PDA

View Full Version : Question How big is your dick

Maxybro
01-09-2017, 06:56 PM
As mentioned in other thread, post a shot of your dick (for older bros, flaccid is ok) along with how much you earn. Obviously the bigger the better.

Christmas
01-09-2017, 07:04 PM
After you??
(M a k i n g 1 5 c h a r a c t e r s)

Maxybro
01-09-2017, 07:14 PM
After you??
(M a k i n g 1 5 c h a r a c t e r s)
I cannot brag.
Cons zero income and small dick

CunningLinguist
01-09-2017, 07:18 PM
As mentioned in other thread, post a shot of your dick (for older bros, flaccid is ok) along with how much you earn. Obviously the bigger the better.

Salary is approx 850Kpa depending on performance

Babycat
01-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Sorry but the bigger the better is not true.

Maxybro
01-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Salary is approx 850Kpa depending on performance

Thanks for getting us started and well done for always playing safe.
Btw, always imagined you to be white.

Maxybro
01-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Don't be sorry sister. If you prefer small, then according to chart posted by Christmas, Korean men are what you should look for (north or south is ok) and sorry to all Korean bros, I'm just quoting the stats, I'm sure there are exceptions.

woods23
01-09-2017, 08:58 PM

For Asian guy bigger the better ...you will love big Asian cock :)

Nejums
01-09-2017, 10:46 PM
I can't believe there's a tumblr of "big Asian dicks"

Knock yourselves out, boys. https://big-asian-dicks.tumblr.com/

cleetusvandamme
01-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Here's a pic of mine at full mast. It's not long but it is thick. The girth can be a problem sometimes with blowjobs although not as much as the sour cream and onion flavour.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/584/gMah6A.jpg

x11
01-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Funny.... thought this thread was going to be jerry wanting dick pics again .lol

Christmas
02-09-2017, 04:04 AM
No one can brag but harrycd.
I rest my case.

brash
02-09-2017, 02:13 PM
I was recently asked to not go back to one of my favourite shops for this reason...😔

BongKong
02-09-2017, 02:16 PM
I was recently asked to not go back to one of my favourite shops for this reason...😔

Nah they prob just made that up cos they didnt wanna tell you the real reason

phoenix555
02-09-2017, 02:33 PM
No one can brag but harrycd.
I rest my case.

Some people actually very humble about this and don't like to brag, including me.

harrycd
02-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Some people actually very humble about this and don't like to brag, including me.

For me it was an actual issue with seeing some girls at certain stores, so I would have to contact Xmas ahead of time to see if the WL I wanted to book was able to handle my size :/
I'm only a little above average in length but fairly girthy.

tbl17
02-09-2017, 03:05 PM
I haven't seen any real size mentioned on this thread (other than the fake pic.. lol)

phoenix555
02-09-2017, 03:14 PM
For me it was an actual issue with seeing some girls at certain stores, so I would have to contact Xmas ahead of time to see if the WL I wanted to book was able to handle my size :/
I'm only a little above average in length but fairly girthy.

Ah, that's why Christmas have that impression of you. You must be Caucasian because girl mostly afraid of big Caucasian.

Your condom size similar to mine tho, and I never had issue being rejected, but in some session I can tell if girl not really enjoy it, which make me a bit sad.

Maxybro
02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
I haven't seen any real size mentioned on this thread (other than the fake pic.. lol)

Sorry bro, I hope you didn't get too disappointed.
If you are really after dick pics (it's ok, we are all different) I'm sure there are other sites that can cater for that. I think someone mentioned tumblr. Check it out bro.

CunningLinguist
02-09-2017, 08:15 PM

What fake pic ?

Wotan
02-09-2017, 09:53 PM
My dick is just as big as it is.

max_power
02-09-2017, 11:39 PM
About the size of my iPhone 7

BongKong
03-09-2017, 12:04 AM
About the size of my iPhone 7

To bad you didnt wait for the 8

harrycd
03-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Your condom size similar to mine tho, and I never had issue being rejected, but in some session I can tell if girl not really enjoy it, which make me a bit sad.

I'm rocking the 64mm Sax supermax atm, 60mm ones fit but too tight and were causing me some ED/PE issues with frequent usage :/
I've only been turned down by asian girls but had a few sessions with some girls where you can tell they weren't enjoying it and as a result I didn't either.
Again you can usually tell if sessions will improve with return visits as it has for me with a few girls or if a second visit isn't on the cards.

cleetusvandamme
03-09-2017, 12:58 AM
What fake pic ?

I think he means mine.
It's real though.

