PDA

View Full Version : General talk Invisible female condoms

GoldfishMan
27-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Bros,
I would like to bring your attention to the existence of this clever invention. Apparently there is such a thing. They even have a type that comes in liquid form that seems to cover the inside of a vagina with a protective barrier once "deployed", and you won't be able to tell that she's using one.
Try googling "invisible female condom" and you'll find it.
I think this has a big impact on punters. For example, if you see a WL and she gives you bbfs, you might think she's safe and is only giving it to you. After all, surely she's concerned for her own safety right? With this device, she can bbfs anyone and still be protected. The only people at risk would be the punters. If she didn't change the condom between punters, you're fucked.

curious36
27-08-2017, 11:54 AM
I believe at present only a idea. They say if it is too good to be true it is not true.
The preparation of the condom would take some time. Not sure how easy the replacing of another one would work.
Time means money for the punter.

cuteguy
27-08-2017, 04:57 PM
What Goldfishman has revealed is true. I heard it from a girl that many of the experienced WLs are using these "invisible female condoms" without the customers knowing it. They can use it even when they have their periods so there is no trail of blood during sex.

Yogurt
02-10-2017, 06:11 PM
I dont think it will work perfectly ....