PDA

View Full Version : General talk HJ experts

nubtubs69
03-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Anyone got any recommendations for HJ's? My last go to was Nina at Bodyrotic but she's gone now. Zoe from lane cove is also another awesome girl, but she's a bit far and a bit hard to consistently book... Looking to just lie back, relax and enjoy.

phoenix555
03-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Anyone got any recommendations for HJ's? My last go to was Nina at Bodyrotic but she's gone now. Zoe from lane cove is also another awesome girl, but she's a bit far and a bit hard to consistently book... Looking to just lie back, relax and enjoy.

Babycat........

bigeasy
03-09-2017, 09:24 PM

Mimi at Burwood

nubtubs69
03-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Babycat........

Where does she work?

sidkut
12-09-2017, 11:12 AM
It seems that the question is still yet to be answered, so where does babysat work and under what name? I appreciate the answer.

caff3ry
12-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Pinky at SS all the way!!! Best HJ in the business

rooter
12-09-2017, 03:35 PM
A good HJ would seem like a very simple thing to get.
But there are HJs and there are HJs and the level of expertise varies immensely.
It's not just all in the hands; its the girl behind the hands, the tease, the psychology, the looks, the mood, the vibe etc.
A great HJ can be an elusive thing.

BlackToad
12-09-2017, 06:06 PM
In my punting career I would have received well over 100 HJs however only a handful I'd regard as from a HJ experts. Most girls just tug and tug until yougart time. Little teasing or finger massaging the head for instance, edging is a distant dream.

If Xmas can teach her girls about pussy squeeze then surely some MP shops can teach the girls how to become experts in HJ?

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Pinky at SS all the way!!! Best HJ in the business

Sorry brother Caff, I have to disagree!

Pinky is in my current Top 10, but probably won't make the all time list.

She is young and pretty and does a good job but on HJ alone, she is not in the same league as the trinity of masters in Coco, Candy and Mimi - and day light from Leng Leng and her magical hands .

Even on the MLs still serving, Yuki and Cherry (Croydon) would be in front of Pinky as well.

Just my 6 cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2017, 07:12 PM
But there are HJs and there are HJs and the level of expertise varies immensely.
It's not just all in the hands; its the girl behind the hands, the tease, the psychology, the looks, the mood, the vibe etc.

Yeap, there are HJs and there are HJs !!!

Babycat
12-09-2017, 08:17 PM
I used to watch a very good tutorial video of giving hj when I first started working in this industry. Very slowly, smoothy and sensual. Its length is around 17 minutes. But didn't dare to keep that link but forgot the source. Just remember and apply some of those skills of that video. Searching for it again now as I want to improve skills.

Peter69
12-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Yep I totally agree, would be very beneficial to the shops to have some good experts at this, I know I'd come back regularly if I came across one

beta101
12-09-2017, 09:15 PM

Yo u called? Lol

ML_Lover
13-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Out of the 25 or so MLs I have seen, the winner is Bonnie at Summerville. Really amazingly good at it. Very funny, cheeky girl, too.

Dokes
13-09-2017, 09:20 AM
HJ experts ? Na a women who can handle a blade or skiv is more impressive.

nubtubs69
13-09-2017, 01:24 PM

She is young and pretty and does a good job but on HJ alone, she is not in the same league as the trinity of masters in Coco, Candy and Mimi - and day light from Leng Leng and her magical hands .

Even on the MLs still serving, Yuki and Cherry (Croydon) would be in front of Pinky as well.

Just my 6 cents

Cheers

Oo cherry is amazing!

Mitch2
14-09-2017, 06:03 PM
The legendary when you always be there Mrs Palmer~

croney
14-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Mini from Burwood is back in business? Last I heard she had ceased her service. However I haven't been all over this forum often. I have saved up a special load which she might be able to help with.

Babycat
14-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Yes, she's back

Mini from Burwood is back in business? Last I heard she had ceased her service. However I haven't been all over this forum often. I have saved up a special load which she might be able to help with.

caff3ry
15-09-2017, 06:22 AM

Just my 6 cents

Cheers

hmmmmm, Master Coco I can agree with you on and even Candy I will concede never tried Mimi but that trinity is a force to be reckoned with.
That being said I'd rather not reminisce about the past if I could see Coco again I would but I can't. As for your other 2 in Yuki and Cherry I never get out to Croydon probably never will but I have pink firmly at my number 1 spot if we are only talking about current serving ML's.

cello
15-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Cristine ( Thai/Malaysian) ml that used to be with summer in Summerville . If anyone knows where she is now that would be great. Superb TT and technique.

Candy and mimi doesn't really need saying anymore, this is why you go to a more mature lady, one who knows how to handle a man.

In terms of the best, that's it that's all I've tried.

Devilex
15-09-2017, 09:23 AM

absolutely
I remember one of the experience when the Jap lady "foreplay" it for quite a few minutes before the HJ was given, and she slowly started it, within less than 10 stroke I exploded uncontrollably.

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2017, 09:28 AM
hmmmmm, Master Coco I can agree with you on and even Candy I will concede never tried Mimi but that trinity is a force to be reckoned with.
That being said I'd rather not reminisce about the past if I could see Coco again I would but I can't. As for your other 2 in Yuki and Cherry I never get out to Croydon probably never will but I have pink firmly at my number 1 spot if we are only talking about current serving ML's.

Joey at Snow Lotus , the rock, one of the best all rounder. Still serving now!

croney
15-09-2017, 10:10 AM
What is Mimi number please. Or PM

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2017, 10:21 AM
What is Mimi number please. Or PM

Somebody just asked that this morning :

Her rates have not changed since day one: $90/30 min, $120/45 and $150/60.

You need the no too ? 0406-411-592

Cheers

Bunningsnag
15-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Haven't had the pleasure of seeing the stars , Mimi and Coco but my best is Nina at Adelong St Sutherland. Mature milf and brilliant at her craft.

Babycat
15-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Which one in 221 exactly? You mean 221 Katherine st? There are few shops inside building but now so quiet. Give up working there after one day.

BEST HJ EVER was by a girl called Yoyo in 221 Chatswood. I've never cum so hard, so quick with so much.

(Sorry, maybe too much information...)

SavageXXX
15-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Cristine ( Thai/Malaysian) ml that used to be with summer in Summerville . If anyone knows where she is now that would be great. Superb TT and technique.

Candy and mimi doesn't really need saying anymore, this is why you go to a more mature lady, one who knows how to handle a man.

In terms of the best, that's it that's all I've tried.

i tried them and i agree with you broooo