PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD My Sweet Melody.

Catiness
26-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Establishment: Bella Massage
Date of visit: 26 August 2017
ML Selected: Melody the Japanese
Damage: 1 hr at $65 + $50 tip
Experience: Went to the shop with a booking for Melody. She reminds me of the girl next door with her white T shirt and denim bottom. Flashed a smile with braced teeth exudes a certain sensual charm. Flick of her hair and oh a wink... Hard to explain but its innocent but yet sexy. She looks fresh, smelt fresh and she is fresh !

Melody put in a fair bit of effort in Part 1 as she is still receiving training from the mamasan. A $50 got me NHJ from get go, pretty little young Japanese body which she allows some light touching/stroking/probing, extremely shy GFE with her and light kisses. There is something about Melody that is very attractive, cannot really pinpoint what it is but... yes... she managed to make me believed I'm her boyfriend in that hour. I finished the hour with another pineapple left behind for her good effort.

Return Factor: Yes and I wish to have even longer bookings with her.

Hope this helps fellow brothers out there in making a decision.

Coastal Punter
26-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Sounds good value to me! Close to Lidcombe stn?

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2017, 01:06 AM
Sounds good value to me! Close to Lidcombe stn?

George St city mate .

Catiness
27-08-2017, 05:15 PM
LOL...! What a crackup.

bella812
28-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Erina is in da house today for a short period !!:) She has decided to come in for a couple of hours!:shout:

Come visit or call soon for a booking! Started from 4pm and going home soon after her booking. Make her stay longer by calling us!

xoxo Bella