PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Dou Dou ~ The one that got away (Not Anymore)

bistro
31-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Has it ever happened to you that you like a girl but the timing was never right between the two of you, either you are in a relationship when she is single, or she is in a relationship when you are single..... Ggggaaaahhhhh

Earlier this afternoon, I made my way to 42 Gladesville. Was introduced to couple of girls, Amy, Johana and many more, couldnt decide who to go for, I let the daddy choose for me, and he choose Amy for me, but as a big fans of 69, unfortunately, Amy doesnt provide this service.

I was lucky to wait because not long after Dou Dou arrived and introduced herself to me, and I went WOWwwww how did you, how did she, how does fate send this girl to me after years of waiting, it finally happening. I went straight to the daddy and book her for 30 mins (dang it not enough money in the wallet).

Waited quite a while for her to arrive, but she finally come in, undressed, and Holy cow, she is Hawwwwtttt..... we went to shower together and she teased me quite a bit in the shower, no BBBJ there, but as you already can tell, my brother has already standing up ready to go 😅.

On to the bed, we started with a little DFK followed by catbath, then she proceed with BBBJ, and turned her body into 69 position.
I didnt waste my time and made her WET, it is so wet that her pussy lips turned from pink to a little darkish colour with glistening sticky wet pussy juice..... she enjoyed it so much she doesnt want to stop until i turned her around, ready for my main course. We started with cowgirl, doggy, mish and then finished with deep penetration on mish, afterwards I got a headache. Turned out i was so excited, I forgot to catch my breath trying to give the best of the best of what i have to the girl that got away (too many times)......

She laughed at me, and ask if I want to have another go after shower, but i declined, because not enough money hahaha...... i would definitely come back for her......

I forgot who was the daddy's name at that time, but thank you so much for taking care of me. I will definitely return for her.

wortus
01-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Can you describe her? Age, body size, shaved etc?

des888
01-09-2017, 12:20 AM
She's hot seen her in line up twice don't know why I never chose her nice fake tits like a doll shes hot

42Gladesville
01-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the report Bistro ! Hope to see you soon !

Shes only 23 years old! body size would be 6 and cup size is C/D

bistro
01-09-2017, 05:18 PM
I dont know about fake tits, they feel real to me yesterday

lebman
03-09-2017, 02:01 PM
She is working today!!

But I can't see her here http://brothels.sydney/gladesville/. Pictures?

42Gladesville
14-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Doudou working tonight