PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Kyoto206 ... finally a real website!!!

NC3
02-09-2017, 03:48 PM
No many shops [ maybe is the only one, I am not sure ] have web site like this ... real - authentic photos of the girls [and accurate age I believe!!!]. https://www.citybrothel.com.au/our-girls/

NC3
03-09-2017, 02:30 AM
Do you want to sound anymore like you're on the payroll for the shop?

payroll? No, just my opinion

Azninvasion85
03-09-2017, 02:39 AM
It is true tho, I've been to Kyoto a couple of times and the girls do match the description, not sure about the age tho. But the photos are on point with min photoshop

NC3
03-09-2017, 02:56 AM
It is true tho, I've been to Kyoto a couple of times and the girls do match the description, not sure about the age tho. But the photos are on point with min photoshop

thanks Azninvasion85 ... also 5star has quite 'real' website but if someone show me better page than this [ 90% of the photos on other websites are fake or photoshop ] I will add it to my 'collection'!!!
For me real photos is important part. It shows respect to the customer and also that the girls want to be in this shop.
Also they can start have some short videos of the girls!!! Always discreetly of course.

tbl17
03-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Photos look a bit photoshopy but thanks for the website info

Azninvasion85
03-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Photos look a bit photoshopy but thanks for the website info

They will always be Photoshoped, it just depends on the amount.
Also as I said a couple of Christmas's girls have actually moved over to there.

harrycd
03-09-2017, 07:58 PM
The website is pretty average fare, no need for the transition effects lol.
But the photos are excellent and high res which is nice.

For a more functional layout, I really like Penny77's website especially the roster page (http://www.pennys77.com.au/timetable/)
Its simple and intuitive, if it had the photo quality of Kyoto then you would be onto a winner.

NC3
03-09-2017, 08:51 PM
The website is pretty average fare, no need for the transition effects lol.
But the photos are excellent and high res which is nice.

For a more functional layout, I really like Penny77's website especially the roster page (http://www.pennys77.com.au/timetable/)
Its simple and intuitive, if it had the photo quality of Kyoto then you would be onto a winner.

... '''But the photos are excellent and high res which is nice'''. harrycd , that's i am talking about and that is count for me!!! Penny's site yes is functional but ... nothing more.

harrycd
03-09-2017, 09:41 PM
... '''But the photos are excellent and high res which is nice'''. harrycd , that's i am talking about and that is count for me!!! Penny's site yes is functional but ... nothing more.

But the title of this thread is finally a real website, not finally some hq photos lol.

NC3
03-09-2017, 09:45 PM
But the title of this thread is finally a real website, not finally some hq photos lol.

Thank you harrycd

Dokes
04-09-2017, 08:16 AM
As far as i can see 2 photo's are definitely not legitimate.
That is definitely not Japan Nana and Thai Khita.
Both girls did though give good service and were most accommodating.

Christmas
04-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Dear Kyoto 206 boss

hi, please hire me I can do better than this guy
thanks

regards,
Xmas

jeter
04-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Good luck to all shops. I'm pretty sure Kyoto has already taken down no.5 and 42

Christmas
04-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Good luck to all shops. I'm pretty sure Kyoto has already taken down no.5 and 42

ㅡㅡ?
ㅡㅡ?
ㅡㅡ???????

jeter
04-09-2017, 09:02 PM
ㅡㅡ?
ㅡㅡ?
ㅡㅡ???????

From the times I frequent there, its very popular. I think this is going to be the third biggest city shop from now on.

I thought it was a fluke in April/May, but they still recuit very well and still popular all the way through September. And quality of girls is high + improving service.

Good luck Christmas

Christmas
04-09-2017, 09:16 PM
From the times I frequent there, its very popular. I think this is going to be the third biggest city shop from now on.

I thought it was a fluke in April/May, but they still recuit very well and still popular all the way through September. And quality of girls is high + improving service.

Good luck Christmas

Thanks jeter *^^*
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/28/21/e3282127596173295bd6e2ee23bf4106.jpg

jeter
04-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Haha cute picture.

All the best.

NC3
05-09-2017, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=jeter;1181264]From the times I frequent there, its very popular. I think this is going to be the third biggest city shop from now on.

Good luck Christmas[/]

'I think this is going to be the third biggest city shop from now on'. ... yeap

Lenka_X5
05-09-2017, 06:21 PM
@Kyoto. Welcome to the big time

beta101
07-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Dear Kyoto 206 boss

hi, please hire me I can do better than this guy
thanks

regards,
Xmas

Lol u joke but...

Pros:
+ Very attractive n young mamasan that represent ur business
+ Ex Korean ml + wl hence huge help in recruiting, resettling, training n support of hot new Korean girls *drools*
+ Free brand n online n offline community manager. The best in the business actually.

Cons: Might not get along with all the girls cause of hello kitty dramas

Christmas
07-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Lol u joke but...

Pros:
+ Very attractive n young mamasan that represent ur business
+ Ex Korean ml + wl hence huge help in recruiting, resettling, training n support of hot new Korean girls *drools*
+ Free brand n online n offline community manager. The best in the business actually.

Cons: Might not get along with all the girls cause of hello kitty dramas

wish it's accurate *^^* thanks beta..
yeah I hate some WLs, can't avoid this vitchness deep inside of my mind :mad:

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2017, 12:30 PM
I like Chloe from China with the D Cups !!!

jmarks95
07-09-2017, 06:55 PM
$150 / 30 minutes
The service needs to be good for this price
But no reviews