PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Recommendations pls

syd_lad
28-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Guys,

I would like to get some recommendations today. I have been a regular with Mimi and doubt anyones a match to her. The sensual experience with her is top notch, regardless to all the comments on her age and looks. She fits my requirements well with the service she provides.

Would you recommend anyone over Mimi. I know has been a request plenty of times but just to make things easier. Would you recommend Rebecca or Amanda worth a shot to match Mimi or anyone else? I love the sensuality and warmth with Mimi along with her assets rare to find around. You can PM me as well if someone has an exclusive preference and would not mind me having a slice of the cake :miao:

Frothy McFuzzbox
29-08-2017, 01:35 PM
based on the laments and musings that ensued when mimi 'retired' a while back, I think that in itself tells you that Mimi is pretty unique (somewhat inexplicably) and occupies a niche that has no substitute ...... YET?
maybe when Mimi next 'retires' some busty skilled milfy ML will step up to the plate ....
but my disappointing experience with other private ML's is that there's still a quantum leap...

Maxybro
29-08-2017, 02:54 PM
This thread sounds like an ad....just saying.

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Guys,

I would like to get some recommendations today. I have been a regular with Mimi and doubt anyones a match to her. The sensual experience with her is top notch, regardless to all the comments on her age and looks. She fits my requirements well with the service she provides.

Would you recommend anyone over Mimi. I know has been a request plenty of times but just to make things easier. Would you recommend Rebecca or Amanda worth a shot to match Mimi or anyone else? I love the sensuality and warmth with Mimi along with her assets rare to find around. You can PM me as well if someone has an exclusive preference and would not mind me having a slice of the cake :miao:

As a regular of Mimi, you certainly had shared a lot, like a zero review on her !

The simplest answer would be, there is no one else who could match Mimi as far as I know - at least since the departure of Coco anyway imho !

The only question is : who are this Rebecca and Amanda you are referring to ??

wwrre
30-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Where does mimi work?

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Where does mimi work?

She is 40, and she is the Best, interested?

Bunningsnag
30-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Never had the pleasure to try Mimi but I have to say I would imagine she's some what like Nina at Adelong St Sutherland. She is suberb and a hot 40 year old Asian milf

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Never had the pleasure to try Mimi but I have to say I would imagine she's some what like Nina at Adelong St Sutherland. She is suberb and a hot 40 year old Asian milf

The only thing that stopping Mimi to be universally regarded as the best massage lady with most consistent services and body slides is that she is not 25 year old !

But if you are ok with a more matured lady with natural big boobs and superb services ! She is a must try !

Cheers

syd_lad
19-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Apologies guys, dint realise I created the thread in the wrong section. Was later looking in General section for days with no luck. Silly me.

Just an update - This is not an ad, had my hormones going crazy, hence asked for advice
Yes, I do agree, I have not been a contributor to the forum on the experiences I have had. Being lazy is a lame excuse and I should get to writing ARs in future. Rebecca and Emma I referred to are the gems at 14 Concord road.

Babycat
20-09-2017, 01:31 PM
MiMi's gone away for two-week holiday so just be patient.

Kroid19
20-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Apologies guys, dint realise I created the thread in the wrong section. Was later looking in General section for days with no luck. Silly me.

Just an update - This is not an ad, had my hormones going crazy, hence asked for advice
Yes, I do agree, I have not been a contributor to the forum on the experiences I have had. Being lazy is a lame excuse and I should get to writing ARs in future. Rebecca and Emma I referred to are the gems at 14 Concord road.

Completely different. Rebecca may be similar in age i would think, Mimi has better body, but Rebecca has more ass, which is a plus. Don't know how far you can get with her in terms of extras though. Emma is just one of a kind on a different level. To me, Emma is a stunner, early 30's, better body, great ass, but the service is not comparable to Mimi, both great in their own way.

woods23
20-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Any one managed to dfk Emma At 14 Burwood?
Agree that ass :love: she's very pretty probably one of the prettiest thai ML.

syd_lad
21-09-2017, 12:05 AM
Great.. while Mimi is away, guess Emma is worth a try! Cheers guyz. I was thinking on trying the glorified Tantric massage but read a few old reviews, nothing an experienced ML cant provide. Ll post an AR on Emma once I see her

Sam88
21-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Emma .... oh Emma I had a lot of fun with her ;)

scooper
21-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Is she the same Emma who worked at Poplar st ?

woods23
21-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Is she the same Emma who worked at Poplar st ?

No our one is 8.5/10 your one is 6/10 :grimace:

Kroid19
21-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Any one managed to dfk Emma At 14 Burwood?
Agree that ass :love: she's very pretty probably one of the prettiest thai ML.

Hahaha ancient history bro. Never happened again. :(

cmk76
22-09-2017, 10:14 PM
No our one is 8.5/10 your one is 6/10 :grimace:

Aka Judy @Summerville... Once upon a time... Only daty...

woods23
22-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Aka Judy @Summerville... Once upon a time... Only daty...
once upon a time haha
My first visit to Summerville I picked Judy in 2015 .When summer opened her new rooms downstairs I was the first costumer to used it ..lucky me:)
Then I find another gem there no long after that then two more nd so on hehe

Summerville is one of the best shop in Sydney!!! (Ensuited shower downstairs)

Thank you summer :love:

Yogurt
01-10-2017, 06:31 AM

I am interested ....

dione
01-10-2017, 11:35 AM
once upon a time haha
My first visit to Summerville I picked Judy in 2015 .When summer opened her new rooms downstairs I was the first costumer to used it ..lucky me:)
Then I find another gem there no long after that then two more nd so on hehe

Summerville is one of the best shop in Sydney!!! (Ensuited shower downstairs)

Thank you summer :love:

Can you recommend a few more recent ML from Summerville ?

Peter69
01-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Try Vika, she’s a hottie with a nice bod, I enjoyed that session

wilisno
01-10-2017, 04:50 PM

How long ago ? ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
01-10-2017, 08:06 PM
How long ago ? ;) ;) ;)

Lets see, in 2014 he said she was late 30s to 40:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44392-Mimi-the-36-E-Cups-Erotic-Master-Burwood-0406-411-592&p=1094837&highlight=mimi#post1094837

And in 2012 he stirred up alot of controversy when he misrepresented things:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore&highlight=mimi

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?62584-There-are-shops-rating-it-s-own-girls-but-I-just-don-t-see-how-you-can-rate-quot-young-quot&p=948984&viewfull=1#post948984

And again in 2016:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?62468-What-do-you-post-in-your-28-000th-post-Ahlungor-will-share-with-you-his-finest-!

He sounds more like a Pappasan than a Punter ...

I think it would be best for everyone if he left promoting MLs to the shops and the MLs to do it themselves.

BTW I saw her a while back:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47274-Mature-Mimi-s-Mammary-Massage