PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Bella - Super pretty young girl, magical tongue and virgin tight pussy

Lenka_X5
01-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Lunamooloo rolling in new girls so had to check out Bella. From Red's looks and Yellow's service, to Kay's looks and Fay's service - its been a tremendous year.
When I was shown Bella, she is exactly my type of girl:

Looks to kill
- Bella is a gorgeous Chinese girl in her early twenties, around 160cm, enhanced c cup bust, slim and just very sexy. She is very hot.
- She was wearing a sexy black dress and heels on. In clubbing clothes and underneath some sexy lingerie. Bella was a poshed up girl ripe for me to ravage last night hehe.
- When she undressed for me in the room, she has a amazing body, very toned tummy, and curvy bum. She has bum more like Western girls. You just have to check it out.
- Small tattoo on bum but rest of body clean.

Service to thrill
- Bella has a magical tongue. She did this flickering thing with her tongue on my nipples and cock which felt sensational.
- She also sucked and licked my balls like it was a ice cone. Just felt tremendous.
- I am surprised Bella is so good at giving BBBJ and ball sucking as she has virgin tight pussy.
- When I fucked Bella, it was one of the tightest pussy I ever tried. I saw her last night on her debut but I don't think i was the first guy as she started earlier in the day.
- Missionary and especially doggystyle felt amazing with her Western girl style bum and curves. I finished in doggystyle and could feel her tight hole squeeze me which made me cum sooooooo hard hehe.
- Bella is a fresh to the industry girl with surprising AAA+ BBBJ skills. Bella is a winner and a standout amongst 5 Star's strong lineup.

cisco
01-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Good job bra , i arrived sydney last nite after 1 month gone between states and straigtaway fly to shop tried Miss Bella she is really beautiful , you should go see new korean ZIA she is still innocent inside out :miao:

Lenka_X5
02-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Good job bra , i arrived sydney last nite after 1 month gone between states and straigtaway fly to shop tried Miss Bella she is really beautiful , you should go see new korean ZIA she is still innocent inside out :miao:

Report Zia's details Cisco :question:

cisco
02-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Report Zia's details Cisco :question:

I didn't make any ar of her yet , i m busy cause just arrived sydney 2 days ago . She is , i think size 7 still pure new to the industry but she put 100 percent effort to satisfield you and she is so so much shy in everything :miao:

5 Star City
03-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Young and Fun...BELLA

Super Diamond Class : $170/240/300 hr

https://i.imgur.com/qL07OxI.jpg

5 Star City
24-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Young and Fun...BELLA

Super Diamond Class : $170/240/300 hr

https://i.imgur.com/qL07OxI.jpg

Fun Loving

Bella.... Loving daily 2pm.....