PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Kyoto206?

down2fish
01-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Hey Bros,

Just wondering if anyone here has any feedback on Kyoto206, there doesn't seem to be too much about them on this forum. After looking at their girls available I'm more looking for info on Miranda as she looks the goods. I'll be heading in to visit sometime within the next week but I'm just looking for any feedback before then to possibly amp me up.

Cheers,
Down2fish

BlackToad
01-09-2017, 10:12 PM
I've been here a few times, although not recently.

Pros: girls are young & nice looking and there's usually a lot in the line up to choose from, convenient location near central station

Cons: poor service a lot of the time, clock watching, no BBBJ only CBJ

Brothelcreeper
01-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Have been there a couple of times myself. Pretty girls, sub standard service. Not worth it. Go elsewhere

Azninvasion85
01-09-2017, 11:32 PM
I believe Miranda is the Victoria from Gladesville and Tina is Isabella

NC3
02-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Hey Bros,

Just wondering if anyone here has any feedback on Kyoto206, there doesn't seem to be too much about them on this forum. After looking at their girls available I'm more looking for info on Miranda as she looks the goods. I'll be heading in to visit sometime within the next week but I'm just looking for any feedback before then to possibly amp me up.

Cheers,
Down2fish

check their web site, Christina [ and i don't prefer girls from china ] is amazing!!! I totally disagree with the other comments. check diamond girls.

justinfox
02-09-2017, 01:37 AM
This place is hit and miss.

more often miss then hit ... 2 out of my 3 worst punts were at this place.

i haven't gone in a while and decided to check it out 2 month ago on a Tuesday. i waited across the street for a bit while i finished my smoke and i kid you not in the span of 10mins i probably saw at least 30 dudes go in and out. there was 5 asian dudes that came out and all got in the same car lol wtf. i went in and asked the receptionist whats the go and she laughingly said ... Tax Return!

while i was waiting i think another 7-8 came in. i don't know why (well i kinda do) this place doesn't get reviews.

btw i had a session with IDA ... wasn't too bad.

Azninvasion85
02-09-2017, 03:53 PM
A couple of the Koreans from Marrickville and Gladesville moved to this shop. I guess service is prob gonna go up wit them

Lenka_X5
02-09-2017, 04:06 PM
This place is hit and miss.

more often miss then hit ... 2 out of my 3 worst punts were at this place.

i haven't gone in a while and decided to check it out 2 month ago on a Tuesday. i waited across the street for a bit while i finished my smoke and i kid you not in the span of 10mins i probably saw at least 30 dudes go in and out. there was 5 asian dudes that came out and all got in the same car lol wtf. i went in and asked the receptionist whats the go and she laughingly said ... Tax Return!

while i was waiting i think another 7-8 came in. i don't know why (well i kinda do) this place doesn't get reviews.

btw i had a session with IDA ... wasn't too bad.

Roughly 2 months ago, Michelle, Christina and Ice made their debut thats probably why so much interest.

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Kyoto not bad , they are good shop