GoldfishMan
03-09-2017, 11:07 AM
I'm rocking the 64mm Sax supermax atm, 60mm ones fit but too tight and were causing me some ED/PE issues with frequent usage :/
I've only been turned down by asian girls but had a few sessions with some girls where you can tell they weren't enjoying it and as a result I didn't either.
Again you can usually tell if sessions will improve with return visits as it has for me with a few girls or if a second visit isn't on the cards.
Some of my hottest sessions were with "Asian only" girls. Their reactions when they realise that my dick is bigger than what they were expecting is priceless. With the ones that take it all without complain, I am rewarded with constantly hitting their cervix and loud moans of compliment. Some l who didn't realise my size before the deed like to inspect me after the deed and make comments about size. That stroked my ego immensely!
But by far the hottest action came from a sexy young Taiwanese part timer who was here on a tourist visa (she works as an engineer in a high tech firm, believe it or not). She said out right she will not allow me to go all in, kept pushing me back during the sex, but fuck it I hilted it anyway. The extreme reaction I got from her will never be forgotten. One of the hottest actions I got for sure!

yjl11
03-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Some of my hottest sessions were with "Asian only" girls. Their reactions when they realise that my dick is bigger than what they were expecting is priceless. With the ones that take it all without complain, I am rewarded with constantly hitting their cervix and loud moans of compliment. Some l who didn't realise my size before the deed like to inspect me after the deed and make comments about size. That stroked my ego immensely!
But by far the hottest action came from a sexy young Taiwanese part timer who was here on a tourist visa (she works as an engineer in a high tech firm, believe it or not). She said out right she will not allow me to go all in, kept pushing me back during the sex, but fuck it I hilted it anyway. The extreme reaction I got from her will never be forgotten. One of the hottest actions I got for sure!

You are lucky man, wish my dick was bigger and thicker.

My dick is anywhere between 13.8cm-14.5cm depending how horny i am. But I give plenty of girls orgasm because I sex very well and hard and they think im very handsome with a very fit body. I go to budget shop and end up getting 5* service with girls in their 20's because they feel like they are having sex with a famous Asian movie star or their boyfriend feeling. So they end up having very loud orgasm, so that way my ego is super stroked.

Maxybro
03-09-2017, 07:49 PM

My dick is anywhere between 13.8cm-14.5cm depending how horny i am. But I give plenty of girls orgasm because I sex very well and hard and they think im very handsome with a very fit body. I go to budget shop and end up getting 5* service with girls in their 20's because they feel like they are having sex with a famous Asian movie star or their boyfriend feeling. So they end up having very loud orgasm, so that way my ego is super stroked.
Bro, with your dick and movie star looks, you should be getting paid to fuck those budget shop ladies. You are getting ripped off.

yjl11
03-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Brother I got no talent and I'm shy. Plus my dick is not thick. Wish it had more girth

Christmas
03-09-2017, 09:56 PM

PM me phone number

KTHXBI

rooter
03-09-2017, 09:58 PM
here is my little bro ...

shootermcgavin
03-09-2017, 10:18 PM
here is my little bro ...

WTF? How did you get a photo of my cock? Is this a stitch up?

phoenix555
03-09-2017, 10:26 PM

Ah you are one size bigger than me, am using 60mm one.

If I like the girl, when leaving, I usually asked if I can see them again, just in case they don't like the size, And they always reply with ok, not sure whether it's a real ok or just for politeness.

rooter
03-09-2017, 10:26 PM
WTF? How did you get a photo of my cock? Is this a stitch up?

Wow! we must be related ;)

JIMTAM2016
03-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Only got 11cm. Always too shy about it.

Nejums
04-09-2017, 02:54 AM
My dick's so small girls need a pair of tweezers just to get a hold of it. Damn all you Greek gods with your monster cocks and I'm assuming six packs. I bet your cocks have six packs on them too.

jimiuk
04-09-2017, 09:06 AM

Much much bigger than yours.

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Much much bigger than yours.

2/10 banter/burn attempt.

Raybo
04-09-2017, 11:57 AM
I wasnt going to respond to this piss take thread, but has anyone think they have gotten smaller over the years? Also, do you think that sometimes your erectiion is bigger on some occasions?

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 12:10 PM
I wasnt going to respond to this piss take thread, but has anyone think they have gotten smaller over the years? Also, do you think that sometimes your erectiion is bigger on some occasions?

I reckon it fluctuates hey. If I don't punt for a while, shooter Jr kind of languishes, bit half mast, kind of meh. Enough to do the job, but not do it well. Pretty much representative of my personality.

