PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza

NC3
29-08-2017, 03:42 AM
... it seems that Ginza has almost erase [ or will getting there soon] the golden class and golden premium. I strongly believe isn't good step. They will loose many customers gradually.
I am one of these people [ and believe me I know personal many] who really love the inexperienced - organic - authentic - raw - backpackers - casual style girls. That was a unique approach in this field from Ginza.
Ginza definitely still is the best 'house of love' in Sydney for this range of price - [ 5Star I believe is just 'a few seconds' behind in the second position ,, ha ha ] and [ 42 Gladesville and Kyoto206 will be the new places to check, after the new look etc. ] - ,,, but I believe not for long if they lose this unique combination of service [ this will remain for sure ] and 'organic girls'.

p.s. Paddington 244 and PPP are always in the game but out of the medals. ... FantasyClub35 and Red Palace have some really fresh girls but they have long way to go.

Pussyhands
29-08-2017, 06:59 AM
I feel ginza is for those who want guarantee of service. unsure if it would really take a dent as most people don't have the time to gamble....

NC3
29-08-2017, 07:34 AM
of course make sense what you say [pussyhands] but as always time will tell.

inmydream
29-08-2017, 08:07 AM
... it seems that Ginza has almost erase [ or will getting there soon] the golden class and golden premium. I strongly believe isn't good step. They will loose many customers gradually.
I am one of these people [ and believe me I know personal many] who really love the inexperienced - organic - authentic - raw - backpackers - casual style girls. That was a unique approach in this field from Ginza.
Ginza definitely still is the best 'house of love' in Sydney for this range of price - [ 5Star I believe is just 'a few seconds' behind in the second position ,, ha ha ] and [ 42 Gladesville and Kyoto206 will be the new places to check, after the new look etc. ] - ,,, but I believe not for long if they lose this unique combination of service [ this will remain for sure ] and 'organic girls'.

p.s. Paddington 244 and PPP are always in the game but out of the medals. ... FantasyClub35 and Red Palace have some really fresh girls but they have long way to go.

Why don't you raise that with Wilson and see what he says. Their standars are high at the moment and customers still flocking to that place. Never tried anything below diamond though but I pay for good services.

Of course everything will not last forever just like a few other good places in the past. Too many factors to take into account but enjoy it whilst it still exists.

NC3
29-08-2017, 08:17 AM
inmydream ... I know why the management does this 'experiment' at present moment. But I believe they will go back to where were before. ... Ginza service is unique but I am talking for something extra that they had and they don't have it any more.

Syd119
29-08-2017, 12:26 PM
aye, Ginza's girl's service is really good.
but for some reasons i found the receiptuonist is not as warm as some other shops

NC3
29-08-2017, 01:47 PM
hi Syd119. Ginza service is unique for sure. , for the two receptionist ... yes I have mentioned about this in another post. rarely they smile.

cleetusvandamme
29-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Seems unlikely they'll lose customers, probably just make more money. But yeah I love those Japanese girl next door GC and GCP girls too. Hope they get some more soon.

NC3
29-08-2017, 02:41 PM
cleetusvandamme ,,, yes, will be great to see the old form back

inmydream
29-08-2017, 03:01 PM
hi Syd119. Ginza service is unique for sure. , for the two receptionist ... yes I have mentioned about this in another post. rarely they smile.

Maybe they are busy. They do talk when they are not busy. Maybe come in the afternoon and see if they smile lol.

Anyway, I don't know how he does it even me I'll be like a fuckin grumpy dude if I have to sit there at Ginza for the whole day from lunch till midnight 6 days a week. So just look at from their perspective as well.

NC3
29-08-2017, 03:22 PM
inmydream ,,, part for what you say makes perfect sense to me but as you know it depends for each person how can handle pressure ,,, real customer service is not easy task.
by the way, i have been there morning - afternoon and evening but still ... i am waiting for this natural big smile ,, ha ha. All good , Ginza as i said, is the best shop in Sydney for this range of price but they need to keep the golden class + premium fully alive for the reasons i mentioned above!!!

