PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Miki-korean superstar fantasy fulfilled

vvskcaoa
24-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Having read too many good ARs about Miki so I decided to give her a try this afternoon, the booking was smooth but I arrived late lol. Walked through the back door and directed to the room, I immediately got shocked by the beauty standing in front of me, what a pretty face with a slim body with luring curves! TBH Miki looks like a korean superstar that can only be reachable through music videos. Cloths off and we started with a quick shower together, as she is so beautiful I just cant help kissing her all the time throught the session. 2 shots in my favourite missionary position as its easier for kissing XD. After the sex we talked a lot and its easy to see her cute personality, and she is very communicative despite her medium English level. Feel so lost after the experience and I just cant get ride of her from my brain now. Thinking to check her tomorrow's roaster lol, thanks Ginza for bringing me my dream lover and this fabulous experience!

xboyx
25-08-2017, 02:20 PM
You're screwed man, you will fall in love with Miki. You won't be able to punt any other girl, no one else will be as good, no other sex will be more satisfying.