PDA

View Full Version : Other 485 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt. Cherry, sweet and tasty.

Brothelcreeper
26-08-2017, 07:06 PM
As you can imagine by her name, Cherry is a cutie. Like the fruit she is tasty, succulent and sweet. I have been a regular of hers for one year since she first came over from China and she gives me the ultimate GFE.

But first, what to wear.

It was a cold but sunny day in Sydney today and as I was going on my motorbike to taste fruity Cherry, I needed to be suitably attired. I chose a crisp, black t shirt with "triumph motorcycles" emblazoned across the front, jeans from Kmart that I had spent the princely sum of $15 on a week earlier ( my lunch that day cost more ), an exotic motorbike jacket from Italy and some fine motorcycle boots from Auburn motorcycle accessories shop. To finish off my outfit I splashed on some Beckham aftershave and roared off on the bike down Parramatta Road to eat my fruit.

485 Parramatta Road is an interesting place. Almost derelict inside, it smelled welcoming of freshly cooked Chinese food as I walked inside. Cherry was waiting for me but the girls in the shop (who I know very well by now as I have fucked them all several times over in various Western Sydney fun houses over the years), had just cooked up a Chinese banquet, so before my one hour sex session began, I was fed chickens feet, beef noodles and a mushroom dish that tasted slightly vinegary. Thanks ladies, I owe you one.

Upstairs to a darkened room, untastefully decorated with peeling wallpaper, gold framed pictures of oil painted naked Asian ladies on the walls and a shower that leaked and was moldy, in a bathroom that was untouched by cleaners hands for many a century, I kiss little Cherry passionately as we lean against the massage table in her room ( one of those with the face hole in it ), I undress and shower in that wonderful setting, probably coming out dirtier than when I went in.

Cherry is late 30's, cute, very small, less than 5ft tall, slim, A cup little titties and has a wonderful smile and a kind nature, long straight hair and is cute as a little button.

She showers, we get on the bed and the one hour marathon begins.

She climbs on top, kisses me like a long lost lover, passionately, deep, with desire and I know I will have another wonderful time with her. She speaks little English but she knows how to please me by now as I have seen her about 10 times in the last year. She doms up, still on top she pushes my cock deep inside her tiny, shaved pussy and grinds away on top of me until she orgasms. Our sessions always start like that as her favourite go to position is grinding cowgirl. Her pussy is tight and I can feel the pubic bone and clitoris rubbing against my flagpole until she lets out a big moan and collapses on top of me.

I let her rest for a minute and then just before her orgasm has died down, I fuck her in mish, deep and gently until she comes again. As you can tell, little cutie Cherry is orgasmic, the way I like them.

I pull off the Dom and ask her to suck and she happily obliges. She alternates between sucking my cock and lifting her head up to DFK me. Her bbbj technique is awesome and I lie back and enjoy the attention.

Dom back on and she is quickly on top again. She starts her little grinding cowgirl routine again. Today the flagpole is behaving itself and stays firm and solid. She is getting heated so I lift her arse up with my hands and fuck her hard and fast from underneath. She loves a good fuck and she is giving me all the right signals, noises and smiles. I pull her down onto the bed to face me and fuck her hard again, kissing her passionately until the juices come flowing out of her hot pussy as she orgasms again.

Still 15 minutes left so I let her rest, then lie her down, push her legs back over her head to fully expose her small, cute, bare pussy and slowly lick it as though it is my favourite ice cream flavour until she bursts into orgasm No4. I wait until that has subsided and quickly repeat the routine until she bursts again and pushes my face away as she can't take anymore. My signal to stop pleasuring her and pleasure myself.

To finish, I let her rest, she lies down, I gesture to her to turn her head towards me and plunge my cock deep into her willing mouth. I fuck her mouth whilst stroking her soaking wet pussy. God it feels good. Warm and wet. I pull out of her mouth at the last minute and shoot a good load all over her A cup titties.

All of my sessions with little Cherry are like this. Ultimate GFE, orgasmic and grinding cowgirl.

This is Brothelcreeper reporting for the World Sexy News on a dark, cold Western Sydney night. Roaring back home on my metal steed, like a cowboy on a steel horse I ride, up a crowded Parramatta Road, to the beautiful, welcoming, multicultural Western Suburbs of Sydney. Over and out until next time. Thank you Cherry.

cmk76
27-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Caff3ry... I blame you for this... Hahaha! Look at what you have started with the introduction of the punters wardrobe in an AR... Well done, very well done...
Ps. BC... Welcome back... You need new adventures...or else like me, will get a little uninspired to write...

boilerplate
29-08-2017, 10:41 AM
How much did you have to pay?

Brothelcreeper
29-08-2017, 06:33 PM
How much did you have to pay?

My usual budget $150 hr