PDA

View Full Version : Question Any girls that do Anal?

PixelDick
24-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Hi all,
as the title suggest. I am searching for a good looking girl in sydney who will do anal.
I have always wanted to try it but i can not find any girls who will.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

cuteguy
24-08-2017, 12:29 PM
If you look at backpage or cracker there are many listings of girls doing anal but be careful since most are fake when it comes to photos.

On the other hand, you can find some girls on this forum who do anal. Just need to read the fine print. As well, some girls don't make it public that they do anal and there are good reasons for it.

jimiuk
24-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Lots of options on Scarlet Blue, Private Girls, really handy thing called Google too!...use SOME initiative perhaps?!

harrycd
24-08-2017, 06:09 PM
I've always wanted to try it, but most girls I've checked out from scarlet blue/pg etc have size limits :/

Brothelcreeper
24-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Shootermcgavin posted a review of QQ at 142 Hornsby about arse action with her recently so there is another one to add to your list.

shootermcgavin
24-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Shootermcgavin posted a review of QQ at 142 Hornsby about arse action with her recently so there is another one to add to your list.

Shooter pleads the 5Th as OP wants a good looking girl.

Shooter does like a trip to brown town on occasion. However, shooter is keeping his regulars to himself so his fit doesn't get ruined.

Maxybro
24-08-2017, 10:56 PM
If all else fails, try a ladyboy. See Ramona thread in the private section for details.

To be clear, I'm not having a go or pulling your leg. Just putting some ideas out there.