PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Serina another great massage session and she is very pretty too 😍😍😍😍

Ilovetits
01-09-2017, 01:50 PM
After I saw bro Ahlungor's post regard Elisa yesterday night which Bella told me I should try her next time when I saw Mika last week. Since I don't have to work till 2pm this afternoon so I message Bella early this morning and ask her whether Elisa is working today but she reply said she is not on today ! DAMN But she said come and try Serina she also do good massage and she also busty and I reply her ok let see how good is she so arrive the shop at 10am as usual Bella open the door and took me the last room (room 4) the one ahlungor went yesterday 🤣🤣🤣. She ask me how long I would like to stay I reply one hour please since I like to have a good massage session follow by main course then i hand $65 and she said she won't be long. After 2 mins, the door knock and serina ask can i come in ? Sure please do and as soon as she open the door i can't believe how pretty she is, she is kind of like model to me she is almost 170cm and she have the pretty and cute face then she ask how are you ? And i reply I am good then she ask me to undress and lie on the bed but before i get undress i straight away hand $50 to her and said this is your tips and she smile to me and said thank you. She ask me whether I would like medium or hard massage and I told her I like hard please so part 1 begin and she did it quite well since she is from Thailand and she have been learn from Thailand previously so it feel great since my body is so sore due to work it help me to relief 😃😃😃after 40 mins of HARD massage by the way she only use a little of oil which I prefer then she go out take a hot towel and come back wipe my body which feel great then she start undress. What I can see is a pair of firm C cup even thought I prefer bigger but somehow that size suit her body overall then she start a bit of B2B for about 3 mins follow by part 2. I can tell she have an experience before, her HJ skill is just too good which make me finish in about 5 mins 😓😓😓 then she ask me how was it and i told her you did it very well and she smile 😊😊😊since we still got about 5-8 mins left for our session, she ask me to sit up and gave a neck massage 💆
Overall great session with Serina and once again thanks for Bella to organise it. Please keep it up we would like to see more WL like this in your shop

bella812
01-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Hi Ilovetits,

Thank you for coming to see Selina. There is no room '4' in our shop ;) ... unlucky number to many :shout:

The room you were in is Room 2. I think I know what kind of masseur suits your taste, there will be a few coming up in the roster soon. Keep a look out or I will SMS you when the time comes.

Hope you have a good day at work. Selina walked passed me whilst I am typing this and said "Hi Mr Come So Much" :shout:

xoxo Bella