PDA

View Full Version : Question Good Lighting in Massage Room

AoZhouLaoWai
24-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Only been to one place with decent lighting during massage in Epping. All other palaces were not well lit.
Any other places with good lighting?
Can "turn the lights on" be requested?

cuteguy
25-08-2017, 02:06 AM
Not unusual to walk into dark RNT rooms for a massage. In some places, they have the small bench light and they cover it with tissue or other material to not make it bright in the room. Maybe they want to make it romantic for the customers. :shout: If there is a switch just press it and/or adjust the setting. Most girls will object to bright light in the room. Just say the customer is always right. :smile:

curious36
25-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I have heard some try to catch the moment on their phone so the ladies like it dark.

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2017, 06:48 PM
First time I met Emma at DIVA, I was originally put in a very small and dark room with no window to wait, I was ready to walk until Emma came in and took me to a much larger room with windows and she didn't mind when I pulled the big certains opened a bit to let some natural sunlights in! The room was brighten up and I could clearly see every contour on that magnificent body of hers.

She was that confident on her youthful, natural, well endowed body !! She was almost doing a catwalk and strip tease in front of me.

And Ahlungor's worshiping on Emma's 40G Cups had begun !!

Pearler
26-08-2017, 11:05 PM
I prefer darkness . As i don't like eye contact.
Blink at me you are weak.
Look down at me you are vulnerable .
Stare at me you are mine.