29-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Date: 24/08/2017
Name: Suzy

Establishment: Erotica 12 (Greenacre)

Rate: $130/30mins

Nationality: Thai

Description: Slim, D cup (fake), shaved pussy

Services: DATY, LFK, BBBJ

Suzy was an interesting one. She's very shy and wouldn't let me have the light on. Even the already dim lights, she covered them up so it was super dim. Luckily it was still enough for me to make out the super hotness that is Suzy's body. Amazing boobs (even if fake) and a super pretty face. It takes a bit of effort to get her to open up to doing things like kissing, DATY, or heck even having the light a bit brighter. But she's a lovely girl and a SUPER hot fuck.

She started kissing and licking my body all over before making her way down to my cock for a nice BBBJ. Not sure if this is standard service, but I feel it must've been given that up til then I hadn't really done anything to deserve such a reward lol. It was afterwards that I earned my keep. She resisted DATY a bit due to her shyness, but once I got my mouth in there she started to relax and enjoy it. Her shaved pussy tasted like heaven and was tight and throbbing around my finger as i both sucked the life out of that clit, whilst finger fucking her. It wasn't long before that shy girl clenching her legs shut so I couldn't get in, was sprawled out over the bed writhing in orgasm as I sucked those juices out of her hot pussy.

We were both ready for the main meal and so I climbed on top so I could look deep into her eyes as I entered her. The heat of our DATY session paid off and I could feel her hot pussy walls gripping my cock as I pumped her. We rolled over for some classic cow girl (my personal favourite position) where I fondled her boobs whilst grinding my dick into her pussy. She asked me to be rougher with her boobs so she could feel it better. THis was quite a turn on and I upped the ante... yet she STILL wanted more haha. I thought wow this chick is insane, and amazing! She wouldn't settle for anything less than my hands squeezing the hell out of those tits and even slapping them once in a while. I could tell she loved it as she would always put her hands over mine and squeeze harder any time I let off even a bit. I was close to climaxing and so I leaned forward and I kissed her as I came. Fucking hot ending omg.

We exchanged the usual pleasantries, joint shower, etc. I took every opportunity that I could to caress and fondle her tits just a few more times.

I would recommend Suzy if you're after a super hot fuck, although you need to be confident and get in there. Let her know what you want, and don't be afraid to push (just a little, and obviously within reason) to get more out of her. In the end, she wants it badly, but is just too shy to straight up lay it all on the table. Be nice, be gentle, be confident and you'll be rewarded with a hot love making sesh with an amazingly downright beautiful woman.

Rating: A
I can't quite give an A+, simply because I know that her shyness and reluctance to try things will mean that many won't be able to experience all she has to offer. That being said, I still have to say that she was worth every cent and worth the risk.

Brothelcreeper
29-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Nice review mate.....seems like you got the best out of her. Plus orgasms. Well done my son.

des888
30-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Hahaha mate I had the same light issue with her aswell she's nice I like her. I said I'm paying money and chose you because you're hot but I can't see you so I'm turning the light up hahaha

SavageXXX
30-08-2017, 04:05 PM
thailand always my favourite girls

rcha086
05-09-2017, 02:16 AM
Had always wanted to visit Erotica 12, and this review was reason enough so thank you simonyuen91. I opted for Suzy as well (booked).

Unfortunately my session wasn't that great. My experience started off pretty much the same, lights off and claiming she was shy, but she was talkative and very cheeky. Before we even started though, she took 5 minutes to come back into the room (after I paid money to the receptionist who was hot as well), and once in, gave me towels and disappeared again for another 10-15 minutes. I had showered by myself by that time and waiting on the bed. Not a good start.

She is very pretty and has a hot slim body though, but hard, fake D cups. Tried to get in DATY but she wasn't having any of it, and I didn't want to be too forceful. I'm used to Ginza so her service was not acceptable, but what she did sexually was very satisfying. Her nipple sucking and BBBJ got me hard very easily. Her BBBJ is very short, but she sucks hard and doesn't hold back with her saliva.

She's a tight girl but takes it. I tend to fuck a WL very hard if she's been lacklustre leading up to the sex, so I gave it to her. After I came there was 10 minutes left and she kept saying she's used to men that can't do a second time, so I took it as a challenge and got her to start licking and sucking again to get me hard. Fucked her hard again until her alarm went off but alas couldn't cum a second time, and she jokingly cheers that she won.

A funny girl that could be a great fuck but she holds back.

Not sure if I'd return to Erotica 12 but it is enticing with the Thai girls. Every shop seems to use the "Premium" and "Diamond" tiers and although Suzy costs the Premium price, I felt her service could only be listed under "Normal". No doubt she's a hottie though, so I suppose that's where your money goes.