Pussyhands
29-08-2017, 04:09 PM
I think the guys aks me how the service was with a smile and are curtious when asking me to wait while girl gets ready.

I peeked over the counter once a while and I think there is a booking table they stare at.
I have had a few times they bump my booking up if customers cancel

It's different to other shops where I am guessing a lot of customers walk in and out.
Each customer doesn't have a timeslot - u don't need to organise as much. I'd imagine ull maybe need to keep an eye on the schedule more and be on the constant lookout for girl's service.

Probably a different game to other shops

------

Maybe the diamond girls are getting a lot more customer than gold class that's why it's a natural move of supply and demand to phase it out or minimise it....

harrycd
29-08-2017, 05:30 PM
I mean once you have been there a few times, Wilson is quite friendly
I've had no issues with their service at reception.

Regarding OP's original complaint, Sure there are more diamond girls then usual but I don't know where you got the idea that this was a deliberate shift in company policy, I must of missed that in the last newsletter.

Since we are talking about Ginza, can we petition for Wilson to bring some more JAV stars? I missed the last one due to being interstate for work.

inmydream
29-08-2017, 06:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU-iBVPz1Ww

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2017, 07:12 PM
On the Monday roster there were 13 Diamond girls and 1 Gold

For today, there are 14 Diamond girls and 1 Gold.

What happened to the Silver Class ......... lol

justinfox
29-08-2017, 08:54 PM
:startle: .... no more j amber ... sigh must have seen her a dozen time never once charged for CIM.

some girls that use to be 1 hour minimum have 45min booking available now

They must be getting a run for their money by some of these new K girls ... and rightfully so these new girls and fresh and amazing

Pussyhands
29-08-2017, 08:57 PM
On the Monday roster there were 13 Diamond girls and 1 Gold

For today, there are 14 Diamond girls and 1 Gold.

What happened to the Silver Class ......... lol

Supply and demand my brother

Supply and demand ;)

NC3
30-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Pussyhands ... ''' Maybe the diamond girls are getting a lot more customer than gold class that's why it's a natural move of supply and demand to phase it out or minimise it.... '''
. definitely make sense what you say but bad news for those who likes real GFE ... for those who like Natural beauty!!! Most [ not all ] of the diamond girls have done plastic surgery as you know.

NC3
30-08-2017, 01:08 AM
harrycd ... I have not issue with the reception, just I wanted to say [ and this has to do with the character of the person ] they are too serious most of the times, but understand why.
JAV stars? ha ha ,,, I have the feeling that you don't like 'authenticity' in this field. Personal I don't like ' professionals' , i love raw - organic girls with natural beauty [ not plastic and 1 kilo of make up ].
and most of gold + premium class girls could deliver this ,,, ' we make love not just sex '. Only a few of the diamonds girls can offer this feeling. , , the reason? The majority are professional.
... for the story, , I am Caucasian and practicing Tantra. Japanese and korean girls for me is heaven.

Pussyhands
30-08-2017, 07:38 AM
U make a good point, i guess they are running a business

There are still there, the gold ones but low amount.

U might have to shop around a little...

And yeah I am a sucker for plastic surgery! It's a fantasy for me ;)

NC3
30-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Pussyhands ... you are right ,i need to shop a bit more around. Enjoy your ride :smile:

inmydream
30-08-2017, 08:11 AM
harrycd ... I have not issue with the reception, just I wanted to say [ and this has to do with the character of the person ] they are too serious most of the times, but understand why.
JAV stars? ha ha ,,, I have the feeling that you don't like 'authenticity' in this field. Personal I don't like ' professionals' , i love raw - organic girls with natural beauty [ not plastic and 1 kilo of make up ].
and most of gold + premium class girls could deliver this ,,, ' we make love not just sex '. Only a few of the diamonds girls can offer this feeling. , , the reason? The majority are professional.
... for the story, , I am Caucasian and practicing Tantra. Japanese and korean girls for me is heaven.

You make me laugh with some of your statements. It does not matter what classes thw WLs are in, they are all professionals in this field. Some of them may make you feel like GFE or making love but they are not 'real'.. They are not idiots as well, they fuck men like us everyday and probably just think you are one of those guys.