Flip side of the coin, I walked into a booking on Friday night like that (beers didn't help). Was strong enough to do the job and in my haze thought I was at maximum capacity. Then the lady scooted around and commenced a first rate blowy while I strummed her banjo. Saw a few drips from her and shooter Jr swole in pride like Jay Cutler in his prime. I hadn't seen him like that in weeks. She remarked that it was "....heavy", and it gave my spirit licence to soar.

TLDR: Definitely agree with you bro. Just wish shooter Jr would play ball more often.

harrycd
04-09-2017, 12:37 PM
When was Cutler's prime?

I just had my fantasy draft over the weekend, in a ppr idp league.

Or do you mean the bodybuilder lol

jimiuk
04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
2/10 banter/burn attempt.

Didn't realise there was banter police....pathetic. You don't exactly come across as a comedy/banter legend!

Plus, for such a stupid thread I thought my response was all it deserved!

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 12:53 PM
When was Cutler's prime?

I just had my fantasy draft over the weekend, in a ppr idp league.

Or do you mean the bodybuilder lol

Lol I meant the bodybuilder, 2006 to 2010 was when he racked up a few Olympia wins.

It's been confirmed a few times though that you've got a massive dong, so I'd say the fantasy league thing takes precedence over the bodybuilder thing. This is your BBQ, and it tastes good brah.

Didn't realise there was banter police....pathetic. You don't exactly come across as a comedy/banter legend!

Plus, for such a stupid thread I thought my response was all it deserved!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4RXHTwtcw4DYpB1eer57VRKTK08I9B ac3hnzLzhohPTwoqx_79FnldZKZ

Real talk though, saltiness level of your reply: solid 7/10

Raybo
04-09-2017, 01:29 PM
I reckon it fluctuates hey. If I don't punt for a while, shooter Jr kind of languishes, bit half mast, kind of meh. Enough to do the job, but not do it well. Pretty much representative of my personality.

Flip side of the coin, I walked into a booking on Friday night like that (beers didn't help). Was strong enough to do the job and in my haze thought I was at maximum capacity. Then the lady scooted around and commenced a first rate blowy while I strummed her banjo. Saw a few drips from her and shooter Jr swole in pride like Jay Cutler in his prime. I hadn't seen him like that in weeks. She remarked that it was "....heavy", and it gave my spirit licence to soar.

TLDR: Definitely agree with you bro. Just wish shooter Jr would play ball more often.

Sometimes i reckon it can be at least half an inch in length. Girth, not sure, but definitely feels and looks significantly thicker.

I am sure i have lost size with age as well. I used to have a bit of a banana bend in my 20's and 30's. It is nowhere near as prominent these days.....*sigh*

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 03:16 PM
I used to have a bit of a banana bend in my 20's and 30's. It is nowhere near as prominent these days.....*sigh*

You've rooted yourself straight.

Raybo
04-09-2017, 04:00 PM
You've rooted yourself straight.

Solid 8/10 banter level

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Solid 8/10 banter level

https://media.tenor.com/images/b15d074efeb16ae78db0253c7d2f700f/tenor.gif

Real talk though, ive got a hefty booking tomorrow, so I'll paying close attention to degrees of swollen/girth etc. Hopefully I can achieve maximum potential.

Raybo
04-09-2017, 04:50 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/b15d074efeb16ae78db0253c7d2f700f/tenor.gif

Real talk though, ive got a hefty booking tomorrow, so I'll paying close attention to degrees of swollen/girth etc. Hopefully I can achieve maximum potential.

Where? Same or the old haunt?

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Where? Same or the old haunt?

Going to see the one who has my balls in her purse.

Shoryureppa
04-09-2017, 05:39 PM
The fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

Raybo
04-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Going to see the one who has my balls in her purse.

Oh dear. What are you going to do for 3 weeks when she goes home on the weekend? *waiting for some gif of grown man crying*

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Oh dear. What are you going to do for 3 weeks when she goes home on the weekend? *waiting for some gif of grown man crying*

https://media.tenor.com/images/d92a5f73ae91f9ed7c520d7ecbcbfa13/tenor.gif

Let me guess, that fucking mate filled you in? This guy, I swear. Keys to the castle, and I'm fapping down in the moat using my tears as lube.

Raybo
04-09-2017, 06:54 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/d92a5f73ae91f9ed7c520d7ecbcbfa13/tenor.gif

Let me guess, that fucking mate filled you in? This guy, I swear. Keys to the castle, and I'm fapping down in the moat using my tears as lube.

5555!

Maybe i will break the seal and see what we can conjure up, but her going away fucks your initial plans a little. Should get you through for a day or two!

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 07:02 PM
5555!

