PDA

View Full Version : General talk Extras advice

Bblue
01-09-2017, 05:05 AM
Hi Sydney bros, Brisbane bro here, am coming down to Sydney for this weekend and looking to take a punt of two in the CBD as my hotel be close to George street. I am looking to visit a massage shop or two and wouldn't mind advice on which to see, are there any open after 11pm? Also the biggest help would be what are the usual tips for extras as I've been told it's a heck a lot better in Sydney than Brisbane. Thanks in advance.

Babycat
01-09-2017, 06:27 AM
Pitt street here we go. Or 802/806 ( I can't remember which one exactly) opens till 2am

RNT4LIFE
01-09-2017, 11:52 AM
lol you are going to be like a kid in a candy store. Just walk down Pitt/George street, neon signs everywhere. Or you can Uber to Midas if CBDs shop are closed (its like 10-15min ride), make sure to made a booking as it can get really busy.

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Most of the CBD RnT shops would be closed by 11pm

You can try these three shops if you don't want to travel too far:

Chequers on Goulburn St

Babylon in Market City Chinatown

Masstige 8 on Harris St (Korean b2b) another 10 min from Babylon

There is also a FS shop at 429 Pitt St which should open till late.

Cheers

Ps. But if you are willing to travel , then Sydney is your Oyster!!

Bblue
01-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Thanks guys I will look into it, what kinda damages to the pocket in Sydney for tips? In brissy we on the 40/70/100/120 rate

cuteguy
01-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys I will look into it, what kinda damages to the pocket in Sydney for tips? In brissy we on the 40/70/100/120 rate

We give the RNT girls a tip of $50 for HJ and to go naked. If you want to be generous you may give them more if the service exceeded your expectations. For an hour, the rate for standard massage is usually $60-70 depending on the shop.

Coastal Punter
01-09-2017, 10:23 PM
In short, my session last Friday at Mermaid in broadbeach qld. $45/45min. Asked girl for full nude sess, body rub kiss if ok (it was) . Turned out good, no FS but she let me do anything i wanted and said she came. Lotsa GFE and a nice girl if a little skinny for my liking. Paid $100 for extras , over my budget but no complaints. In hindsight prob shoulda asked for a quickie as i was last customer for the day and she didn't rush things.

az1za
03-09-2017, 09:28 AM
$100 extra will typically get you FS in Sydney...come to sin city.

Really? I've not pushed for FS as much as I could have
So you mean $100 over and above the $50 (over and above the shop fee)?
Or just $100 over and above the shop fee?

az1za
03-09-2017, 09:29 AM
It's just j once got a BBBJCIMSW for $50 extra over the $50 NHJ tip over the shop fee - and some bros told me I was getting a bargain for that!

SouthernPunter
03-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Hi Sydney bros, Brisbane bro here, am coming down to Sydney for this weekend and looking to take a punt of two in the CBD as my hotel be close to George street. I am looking to visit a massage shop or two and wouldn't mind advice on which to see, are there any open after 11pm? Also the biggest help would be what are the usual tips for extras as I've been told it's a heck a lot better in Sydney than Brisbane. Thanks in advance.

Check out 227 broadway aka vitality charm massage. $125 for an hour all inclusive. Showers in every room. Shower before snd after. Back entrance secluded which is always nice for privacy.

nubtubs69
04-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Summerville, the quality is awesome

Bblue
07-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Just got back from Sydney tonight, thanks all for the advice. Boy, Sydney punting is spoiled lol you guys are very lucky!! As someone said, its like walking into a candy shop. Girls in Syd are; A. WoW amazing looking, B. easy as to get extras and C. cheap!!
I will put a few reviews in the After report section.