PDA

View Full Version : Shop info dream girl massage info

NC3
01-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi beautiful people

Does anyone have info for this shop? I can't find any reviews. --- http://www.massagecbd.com/dreamgirls.php

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2017, 11:02 AM
It was Red Rose 130 before, I think it's a full service shop may be they are doing both RnT and FS now, why don't you check it out and file a report ?

Cheers

Ps. It does get confusing with DreamGirls the private outcalls though

NC3
01-09-2017, 11:04 AM
It was Red Rose 130 before, I think it's a full service shop may be they are doing both RnT and FS now, why don't you check it out and file a report ?

Cheers

I will . cheers

jzchan
01-09-2017, 12:21 PM
I will . cheers

The shop is a bit strange. The owner/mamasan is very very pushy. She'll also service you herself just to not let you walk out of there. There was a nice Korean girl there on Saturday's called Nana though. Extras have only been standard so far. It's included in the price. I haven't had extra extra yet but won't be going back due to the owner's pushy nature.

woods23
01-09-2017, 01:19 PM
The shop is a bit strange. The owner/mamasan is very very pushy. She'll also service you herself just to not let you walk out of there. There was a nice Korean girl there on Saturday's called Nana though. Extras have only been standard so far. It's included in the price. I haven't had extra extra yet but won't be going back due to the owner's pushy nature.

How old is this Nana Korean ? Is she pretty? Body shape ?
Cheers :)

NC3
01-09-2017, 02:25 PM

about the receptionist : yes, her vibe is negative. i believe her customer service is below average [she is polite but because she has to be] but i didn't want to spend my energy to explain to her about.
--- but anyway the important is : some girls there, are really pretty!!! and as much i saw all the girls were super clean. And the place is amazing [ very spacious with marble floors], maybe the best in the city!!! I think all the rooms have showers and bed. Maybe later I will revisit this place. This time I didn't feel to go to the next step. I wonder why this place is not a hit?

jzchan
03-09-2017, 05:13 PM
How old is this Nana Korean ? Is she pretty? Body shape ?
Cheers :)

Nana is mid 20's I'd say. She has worked at a few scopes before - Vitality massage and Diamond Dream and gone by various names which I forget. She has a pretty toned body about a size 6 but doesn't like her pussy being touched. She does love her enhanced tits sucked though.

JIMTAM2016
03-09-2017, 11:22 PM

How much did you pay?

woods23
04-09-2017, 02:06 AM
Nana is mid 20's I'd say. She has worked at a few scopes before - Vitality massage and Diamond Dream and gone by various names which I forget. She has a pretty toned body about a size 6 but doesn't like her pussy being touched. She does love her enhanced tits sucked though.

Thanks she sounds good worth a look.
Yes they are tough cookies if you can fingered a Korean kiss your lucky star lol
I'm talking about the pretty /hot one.

I don't get it why they so much against it Culture thing? Only for bf etc...damn is so annoying

jzchan
07-09-2017, 01:49 AM
How much did you pay?

Standard rack rates. $125 for the hour. No extra tips needed for a NHJ.

jzchan
07-09-2017, 01:53 AM
But if you think about it, that's like $75 for the hr and $50 for extras which is about $10-$20 premium over most equivalent shops. I guess it's on par with 227 Broadway prices though. But I just don't like going to 130 Botany because of the mamasan even though I have gotten her to do me once. Her body is very slim but her boob job isn't good. Also I the male reception there is her boyfriend or partner or something. I got a weird vibe when she serviced me.

Wsbird
07-09-2017, 11:18 PM
How is the facility compared to 227?