If you want authenticity go outside brothel and pick up girls in normal environment.
BTW, who did you see in Ginza and I'm surprised Wilson never smiled at you. He asked me all the time how it went with a smile.

NC3
30-08-2017, 08:36 AM
inmydream ... i will disagree with your perception ... I talk for 'authenticity' in this level - not in general. For the time you are together with the girl for an hour, and that's all.
''' If you want authenticity go outside brothel and pick up girls in normal environment '''. ... thank you for sharing.
Also , , no, they are not all professionals, no way. In diamond class maybe the most are or they would like to , but gold + premium class no way , 80% of the girls over there are like pop up retail stores. :smile:

inmydream
30-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Okay, tell me the name of the girls you think authentic. I'll see them next time to prove your points.

NC3
30-08-2017, 08:46 AM
inmydream , done , i will send those names to you

inmydream
30-08-2017, 09:10 AM
where is it. i dont see anything in my inbox.

inmydream
30-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Still nothing...Have I finally caught you off guard??

NC3
30-08-2017, 02:36 PM
inmydream, '''Still nothing ...Have I finally caught you off guard?? ... sorry man but this is so funny!!! '''
I don't have to prove anything to you and to be honest I don't know why you want the names but here we are : I have seen all the golden class girls except Saki and Emi. I have seen all the golden premium girls the last two years except Amber, Sayuri and her sister, and Lydia [ no girls from China]. Diamond I have seen , Yuzo , Minnie , Eva , Lemon , Saya and Kiss.
... also i want to share this with you. Stay away of any kind of competition , just share, chat and keep walking. have a lovely day

inmydream
30-08-2017, 03:04 PM
You seem to list most of the ginza girls as authentic lol. I was questioning you because some people here are real punters and some are not, that's all!

NC3
30-08-2017, 03:11 PM
inmydream ... you didn't read i suppose my first post. cheers

inmydream
30-08-2017, 06:43 PM
I read everything since the beginning of this thread. I think all girls I saw from diamond class provided authenticity in terms of the best services during the time I spent. I did from 30mins to 1hr and they did the best they can. That's why I was confused with you saying only golden premium provides 'we make love not just sex'. Try Alin, Emily or Cookie in Diamond and see if you still feel the same way. Even Kiki was great too, I just prefer bigger boobs. If you want girls without cosmetic surgery, probably Alin or Emily. I might be wrong but they look natural.

Pussyhands
30-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Hmmm authentic girls....

That may be a hard one...... it's likely how u get along with the girl. Maybe one girl may be authentic to somebody and not to others. - due to how you both interact?

Some girls take a bit more time maybe. In my opinion, I had the best GFE with shella. I remember first session she was shy but we got on well together during and also subsequent sessions.

I dunno - she gets great reviews too.

A lot of people like cookie but in my session I didn't get the same interaction as shella. So I think there could be some individual differences.

------

I think service wise we can be objective - ginza girl service is almost always the best

Authenticity, this one may be more varied as it perhaps depends more on the chemistry? That's my guess

NC3
30-08-2017, 10:57 PM
inmydream ... Thank you

NC3
30-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Pussyhands ... I like your the way you analyze it ... cheers

inmydream
31-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Hmmm authentic girls....

That may be a hard one...... it's likely how u get along with the girl. Maybe one girl may be authentic to somebody and not to others. - due to how you both interact?

Some girls take a bit more time maybe. In my opinion, I had the best GFE with shella. I remember first session she was shy but we got on well together during and also subsequent sessions.

I dunno - she gets great reviews too.

A lot of people like cookie but in my session I didn't get the same interaction as shella. So I think there could be some individual differences.

------

I think service wise we can be objective - ginza girl service is almost always the best

Authenticity, this one may be more varied as it perhaps depends more on the chemistry? That's my guess

You do sound like Tyrion in here, hand of queen.

Pussyhands
01-09-2017, 06:39 AM
You do sound like Tyrion in here, hand of queen.

I take that as the highest compliment - I have the utmost respect for the actor and his portrayal of the character

Thank you my dear sir ;)