PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Really over Asians ...

Gentleman20
24-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Two bad punts in 5 days ....

.... one was at nite .... for some reason she thought she had to rush it all .... no smile .... nothing

other one yesterday morning .... turned out to be older but I couldn't see for the poor lighting ....

racer17
24-08-2017, 12:17 PM
some more details would help. Where for instance.

gundamsux
24-08-2017, 10:14 PM
'No smile'. That hurts man. A good attitude makes the whole experience so much better.

cekret
25-08-2017, 07:33 AM
I haven't given up on Asians, but have given up Locanto or Backpage because 95% of the time it's their pimp texting back ore their hiding behind internet images. From my last 5 punts off these sites, I've walked away from.

jnk
25-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Wow - G20 that's a bit racist.
My experience with Asians has been nothing but positive. Their culture is great, service and respect great.
Maybe look more at the industry - its built on fantasy. Some might see that as deceit, but once you accept that it's better for the experience.
Yesterday I drove 20 minutes to see someone from backpage. Turned out not my type - images she sent me were fake as well LOL. I walked.
Arranged another booking on short notice only to have her cancel on me. That's just a bad day - I've moved on.
There are plenty of awesome experiences which outweigh thew shit ones! :)

tuan_87
25-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Mate that's punting for ya! If you gonna arrive at random shops and get massaged by every girl u greet at the door more times ur gonna get dissapointed. alot of the times it's just luck.

My last 2 random punts were dissapointing. Was at oxley day spa wanted to try since it's a new shop. Should of just walked and saved my cash on seeing a regular when I didn't have a good feeling bout the ml. My feelings
Was right I shouldn't have bothered.

jaccky
25-08-2017, 11:41 AM
I've experienced that as well. Generally at night they want to get home fast because they've probably been there for many hours and are tired. In addition, and to generalise, punters are absolute c**ts. Entitlement is transcending all human decency. Some are just bullies prone to all kinds of erratic and aberrant behaviour: threats, perversions, theft, refusing to pay, weird phone calls, the mind boggles. And according to a regular of mine it's getting worse. And yes, it's testing the patience and good will of the providers. So, you freaks should just f**k off and stop ruining the industry.

jaccky
25-08-2017, 12:02 PM
rant over.

JKY.

tuan_87
25-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Yeh some of the stories I was told from my regulars are disturbing! She's had several "rape" attempts happen on several occasions. Some of us have a stereotype of some " dirty desperate old grubby cunt" but no some these guys have respecful professional jobs like lawyers, social wokers, etc they would
Call up everyday to ask if she's working etc she would obviously avoid him.

PuntMeat
25-08-2017, 01:30 PM
No wonder the girls change shops

Rodgersodger
25-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Yeah heard some pretty fucked stories as well also was at shop when a customer tried leaving without paying tip the girl had half his clothes he just had shirt on anyway he walks past me I pull on his shirt what rillled off he's bare ass naked and runs out to his car fucking low life .. you have feel for these girls sometimes the shit they have to put up with

curious36
25-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Alas it is so easy to blame all for a few bad apples. I believe they earn their money. And they do the best they can. Our choice to agree or walk away.

flamejob
15-09-2017, 01:56 AM
i've had a few dodgy punts over the years, with the caucasians leading in the disappointment stakes. i'll pick asians any day. i've found most to be very friendly and accommodating, and maybe they're just responding to my charming and disarming personality, lol.

APL
15-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Im trapped with yellow fever totally with flamejob
maybe they're just responding to my charming and disarming personality also, lol.

newbiejones
15-09-2017, 08:47 PM
I will agree with flamejob and APL. Love the yellow as they don't seem as 'stuck up' or as pushy as the Caucasians. Well unless you marry one.

reddoor
15-09-2017, 09:05 PM
A beautiful indian girl might just pip a beautiful asian girl for me.
Yeh yeh i know there both asian but u know what i mean. They're still so rare.

flamejob
16-09-2017, 12:36 AM
A beautiful indian girl might just pip a beautiful asian girl for me.
Yeh yeh i know there both asian but u know what i mean. They're still so rare.

ah yes & we're back to Indians, lol. definitely one of the finest jewels in the crown.

reddoor
16-09-2017, 03:42 AM
ah yes & we're back to Indians, lol. definitely one of the finest jewels in the crown.
Indeed she was but not just her i think a beautiful Indian girl has an elegance and an innocence that is matched by very few other races. She alone generated so many posts purely because she was Indian with a stunning face, as far as i know she didnt even get her gear off but with Asian girls its "new korean stunner" then a few days later its "hot new J girl" etc but how many times on here have we seen a post "beautiful exotic indian girl" then a few days later see a post for an another stunning indian girl who is a completly different girl. None that i can recall. I certainly wish there were more about,not that ill knocking back any reasonablly attractive Korean or J girls while im waiting for my perfect Indian beauty.😆

Maddona
16-09-2017, 11:39 AM
They're probably over white guys too??

cjh
16-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Lucky you. Care to pm details?