PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Taylor: she is full on!!

quackm2002
26-08-2017, 04:13 PM
I had the opportunity to drop into Ginza so a quick flick through the roster and I decided to see one of the new girls, Taylor. Appointment was easily made and I was soon at Ginza.

A short wait before I was told the room by Wilson. I was pretty impressed when I first saw Taylor. She's quite a looker, really slim but nice boobs. Great figure. She got a tiny waist and carries almost no weight at all.

I did not get much of a chance to look at her as she had her tongue halfway down my throat before I had time to say hello! After a few minutes of dfk, she finally let me catch my breath.

Taylor is obviously very experienced and confident. Her bbbj technique is superb and we fooled around for some fifteen minutes before we got to the shower. Once out, she makes the efffort to dry you herself. After that, more of that superb bbbj, then more dfk, daty, 69 followed by deep DD. By this time, all I wanted to do was bang the daylights out of her. I normally like to try a few positions but we got into a missionary position and I just went hard till I finished. She sure is loud!

Taylor is a lovely girl. One of the best I have seen in Ginza which is a big, big statement.

standtan000
29-08-2017, 04:51 PM
There are so many chinese girls seems to be providing excellence services, really hard to choose which I should try first, any suggestion?

quackm2002
29-08-2017, 10:33 PM
It is pretty hard to get it wrong with the girls at Ginza. I can recommend Taylor unreservedly

whoisbad
29-08-2017, 11:21 PM
How is her face? Is she pretty? I dont like lala, and I like shella so much, not sure if Taylor is as pretty as shella