PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Paulina. Young attractive, great in bed.

Pussy HUnter
27-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Person's Name : Paulina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 27th August 2017

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/paulina.html

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Whew. Attractive, young, superb body. B cup natural titties, lovely dark erect nipples.

Pussy : Natural constrained map of Tassie bush. Naturally hairless pussy. Nice large external butterfly pussy lips. Lovely wide thigh gap.

Roster : Mmm check roster. Off next week.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China Hunan.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

Auntie convinced me to return to 533 and see Paulina. I did have to wait an hour or more, but it was worth it.

Paulina is just the cutest little thing. She was dressed in a pink harem bra and skirt. Bright little jiggly reflective bits everywhere. I just love this cosplay stuff.

Lovely hello kiss that was initially restrained, but when Paulina determined I wasn’t going to eat her it turned into full on DFK.

Beautiful young teen body. Just fantastic. No tatts, no babies, natural boobies. Paulina isn’t a party girl and that was fine with me.

Fooling around was fun. Wide thigh gap and kneeling doggie with her full peachy pussy on display for DATY was a Kodak moment. She loves gentle DATY and thankfully also likes having her full external lips munched on. Half-length DT BBBJ, 69, overhead DATY, etc were all good.

On with the dom and gently inside her love tunnel. Really snug but she took my full length without complaint. Doggie was a lovely sight and she was also up for corner-of-the-bed and the koala trick.

I needed a beak so got her back into her harem skirt, no knickers or bra, and high heels. She did a little sexy dance number for me. Whew what a sight. I (briefly) felt guilty just being there.

Cowgirl finale for me. Yeah.

Lovely girl. Young, great body, terrific in bed. Seldom do you find a young cutie that is so good. They are usually starfish. Overall great experience.

Recommended

Raybo
28-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Thanks PH. She looks young and super cute for a 533 girl. I have abstained from the punt for a while now but it won't be long before i pay her a visit i think.

Littlewonder
30-08-2017, 09:58 PM
I was fortunate enough to do a double with Paulina and Stephanie usually I am not a double fan but it was great both are such lovely ladies and I can't wait till I get to see Paulina on her own.

I already have a booking with Jessie tomorrow so it may have to wait until another day! Unless I get the urge? and see both!

Brothelcreeper
30-08-2017, 10:29 PM
I was fortunate enough to do a double with Paulina and Stephanie usually I am not a double fan but it was great both are such lovely ladies and I can't wait till I get to see Paulina on her own.

I already have a booking with Jessie tomorrow so it may have to wait until another day! Unless I get the urge? and see both!

Let's have a review of the double please as that sounds like worth hearing about

Littlewonder
31-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Well I ended up doing a double with Jessie and Paulina today both are lovely ladies and they combined well together in the room.

As for doing a review I rarely do them these days as I have found that as soon as I do one someone wants to have a go at me or say its not true, yes its true that the people that do that are usually the ones that have never written an after report and in lost of cases have not even visited the shop let alone seen the girl in the report

Just look at the one I did for Maya someone wanted to argue that she was not 24 claiming she was 34 which is utter rubbish.

If your interested in age then Maya is actually 25 and Paulina is 20. If you want to add 10 years to that suit yourself.

If you want to have chat with the girls then Stephanie and Paulina speak next to no English Jessie and Maya however are quite good at English.

Pussy HUnter
31-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Thanks PH. She looks young and super cute for a 533 girl. I have abstained from the punt for a while now but it won't be long before i pay her a visit i think.

Indeed. Just be prepared for some roster and booking jostling. Worth it! I suspect she probably is 20.

Maxmanic
31-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Is this same
Paulina that worked here a couple months ago? She had a pretty bad sore on her ankle that sadly got infected and she couldn't work then she stopped working. Ran into her the other day freakishly and she claims that she hasn't been back at 533. So is she lying or is a different girl working under the name Paulina??

Brothelcreeper
31-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Well I ended up doing a double with Jessie and Paulina today both are lovely ladies and they combined well together in the room.

As for doing a review I rarely do them these days as I have found that as soon as I do one someone wants to have a go at me or say its not true, yes its true that the people that do that are usually the ones that have never written an after report and in lost of cases have not even visited the shop let alone seen the girl in the report

Just look at the one I did for Maya someone wanted to argue that she was not 24 claiming she was 34 which is utter rubbish.

If your interested in age then Maya is actually 25 and Paulina is 20. If you want to add 10 years to that suit yourself.

If you want to have chat with the girls then Stephanie and Paulina speak next to no English Jessie and Maya however are quite good at English.

Don't let the bastards put you down Littlewonder. You post those reviews and I and many others will enjoy reading them.

By the way I am free tomorrow so what is the best girl to see on Fridays. I like GFE

Littlewonder
31-08-2017, 09:37 PM
I also like GFE the thing with GFE is you need a connection with the girl.

I see Paulina is in tomorrow I also see that Stephanie is on the roster although she has not been in all week so I am not sure she will be in tomorrow.

Either would be great to see IMHO Stephanie is my current favourite and Paulina is only new but growing on me. I haven't seen Sheri yet but she is also supposed to be good GFE.

With both Paulina and Stephanie you need to take it slowly at first they will both warm to the occasion if you give them a chance.

I don't know about Sheri but both Paulina and Stephanie speak next to no English so if you like to have a chat that is not an option.

i checked my file and I have not seen Virginia for a while but she is well worth a try although she is not as young as the other two Paulina is the youngest girl at 533 and Stephanie a few years older but young by 533 standards.

Willoughby533
15-11-2017, 08:54 AM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PYT PAULINA RETURNS TO ROSTER

Beauty + Young + Pretty + sexy with affection and passion Paulina returns to roster.. Sweet GFE and charm.. Be sure to book avoid missing seeing this sweet butterfly..

Paulina - Size 6,D cup,slim,167CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. New Beijing beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with a very nice athletic toned body, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Be sure to put down a visit in your diary with this special young lady. One who will rank as one of the prettiest to have resided on roster. Paulina's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/paulina.html) REVIEW (https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/paulina-young-beautiful-girl-49173/)

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous WEDNESDAY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991