PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you like your WL's clothed or naked ?

Brothelcreeper
28-08-2017, 10:28 PM
It has been cold the last two days and when I have punted, both girls were feeling cold. The first girl had her own small, fleece top and halfway through the session she put it on and I fucked her top clothed, bottom naked which was fun.

Today the girl was also cold so I put my fleece top on her. Left it unzipped and had a good session of playing with her tits through the fleece top and when she was on top of me I enjoyed seeing her tits dangling out and playing with them both naked and covered in the material.

I like the girls to sometimes wear their clothes as it gives you that feeling like when you were a teenager with a new girl in your bedroom.

How do you like your WL's and what clothes do you like them to wear or do you prefer naked ?

Mrmax
28-08-2017, 11:13 PM
I prefer fully naked. But once arrived for a punt and a working lady arrived same time in her own clothes jeans and t-shirt looked very sexy booked her on the spot and had her leave her shirt on with no bra.

Nejums
29-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Fully clothed with no skin showing. #thatsmyfetish

kronek
29-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Comment has been removed

Brothelcreeper
29-08-2017, 06:55 PM
It's not just the girls clothes, a WL showed me a photo once of a punter sitting on her bed with a full body suit on like Spider-Man, but in plain black with just a hole where his big erect cock was sticking out ready to fuck her.

Another time I arrived early morning at a shop and the girl was dressed in her gym workout gear so I asked her to leave that on and fucked her in it on the bed.

Coastal Punter
29-08-2017, 09:45 PM
100% naked. If i am, so should the girl.

Brothelcreeper
29-08-2017, 10:15 PM
I'd love to find one half-clothed.

It's a shame that you and the WL take clothes off to enter shower, and never put them back on =(

Jus ask them to put their clothes back on. I have never had one say no. You are paying them for a service so as long as your request are not offensive they will normally do what you want. Some girls tell me that punters often bring outfits for them to wear when they see them.

cuteguy
30-08-2017, 01:12 AM
I don't mind seeing the girls wearing some sexy outfits or lingerie when the session starts off but as we get to know each other better then certainly the clothes should come off. She can leave her stockings on to keep something warm but to warm a person's body, one needs to remove the clothing and lie next to the person as close as possible. In doing so, you can share body heat together. Let's not forget some girls do enjoy a warm cuddle at times. :smile:

GoldfishMan
30-08-2017, 09:29 AM
I prefer them in their street clothes. I also enjoy getting the girl to wear her shoes while fucking her. Seeing a girl wearing only her pumps, boots, or white sneakers really rubs my leg fetish!
Another thing I like is having her panties partially removed, it should be on one of her thighs during sex.

izakiel
06-09-2017, 10:32 AM
I've always had a fetish for girls with a dress on. Sometimes it's nice to leave certain bits to your imagination.

Littlewonder
06-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Clothed if I am walking down the street with her!