View Full Version : Mermaid Massage

Coastal Punter
26-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Date: 25 Aug
Time: just before 10pm
Girl: Zoe
Nationality: they have Ch/HK/Taiw
Service sought: 45min no FS but full nude

Went here back in March, had lovely Thai girl...no longer here so arranged to pop in after dinner and drinks. Ps i rate Loose Moose bar here! Anyway, plan was for a decent session but no FS butrob woulda cost the same.
Had to wai anout 10min. In walks girl, handover $45 for 45min. Fair enough. Then negotiations i wated full nude and touchy touchy byt no FS. She ok but wanted another $100. I felt a bit steep but last nite probably only chance I'd get on this trip. So we undress each other...this i liked and little Bro niw big Bro. But of stroking so i try kiss, and she fine with this so no DFK but all session was Frenchy style all over. Good. Very slim girl, prob too slim personally but sweet face and smile.
Didnt hop into massage..i kissing her all down so she said "onto bed" and i said to just say NO if not cool. Anyhoo....went into DATY. Licking, she loved it...play with small tits/nipps. More mutual kissing, she stroking cock. Good girl.
She gets some oil but again, no massage, more GFE which i liked. Me on top, cock against clit (she said this made her come) I got to finger her but didnt go inside. She on top, sliding on me, kiss my tits. Good girl. Slide her cunt over my cock, more kissing..staring into eyes and some sighing smiling.
She gave good impression if enjoying and luckily no clock watching.
After about 30min she does hand job, my hnds/fingers AccessAllAreas.
Unfort i just couldn't blow, fuck it...haha...hard as and enjoyed but just couldn't fkn finish. Anyway, bit more GFE and she says we just over 45min now so but more embracing, kissing then we stand up and hugs with my hands over her, a couple of really nice pzssionate kisses and she giggled, "yes, i did come" and said i was best customer today. Ok, even if lying, wzs a nice touch. She liked i spent tome doing DATY as she liked it.
So, that was that...quite a good session.
Pros: place open late, til 11pm, she not in rush
Con: sorry, cost. $145, cleaned out the cash i had on me! She bit too slim and sma.. tits but in proportion, nice personality. Even kisses goodbye as i was lwaving and she closing up shop.
Overal, rating: 8
Girl: personality, 9 looks 8 incl smile/girly giggle

Coastal Punter

gundamsux
28-08-2017, 09:28 PM
25th. That's last Friday. I visited Zoe last Friday too. Probably not long before you did haha. She's alright. Nothing too spectacular. Still pretty decent overall. Bit small to my taste as well. Im bit picky. I'd give her a 6.5/10.

gundamsux
28-08-2017, 10:35 PM
I wonder if they ever change their sheets

Coastal Punter
28-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Re sheets, feck, i hope so!!! Yeah agree re her shape. Very tiny girl. Im short so she is tiny. Would love a fitter feeling bird with some more flesh. She was pretty good VFM incl cock/pussy rub. What time you thete bro? I got there just before 10pm.

gundamsux
28-08-2017, 10:55 PM
I was there around 8 30 ish.

Next time you see a a red sheet there check if there's a stain in the corner. XD if you do. They havent changed the sheet haha.

Coastal Punter
29-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Haha, noted...Whats XD? Not sure when I'll be up there again as i live just nth of Sydney and work in w/subs. This was a rare work trip away. I still think she ripped me off a bit but was still good fun. Happy punting bro��