Maybe i will break the seal and see what we can conjure up, but her going away fucks your initial plans a little. Should get you through for a day or two!

Shit just got real.

tbl17
05-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Your fake pic..

What fake pic ?

Pussyhands
05-09-2017, 12:24 PM
i put my dick in my profile picture :grimace:

Yes i wear condom :cool2:

Christmas
05-09-2017, 12:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6j5vSxa.png

literally can't see

Pussyhands
05-09-2017, 02:11 PM

hope this one works better

Lips for size reference

tbl17
05-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Now we can see it clearly!

cleetusvandamme
05-09-2017, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6j5vSxa.png

literally can't see

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0GUduPSHbO5BM47e/giphy.gif

Christmas
05-09-2017, 04:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wRSCP5P.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eqwRxWH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/f3ARZwp.jpg

Pussyhands
05-09-2017, 05:21 PM
I measure a while ago like 5.5 inch depends how far I go to the base of my balls... can be 6 inch...

I think based on human psychology I'll take 5.5" :@

The first picture, condom was coming off when I pulled out so it might look like condom didn't fit lol

harrycd
05-09-2017, 06:14 PM
I just measured myself now lol, I'm a little bit longer now after dropping some of my beer gut.
7"x 6"

I dont get what you mean by measuring at the base of your balls, I dont want more pics fyi, If I measure from there It's like 9"

Pussyhands
05-09-2017, 06:21 PM
I haven't done the measurement in a long time.

It's like from the top side or bottom side of my cock.....

Top side is 5.5 bottom side is like 6

When u get a good angle on a girl, u can go like more than 6 inches in

I think average vaginal length is 4 inch?
When u drive it in - it's stretching the pussy out...

The gspot is 1-1.5 inch in to the upper right bit of vaginal wall that feels like rubber with grooves.

So really if u want to make a girl cum all u need is a 2 inch cock

And if u really want to pound a girl, small cock is better as u won't be smashing into her cervix...

CunningLinguist
05-09-2017, 07:07 PM
http://www.penissizes.org/how-to-measure-penis-size

Measure from the pelvic bone to the tip of the erect penis along the top
Press the ruler into the groin to compensate for the layer of fat and pubic hair
Position the ruler perpendicularly to the body (as the angle at which you measure will make a difference)

Everybody lies or why you shouldn't trust self-reported penis measurements

Reporting own penis sizes may be inaccurate

Penis size is often the cause for concern for men. It is simultaneously the main subject of dubious research into male genitalia. Incorrect measurements that usually come from self-report studies are often picked up by bloggers and media, who misrepresent the findings as having empirical value.

Even when being truthful, many men mistake how penis size should be measured and measure it incorrectly. By doing this men distort their perception of their own and of the average penis size.

harrycd
05-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Press the ruler into the groin to compensate for the layer of fat and pubic hair

As a fat cunt this gives me another inch :/

CunningLinguist
05-09-2017, 08:13 PM

I guess your pouch gets in the way :)

Pussyhands
05-09-2017, 08:39 PM

Lol does that mean u just not stick it in too deep?

Ignoring girth at the moment.

harrycd
06-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Lol does that mean u just not stick it in too deep?

Ignoring girth at the moment.

LOL no

http://i.imgur.com/vOBd9np.jpg

If you follow this logic (what CL posted) then just I've been measuring wrong. I mean it makes sense if you consider that your dick doesn't actually grow when you lose weight.
I could probably stand to drop 10-15kg, so I'd be interested to measure my length after that lol, at the very least its good motivation.

Previously I've been measuring it using this formula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa9YUDNHobE

CunningLinguist
06-09-2017, 01:59 AM
You had to go and post a bigger dick measuring pic than me :)

Christmas
08-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Harry's is not only long but thick. I am a witness.

phoenix555
08-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Harry's is not only long but thick. I am a witness.

Can you witness mine as well?.. You know, for, errr..legal requirement.

Littlewonder
08-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Just what we need an official dick measuring expert sounds like an ideal job for Christmas, get her to post it on here and its your official size.

Christmas
09-09-2017, 12:05 AM
dafuq LOL yeah people
what about send me the nicest dick pic of yours and I anonymously judge here
I got one last night *wink* very red one... very red....

BongKong
09-09-2017, 12:36 AM
dafuq LOL yeah people
what about send me the nicest dick pic of yours and I anonymously judge here
I got one last night *wink* very red one... very red....

Red lol??

Make longer message

BongKong
09-09-2017, 01:25 AM
Sort of relevant to thread:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jF5jtMM_4

You recommend this show?

BongKong
09-09-2017, 01:32 AM
One of the best comedies around.

Cool i heard good things