PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K-Mina power of youth

negi
03-09-2017, 06:44 PM
I usually prefer Japanese girls in Ginza, however from time to time there are some K-girls who are just too good to resist in Ginza.
Of course in Ginza there is no such thing as KPS, so KPS free is guaranteed.

K-girls such as Baby, Angel, Alice, Rena, Mona (K and J mix), Kim, Miki and Barbie are those irresistible girls each which their own X-factors...

K-Mina is another one of those. her X-factor is her youth, her smooth skin, natural C cups boobs and her sweet kind personality (zero KPS)
Usually i always like to lead in sex, i don't like to be ordered around....except by Barbie....you know what i mean...lol...her DD is just tooooo goood!!
but Mina's voice with her sweet personality when she politely shyly ask me to turn around (plus the fact that she extra wash my butt in the shower)...what is for me not to obey??

DFK is full-on with Mina, she let you kiss her like you are her own boyfriend, shy-ly..., Her boobs are so soft and big and natural...love licking and sucking her pink nipples....
Mina provide DD too, although is not that hardcore as Barbie....nothing beat Barbie in that skillset.
Love DATY-ing her youthful honey pot, and i can tell she genuinely enjoys that.
however....the highlight is when she literally fuck my brain out in cowgirl position...., just totally surprised me...how that shy innocent sweet girl....become soo wild on top of me riding my cock fast and furious style and at the same time licking my nipples....priceless mastercard moment!!