PDA

View Full Version : Question Bangkok from 30/08 to 02/09

Jackolantern
29-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Hi guys,

I am doing a quick 3/4 day stopover in bangkok on my way into Europe. I've never been and i am looking to maximise my punting in this beautiful city ;-)

I am staying at the Double Tree by Hilton. I am an australian born Pakistani (ive read this may make a difference?)

Looking for any and all advise on where to visit and what to do, punting wise. My current plan is as follows:

Wednesday i plan to hit up Soi Cowboy (Baccara) and long time a girl back to my place for the night.

Thursday I plan to sight see during the day, eat and then head to Soi Cowboy again to a BJ Bar. I may then head back somewhere for dinner and return to check out Crazy House or Cowboy 2 for another long time girl to spend the night.

Friday I plan to sight see again and then head to another BJ bar somewhere. After dinner i then plan to hit the clubs (Climax, Bangkok Beats or Insanity) and score another overnight girly.

Saturday, I will regain my composure, enjoy some food and head to the airport for my 7pm flight eventually.

What do you think bros? Sound plan? Any advice?

Cheers,
Jacko