PDA

View Full Version : General talk Upper market agencies - what to expect

Longan
26-08-2017, 08:36 PM
For those that have been to any upper market agencies, would greatly appreciate any details on what to expect. How much better than Ginza / Dreamgirls are they? Are the girls ridiculously good-looking (benchmark: Miki at Ginza) and do they provide excellent service (benchmark: Nana at Dreamgirls)? Any recommendations are also very welcome.

Just trying to weigh up my options - I'm considering reducing the frequency of my punting, but improving the quality. Trying to scope out whether the move to upper market agencies is warranted.

Maxybro
26-08-2017, 09:17 PM
The only way to find out is go see for yourself. Just spend the $250-400 and you can make up your mind.
Don't overthink a punt. You're not shopping for a new car, it's just a punt.

sukeong
26-08-2017, 09:52 PM
High end agencies, I'm guessing you are talking about Asian ones, have been steadily upping the prices. they mostly start around cheapest $400 per hr now. With most girls likely costing $450-$500 average. Heard overnite can be easily 2k over. If u r talking about western ones like bre, think their prices have steady for quite long. Starting $650 per hr.

The quality is mixed bag, hit and miss, in my limited experience. I had regular inexperienced girl next door type MQ uni students just doing this for cash. Seasoned girls that already did this back home. Really cute but slutty Taiwan chicks on working holiday visas willing to please. Heard from my friend, some the premium girls which are too expensive for my taste, are stunners.

Conclusions, I had duds and gems over the years just like in brothels, service can be poor from inexperienced no gfe girls, but if you are loaded and can easily absorb the financial damage from bad punts, go for it I guess. MB you can come across real gems.

Brothelcreeper
26-08-2017, 10:24 PM
I don't think a high price is a guarantee of a good punt. Finding shops that provide what YOU want as a punter is the main thing to look for, not a high price. Just because girls loot like models it does not mean that they will give you good service, often the reverse as they don't need to try, so you may be better off mixing it up with cheaper places and seeing what suits you best.

The experience I have had in top end shops has not been particularly good and when you get bad punts it hurts a lot more due to the pain in your wallet.

wilisno
26-08-2017, 11:05 PM
I don't think a high price is a guarantee of a good punt. Finding shops that provide what YOU want as a punter is the main thing to look for, not a high price. Just because girls loot like models it does not mean that they will give you good service, often the reverse as they don't need to try, so you may be better off mixing it up with cheaper places and seeing what suits you best.

The experience I have had in top end shops has not been particularly good and when you get bad punts it hurts a lot more due to the pain in your wallet.
Of course, if you're only interested in $150 shops where you can have BBFS and CIP with milf and gilf, higher end shops are not what you should look for ! ;) ;) ;)

scooper
26-08-2017, 11:23 PM
The myth that agency girls are fresh and provide punters with better experience than shops have been debunked many times on here.

Sure there may be a few gems, but you need luck to find those.

Given their setups, you can't really see a line-up obviously, and I am sure many bros in here have felt as disappointed as I did when opening the apartment door and found plain-looking twenty something girls with barely any english and just chalk it up to lessons.

Most agencies here are just rip-offs targeting blokes who are uninformed about the market and have no idea.

CunningLinguist
26-08-2017, 11:43 PM

Yeah those expensive top end girls probably reject your advances for BBFSCIP, so damaging to your ego :)

Not sure why it hurts the wallet of someone who claims to earn up to 350K pa., unless they have an expensive drug habit :)

But yeah I agree the top end is for whales, ie. people who have no idea of "value". My most expensive punt many years back was $550 and it was one of the worst I ever had.

wwrre
26-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Ok,

My experience with these agencies is that they cater to a niche in the market. I would say 50 percent of the time, the girls are not as great as the best girls I've seen from some of the usual shops 5*, ginza etc. However, there's a 50 percent chance that you find a absolute gem, and can be some of the hottest working / nonworking girls I've ever seen / been with.

Most girls if not all the girls are younger than 25. Prices are probably 450++ I haven't had 1 for any less than that. Most of the time (possibly every time) the girl that you get is the exact girl in the photos they provide. However, sometimes there's some minor photoshopping, playing with angles etc (normal instagram type baiting)

Service wise, it varies and I would say it's generally not going to be anything like the top services from the shops mentioned above. So your Blue at 5* and Nana type service you will only get from a small percentage of girls there. Generally, the hotter they are, the worse the service. I've had a mediocre girl from 1 of the agencies, and you can do whatever you want. So what you get will vary.

I like to be in my own domain, so a sucker for some of these shops. Sometime will get a hotel room to organise a session.

I have some photos if you guys are keen PM me, or if there is strong interest and it's allowed, i can post here.

curious36
27-08-2017, 01:16 PM
I once had a beautiful young lady at a cheap brothel. It was incredible but alas she was only there once. I guess that is why we punt. The excitement of finding that special one.

bryanr
27-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Thanks for these comments, helps a lot
There are high end places on here with good reviews

But why you chance your hard earned on a random walk up to a private is not clear to me

cuteguy
30-08-2017, 01:48 AM
You'll be out of pocket for more cash than if you visited a budget shop. Not only that, there's no guarantee that the service provided by the girls working for these upper market agencies will be any better than some of the shops advertising here on this forum.

wwrre
30-08-2017, 01:52 AM
True,

But there's a slim chance that u get an absolute stunner. In terms of looks only, probably the 4 out of the 5 top girls I've seen has been from a high end agency.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Thanks for these comments, helps a lot
There are high end places on here with good reviews

But why you chance your hard earned on a random walk up to a private is not clear to me

It's all about the thrills and uncertainty and expectations and anticipation mate, life is an adventure for these punters and the great unknown out there is what they are after.

It's like lots of punters going to massage shops with the sole purpose of getting more than part 2. They invest time and money, sometime they win, many times they don't and yet they carry on. Knowing full well that they can get the sure thing, guaranteed , cheaper and better facilities and services in a FS shop ! For them, that's hunting - I mean punting........ haha !

Each to his own, why not ?

Azninvasion85
30-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Yeh same I once had a beautiful girl who was on her first day at a 150shop at five dock. However she was only there for a day as well. And there was also summer at five dock as well she was there for a while and I'd see her on a fortnightly basis but she wasn't a stunner, very avg girl but fuck she would organs and cum like there's no tomorrow and her service was amazing. However she's left now I think she found a bf. Huge loss for me 😐

Lenka_X5
31-08-2017, 12:18 AM
From my experiences at the pointy end. The agency experience felt bit different. Girls inexperienced mostly so they were more fresh than shops girls.

But generally shop girls of course have better service due to experience factor.

If you land a agency owner you can trust for 9-10/10 looks girls than stay with agency. But sometimes agency can not maintain standard for long. Not sure why.

I was lucky enough to score half a dozen or so stunners at diamonds club for $350 - 500/hr early to mid 2016.

If you compare with shop, of course you will never get value. But different experience.

jmarks95
07-09-2017, 07:08 PM
When you get more experienced in this, just how much better can a $400 lady be compared to a very attractive good service $200 lady
Just asking