PDA

View Full Version : General talk Competitive Rivalry

papi
03-09-2017, 08:35 AM
Went to see one of my regular ML's last Saturday without a booking. She hadn't arrived so I took one of the other girls who had seen me before. It worked out well, I got the works. When I walked out my regular saw me leave.

Yesterday, I went to see my regular ML again at this place and the service was next level. She did things she had never done before. I guess they talk and try to out do each other to keep their customers.

Pussyhands
03-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Perhaps it being a free market - consumers win.

That's why I think it's better to write reports and not keep info to urself. This way everyone wins :@

woods23
03-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Did she question you at all? Why see her ? How is She etc
You got lucky buy a lotto ticket hehe

SouthernPunter
03-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Sounds like you had a win mate

tbl17
03-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Would you pick someone else if your regular was there?

inmydream
03-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Went to see one of my regular ML's last Saturday without a booking. She hadn't arrived so I took one of the other girls who had seen me before. It worked out well, I got the works. When I walked out my regular saw me leave.

Yesterday, I went to see my regular ML again at this place and the service was next level. She did things she had never done before. I guess they talk and try to out do each other to keep their customers.

I don't know man sometimes it's hard to figure out what they think. They might just play around teasing you and have fun with it.

Babycat
04-09-2017, 01:12 AM
I will stop treating them special :burn:
But actually they just like free birds. Can't keep them for myself all the time. If I spoil them by giving more, then they will expect more eventually. If their demands exceed my limitations, then I'm happy for them to move to others. Done it few times already.

papi
04-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Perhaps it being a free market - consumers win.

That's why I think it's better to write reports and not keep info to urself. This way everyone wins :@

Haha, I see what you did there.

papi
04-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Did she question you at all? Why see her ? How is She etc
You got lucky buy a lotto ticket hehe

No, nothing. It was funny though because usually when I walk in she's a bit shy, but this time was super friendly. She took me in a different room and when she came in, clothes came off straight away and she laid on my back and started kissing me.

papi
04-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Would you pick someone else if your regular was there?
I have previously when I have just turned up and she was already with a customer, so she wouldn't have known I was there.

papi
04-09-2017, 09:04 AM
I will stop treating them special :burn:
But actually they just like free birds. Can't keep them for myself all the time. If I spoil them by giving more, then they will expect more eventually. If their demands exceed my limitations, then I'm happy for them to move to others. Done it few times already.

I don't expect anything. It is RnT after all and it's always the girls choice. I find that I do get a better service each time, but that's because of the relationship I've built and them feeling comfortable with me. I treat them well and make sure that they have a good time.

Babycat
04-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Oh that's really good. For some clients, we build up the relationships eventually as we feel more comfortable but no pressure on me. But for few regulars, at the end I have to tell them to see others as I can't do more than that but get tired as they keep trying to get more and more

I don't expect anything. It is RnT after all and it's always the girls choice. I find that I do get a better service each time, but that's because of the relationship I've built and them feeling comfortable with me. I treat them well and make sure that they have a good time.

Dokes
04-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Sometimes when feeling down a familiar face can lift your spirits.
A regular WL you know will always make a effort to make you smile.