PDA

View Full Version : Question Bad feeling after a punt

Zeth99
03-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Hi guys....just wondering...has anyone ever just wanted to get dressed and leave after you cum...even if your time is not up?

Just curious cos I have had a cpl of punts where I am hell horny leading into it but then after I blow I just want to get out of there....get kind of like a guilt/dirty feeling...just wondering if anyone else out there has had this feeling?

shootermcgavin
03-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Hi guys....just wondering...has anyone ever just wanted to get dressed and leave after you cum...even if your time is not up?

Just curious cos I have had a cpl of punts where I am hell horny leading into it but then after I blow I just want to get out of there....get kind of like a guilt/dirty feeling...just wondering if anyone else out there has had this feeling?

All the time. Even after I jerk off at home, I get up and walk away from myself.

SouthernPunter
03-09-2017, 01:46 PM
All the time. Even after I jerk off at home, I get up and walk away from myself.

😂😂😂 your reply made my day

Pussyhands
03-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Nar - not really.

I had a few undercover grandmas - those were the ones that got me running lols.

Fk scary shit those punts ahhahah

Babycat
03-09-2017, 03:51 PM
I think it's normal. Some science articles talk about it as Post-coital tristesse. Feeling sad, loss, guilty...after Orgasm
I had that before: feeling loss and upset. Now feel sleepy (due to different situations: before cum by having actual sex, now by mastabate)

CunningLinguist
03-09-2017, 05:08 PM
I used to get that feeling when I was at a budget brothels going through the motions with no real/fake emotional connection ...

Maxybro
03-09-2017, 07:47 PM
I feel like that every time. If I'm at a shop I just want to get the hell out of there once I'm done. Why would I want to hang around any longer than I have to? If the room is dark/damp/dirty, well I just want to get out even quicker.
Equally, if I'm not at a shop, after I'm done I just want to leave, or if I'm at home I just want to go to sleep or watch t.v or go do some work.

Budgyboy
03-09-2017, 09:52 PM
I feel like that every time. If I'm at a shop I just want to get the hell out of there once I'm done. Why would I want to hang around any longer than I have to? If the room is dark/damp/dirty, well I just want to get out even quicker.
Equally, if I'm not at a shop, after I'm done I just want to leave, or if I'm at home I just want to go to sleep or watch t.v or go do some work.

When I was was younger I definatley had that feeling, now and then sometimes I get that pang and I just want to get out of there. It will be if the girl is much younger and I get the feeling or I know she is just not into it, if she has hygeine probs or if it's just a bit off putting and also if I get the full on business feel. I really don't care how seedy my suroundings are especially if the las is cute or attractive, I figure she has better options than being in a very dirty space, so it can't be that bad. I'm a fairly hardy punter and have punted far and often and most of he time it's my prob not the lady if it doesn't go to plan, even though it wont stop me from lining up at the next shop, luv punting and all the ups and downs, I'll be back next week even tomorrow.

tbl17
03-09-2017, 10:31 PM
The more you do it the less you will have it..

nubtubs69
04-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Depends on the session, if it was an amazing session I leave in an awesome mood, terrible session, I want to go before it ends.

Uptight
04-09-2017, 11:57 AM
The girls will love you as their client :love::love: The sooner your outta there the more money they can earn getting the next client quicker your a champion in their eyes, keep up the good work :smile:

gentleguy
04-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Nuh I like to have a cuddle and chat. Obviously depends on the girl though.

shootermcgavin
04-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Nuh I like to have a cuddle and chat. Obviously depends on the girl though.

Your posts give me faith in humanity. Srs.

GoldfishMan
04-09-2017, 09:49 PM
I think it's normal. Some science articles talk about it as Post-coital tristesse. Feeling sad, loss, guilty...after Orgasm
I had that before: feeling loss and upset. Now feel sleepy (due to different situations: before cum by having actual sex, now by mastabate)
Yep, hit the nail on the head. Post coital dysphoria is another name for it. Quite the normal thing to happen especially for guys. Something to do with serotonin.

God Member
04-09-2017, 10:08 PM
I suppose this mental effect would also make your wallet feel that little bit emptier than it already is? :question: It all sounds a bit bleak! Surely a nice afterglow should last until the next morning?

Brothelcreeper
04-09-2017, 10:22 PM

Yes when I realised last year at 26 George St Granville that I had just been lady boy'd. That pussy just didn't taste right.

ML_Lover
04-09-2017, 11:42 PM
If I like the girl, I love to hang around. Last week with my favourite ML she fell asleep after we came. I was very happy lying there for 10 minutes with her wrapped around me.

Ahh, happy memories.

jeter
04-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Yeah, usually I just lay there and admire her beauty after sex. No rush to leave

CunningLinguist
05-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Yes when I realised last year at 26 George St Granville that I had just been lady boy'd. That pussy just didn't taste right.

Punterman mental note to himself: I have been licking this pussy for ages and she still has not come a dozen times yet, WTF!
Ladyboy: This dude is really trying hard, I feel sorry for him!
Punterman thought bubble: I'm gonna stick my tongue up her arse now and I just hope she cums soon otherwise my reputation is shit!
Ladyboy: Hope he doesn't taste the cum in my pussy and arse from my last clients that did BBFSCIP and Cum in Ass since I didn't have time for a shower.
Punterman: Fuck this arse tastes good.

Babycat
05-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Punterman mental note to himself: I have been licking this pussy for ages and she still has not come a dozen times yet, WTF!
Punterman thought bubble: I'm gonna stick my tongue up her arse now and I just hope she cums soon otherwise my reputation is shit!
Ladyboy: Hope he doesn't taste the cum in my pussy and arse from my last clients that did BBFSCIP and Cum in Ass since I didn't have time for a shower.
So hilarious lol

Maxybro
05-09-2017, 01:28 AM

This is one of the funniest replies ever.

It almost makes having punterman back a good thing.

BongKong
05-09-2017, 02:00 AM

I agree with Maxy...this is hilarious

GoldfishMan
05-09-2017, 09:28 AM
ROFLMFAO!!!
Fucking hilarious!!

tbl17
05-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Is there a video of this? :-)

Uptight
05-09-2017, 11:56 AM

:love::love::love:

Raybo
05-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Poor old Pman cant take a trick on this forum....hahaha.

The biological reasons have been brought up (PCD/PCT) but what about the emotional reasons?

My first punt an emotional rollercoaster. It was an overnight iin Macau. I woke up, looked to see her smiling, so did the deed, showered and took her out front to get a cab home. She was waiting at the cab rank and i was having a smoke, looking at her thinking 'what have I just done?'

We had a conference that day then back on the ferry to HK. Had dinner with my colleagues in TST then went back to my hotel in Mongkok. Thought i'd take some sights in so walked up Nathan Rd, thinking about what happened the night before. I was so sad and empty, never really felt that way before.

I have had a couple of ordinary punts where i have just wanted to get out of there, but nothing like the feelings I had in Macau. Other times more than happy to finish the hour off with massage, cuddle, chat etc etc.

Brothelcreeper
05-09-2017, 10:10 PM

LOL. I am still recovering from the shock of not getting a "girl" to orgasm for the first time in my life.

The funny thing is I seem to remember that "her" pussy was actually quite a nice fuck.

Anyway the punting life is all about experiences.

birch
06-09-2017, 04:38 PM
oh FFS - now how do you expect me to get that image out of my head in a hurry?

I've only just come back from a punt thinking this was a relevant thread and you do and do that to my head!