PDA

View Full Version : General talk DreamGirl - I am and will still be a happy customer

tarl1975
24-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Sorry for causing the trouble for the agency. I just arrived home from work and realised that there were many comments on the rant I posted.

I am and will be a happy customer.... It had just happened so many times recently, my time was limited, I paid the parking and took an hour to get there. Being very frustrated, I posted the previous message. I thought DreamGirl has always been reliable. Hence I chose it over the other one.

That's life. I will still be visiting them - but it may be a couple of months before I can do it looking at my schedule. :cry:

Or maybe I have visited too many girls in my life already and it has reached the end - Or how can there be three double bookings in a roll

Maxybro
24-08-2017, 12:34 AM

Pearler
26-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Decisions, Decisions.
Think hard , very, very hard.
Smart people are full of doubt.
While ignorant ones are full of bravado.

DreamGirls
27-08-2017, 01:51 AM
Sorry for causing the trouble for the agency. I just arrived home from work and realised that there were many comments on the rant I posted.

I am and will be a happy customer.... It had just happened so many times recently, my time was limited, I paid the parking and took an hour to get there. Being very frustrated, I posted the previous message. I thought DreamGirl has always been reliable. Hence I chose it over the other one.

That's life. I will still be visiting them - but it may be a couple of months before I can do it looking at my schedule. :cry:

Or maybe I have visited too many girls in my life already and it has reached the end - Or how can there be three double bookings in a roll
You are a gentleman bro:)

Pearler
27-08-2017, 08:24 AM
Congratulations on you both for a healthy , amicable , agreement .
All winners here no losers.