PDA

View Full Version : General talk Spa with WL

Longan
27-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Ginza used to have a spa apparently but now it doesn't seem to be used anymore. Wondering if there's any other places with spas and WLs together.

curious36
27-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Go to Canberra.

cuteguy
27-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Ginza used to have a spa apparently but now it doesn't seem to be used anymore. Wondering if there's any other places with spas and WLs together.

Check out Gladesvile 42. It has a spa in one of the larger rooms.

Longan
27-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Check out Gladesvile 42. It has a spa in one of the larger rooms.
I imagine it might be tricky to arrange to be in that one room. Wonder if the spa is functional. Might be a potential option.

cuteguy
27-08-2017, 05:01 PM
I imagine it might be tricky to arrange to be in that one room. Wonder if the spa is functional. Might be a potential option.

There has been some renovation at the shop with extra rooms added. Not sure if the new rooms have a spa but ask the receptionist before making a booking with one of their girls.

bryanr
27-08-2017, 08:24 PM
I may be wrong, but the time it takes to fills the tub, means you need a 2 hr time to properly enjoy a spa

Had a few great spas with gfs though, where there is no time limit

cuteguy
28-08-2017, 12:37 AM
I may be wrong, but the time it takes to fills the tub, means you need a 2 hr time to properly enjoy a spa

Had a few great spas with gfs though, where there is no time limit

I wouldn't want to spend too much time in a spa. Hot tubs can be great, relaxing, soothing, and sometimes romantic. If you're interested in having sex, don't stay too long or best skip the hot tub. Why? Because it turns out that heat and sperm are a bad mix.

The family jewels are in such a precarious position in that the sperm-making Sertoli cells of the testicles don't work properly unless they are cooler than body temperature by a few degrees. Warm them up for more than a few minutes and sperm production is temporarily shut down. As relaxing as it may feel, it's not a happy experience for the testicles. Sperm formation slows or halts, and sperm that have already been made may be harmed.

Having said this, hot tubs will not affect a man's fertility if the exposure is limited to a few minutes daily or less. Just for your information guys.:smile:

Yogurt
01-10-2017, 06:38 AM
Would like to know ....