out all those big tits girls at 7 Cowper, 45 and 22 too! Oh, definitely need to say hi to Christmas at 42 as well !

birch
24-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Ahh if life was so easy. I should have added I hate driving in Sydney's traffic. So if a shop's not near the stations I use then bad luck to me! Obviously I drive to Norwest but then I'm not usually looking for distractions.

curious36
24-08-2017, 12:31 PM
30 minutes travel is enough for me.
1 hour session and a total of 1 hour driving.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2017, 02:17 PM
i don't get it why some shops are located so far away from train stations (>15min walk)
this is a deal breaker for me, as i hate those unreliable buses. and i don't drive to work, driving is too hard(i much prefer reading on train), traffic sucks, parking too expensive…

If you are talking about FS shops, that's all up to the local council and whether they would and where they would approve the DA for a licensed brothel !

In general councils would prefer to restrict FS shops in outer industrial areas so it's away from schools, churches and places where families and children would frequent.

On the other hand, no such restrictions for a massage shop and you can see how big the no. of massages places have grown and so many have popped up all over the places, RnT or legit alike !

bryanr
24-08-2017, 03:50 PM
I prefer places near train stations also.
I mainly travel by train for work in the suburbs, dont go to the city
Good people, WL, tends to be more affordable in suburbs also

Suburbs, train works for me

BongKong
24-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Brother Birch,

I envy your opportunities mate !!

If I were to have your logistical freedoms, I would love to check out all those big tits girls at 7 Cowper, 45 and 22 too! Oh, definitely need to say hi to Christmas at 42 as well !

Why would you say hi to Christmas for?

Your not getting a cut from there to are you?

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Why would you say hi to Christmas for?

Your not getting a cut from there to are you?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

So we now need permission from you to say Hi to Christmas ?

BongKong
25-08-2017, 01:28 AM
What the fuck are you talking about ?

So we now need permission from you to say Hi to Christmas ?

Who said anything about needing my permission lol?