PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Alice - 42 Gladesville

wachumba
28-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Date of Visit : Saturday in August
Rates : $250/hr for western girls
Size/shape : Size 8, slim, fake D cups, pretty face,
Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian
My experience/comments : I saw her photos posted by the shop and she looked good. I had originally booked for 5pm but was running a little late to i asked to change it to 6pm. The receptionist asked me to come at 5:30 or 5:45pm as he finishes at 6pm. I guess he wanted the commission for the booking. The reason i asked for 6pm was so Alice wouldnt be stuck with only a 30 minute slot before mine but the receptionist didnt want to give me 6pm so i took 5:30pm. I arrived about 5:20pm only to be told that he just took another booking for 30 minutes over the phone and the punter would be there in 3 minutes. His reason was that my booking was for 1 hour so i could wait 30 minutes instead of the other punter waiting until after me but i suspect the receptionist just wanted the extra commission.

Taken to one of their waiting booths and since i had to wait, i asked to see the other girls as i thought about seeing another girl for 30 minutes before seeing Alice. Aussie girl Eve and chinese Angela introduced themselves and that was all. About 10 minutes later, another punter came in without booking but he was shown about 10 girls. What the fuck! By this time, it was too late to get see another girl before seeing Alice so didnt make a complaint. I wasnt even offered a beer or other drink that has been mentioned in other posts.

Alice finally out so the receptionist took the money and showed me to room just before 6pm and told she would be there shortly. Got my first look at her and she is as good as expected from her photos. She asked straight up if i wanted a standard session or extras which was $50 more for kissing, DATY or $100 if i wanted BBBJ. This may not be offered if you are drunk, have bad BO or something other but unsure. Had a nice session with her that included kissing, CBJ, DATY, missionary, doggie, her on top and got 2 shots away in the hour. She mentioned it hurts her going hard in doggie but was able to pump her hard in missionary and she rode well on top. She is a very nice and friendly girl and easy to get along with and had a nice chat to her between rounds. Right after i finished my 2nd shot, the lights went out. I thought they were flashing the lights to signal the end of the hour but they had a electrical malfunction in the rooms. The corridors had light but the rooms were dark and had to shower with the light on my phone and were still off when i walked out the door.
This shop seems to have got some nice new cauc girls in the past few weeks so i would go back but hopefully not when this receptionist is on.

footboy2012
29-08-2017, 01:55 AM
How tall would you say alice is? 160+?