PDA

View Full Version : Other Megumi: 359 Riley St

lengjai
30-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Hey Bros,

Had a fantastic session with Megumi at my regular FS joint last Friday.

She is a mid 20a Japanese lady with very good english. Paid my fee went into the bedroom.. Got undressed and she asked me to have a shower myself. Came out and she even dried me of which I thought was a nice touch..

I was asked to lie down.. She started to take of her sexy black dress revealing a sexy back and a cute butt.

She catbath me around me and down to my brother.. Gave me a good tease before she gave me a good cbj for a good 10mins. Looking up with those cat eyes really turned me on. She had that horny look that made me almost explode. I resisted and told her to lie die and gave her the ultimate daty that made her cum in my face.. Quite intense..

On with the sex, she was very repsonsive.. Pussy not too tight but still tight.. I came whilst slamming her from behind after going through various other positions...

A chick that id happily visit again!

Face: 8
Body: 9
Tits: b cups
BJ: 8
Sex:9
Overall: 9 awesome gfe experience

Bracket
01-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Nice review, Lengjai. I'm a Megumi fan myself and have had many a session with her since the beginning of last year, and they're typically exactly as you describe. Her teasing is so good that sometimes I tell her not to bother with the cbj and fs and to give me a hand job instead. But you forgot to mention her fantastic dark brown nipples that stand out must be nearly 2cm! :slobber: