PDA

View Full Version : Other Tiffany at 376 Pitt St (Massage)

HighFlyer
30-04-2012, 08:56 PM
First time at this shop today, lots of discussion on the discussion thread, so here is an actual after report.

Up the long stairway to heaven you will find this neat and very clean new massage shop.
Had a quick chat with the boss lady (I can see why Ahlungor is interested !) and she said Tiffany was available.

Into the room at the end and surprised how nice it was (compared to all the other Chinese massage massage).. certainly aiming high to have a better setup than the others.
The room is fully enclosed and has a full size sturdy massage bed, similar to the larger Korean shops like Midas.
Tiffany came in and I had no hestitation to take her for an hour straight up- early 20's slim and friendly.
Had a bit of chat and she has great English, wicked sense of humour and also speaks Chinese, Japanese and Korean, so I can only assume she is some sort of hybrid model.

I was in a naughty mood today to tried to get straight into the naughty stuff, but she managed to get me to lie down for a reasoanble 40 mins massage... lets face it, we really can't expect a top line massge from these sweet young things.

$40 extra tip and she disrobed to reveal a typical 20 something Asian body... yum ! heavenly.

She has one of the best double handed HJ techniques, so the volcano erupted pretty spectularly and all too soon my time with the princess Tiff had ended.

Managed to see a super slim girl on the way out, didn't catch the name.
Boss Linda was friendly and asking about the girls service etc, so eager to hear feedback is always a good sign.

Def on my shopping list to go back to sample Tiffany again and the others.

Early stages for this shop, can see it has great potential if well managed.
Great convenient location that is also quite discreet, clean rooms and young girls is sure to be a winner if they can keep it up.

HighFlyer
30-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Tiffany? I wonder if she's the same one working at Snow Lotus..

Funny you should say that, it was what I was thinking on the way home.
I haven't seen the Snow Lotus one, but from the reports and description I was say 99.9% sure they are different girls.
This one does not do any extras other than nude HJ.

Mr Crash and Burn
30-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Doesnt sound like her, she wouldnt have wasted the 40 on a massage LOL

GWEILO
30-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Tried this Tiffany already, definitely not the same one from Snow Lotus.

oxly
02-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Tiffany sounds a good name for a ml

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:46 PM

And for an old time brothel in 99 Albion Street...........lol

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 04:07 PM

Things always like that, when one name is getting hot, you will see the same name everywhere,
as before Crytral work in Bluemoon, who will call Crytral at all, and now? everywhere

wilisno
02-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Things always like that, when one name is getting hot, you will see the same name everywhere,
as before Crytral work in Bluemoon, who will call Crytral at all, and now? everywhere

Haha, but no one else would dare to call herself Moon or Milo, or they'll become the laughing stock in comparison ! ;) ;) ;)

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Haha, but no one else would dare to call herself Moon or Milo, or they'll become the laughing stock in comparison ! ;) ;) ;)

That's ture XD
and also no one will copy the Name???!!! in MOC as well, their name were meanless, some of them even don't know how to read it

wilisno
02-05-2012, 04:18 PM
That's ture XD
and also no one will copy the Name???!!! in MOC as well, their name were meanless, some of them even don't know how to read it

Hahahahaha ! HSK was unique ! Love that girl !

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Hahahahaha ! HSK was unique ! Love that girl !

Yes, she is lovely, Cobra and Kales are also cute

wilisno
02-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Yes, she is lovely, Cobra and Kales are also cute

Yeah, them too ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 05:15 PM

Well, not always true there Brother Wil,

I think 5 Star is calling a new Chinese girl Maya, and she is only 34 B Cup, they called her the new Joan, then why not just called her Joan?

I know Maya wasn't in the shop for very long but she is my all time favourite in 5 Star, my little sister chilli from Szechuan............lol

So if they are calling a B cup new girl Maya, What The?? Not happy Jane!!

But that's just me.

BTW, they also called a new girl Sasa at 501 few months ago, what a joke!! and disrespectful to the legend............haha

When Sophie leaves, just hope that they don't call an A cup girl the same name.

Cheers

:fire:

wilisno
02-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I didn't mention anything about Maya or Joan, did I ? ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
02-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, not always true there Brother Wil,

I think 5 Star is calling a new Chinese girl Maya, and she is only 34 B Cup, they called her the new Joan, then why not just called her Joan?

I know Maya wasn't in the shop for very long but she is my all time favourite in 5 Star, my little sister chilli from Szechuan............lol

So if they are calling a B cup new girl Maya, What The?? Not happy Jane!!

But that's just me.

BTW, they also called a new girl Sasa at 501 few months ago, what a joke!! and disrespectful to the legend............haha

When Sophie leaves, just hope that they don't call an A cup girl the same name.

Cheers

:fire:

what is the big deal??

If we cannot repeat using the same name again, the new names will get stranger and stranger.

It will run out of names eventually.

This is not Parlap, Super Impose, Black Caviar, Lonoro. Who really cares??

There are so many Tiffany, Sophie, Cici, everywhere.

If you go to night clubs, everywhere same name as well.

Sasa, Jojo, Bobo, Cici, Lily, FeiFei, Lulu, Kaka, !!!
Haha, Hehe!

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I didn't mention anything about Maya or Joan, did I ? ;) ;) ;)

no it wasnt you brother Wil, just from the 5 Star roster.....lol

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 07:44 PM
what is the big deal??

If we cannot repeat using the same name again, the name will get stranger and stranger.

It will run out of names eventually.

This is not Parlap, Super Impose, Black Caviar, Lonoro. Who really cares??

There are so many Tiffany, Sophie, Cici, everywhere.

If you go to night clubs, everywhere same name as well.

Sasa, Jojo, Bobo, Cici, Lily, FeiFei, Lulu, Kaka, !!!
Haha, Hehe!

Yesp, you are right brother Mate, afterall, when you think about some agent named there outcall girls Lungor and Deep Impact, what more is there to be said?

Cheers

vistir
04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
376pitt st name is The fox massage.own so friendly, her invite to Forum new popular a few girls !Give some support! Brothers

Travelmate
04-06-2012, 07:18 PM
we already know the number.
thanks for bring this up again anyway

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2012, 08:12 PM
The thread is for Tiffany, well I didnt have a session with her ( No one in the shop can replace Ada just yet, when i found out Ada is working today, i jump on the opportunity.......cause i had a booking with Leng on Tuesday, thought i was gonna miss my 38 inch tits heaven!!) but i saw Tiffany at reception, Really cute Japanese girl, dressed like a high school student, petite and white skin, if any brothers are into uniform temptation, Tiffany could be a very good catch......haha

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Travelmate
04-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Brother Ahlungor ..

I like the name Tiff to start off with.... ..

... and by the way, I am with my own Tiffany tonight... She is a good Genuine High School teacher

Charlie123
04-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Cute young japanese girl in a school uniform?? Jesus christ that sounds hot

The shop really does need to post its weekly roster though ... i never walk in off the street and always plan my massages a week in advance.

aussiegaigin
04-06-2012, 10:40 PM
I always get suspicious of "Japanese" girls with western names.

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I always get suspicious of "Japanese" girls with western names.

Good point Bro,

But any WL using a Japanese name is no guarantee that she is a genuine J-gal either!! Just ask Sakura and Suki and Yuko? from the old TC.

Besides quite a few massage shops in the city have had the odd J-gal working there including the legit Hygienic. Especially in MS they are selling massage skills, no real marketing advantage for pretending to be a J-gal.

Having said all that, i didnt speak with Tiffany, so she could well be a fake, but i dont think Linda knows the industry well enough to ask her girl to pretend to be from a certain country.

My 2 cents Verdict: if Linda advertises Tiffany as Japanese girl, thats good enough for me........lol

BTW, if you want to be absolutely sure that you are tasting real Japanese pussies, better call Mr Yamada, sir!!

Cheers

:cool2:

Mr bmw
05-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Tiffany is not japanese I'm sure, she speak Chinese to Linda

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 11:31 AM
I have fucked so many girls called YUMIKO, none of them is Japanese