PDA

View Full Version : Question Any suggestions for Shenzhen

cjh
04-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Greetings all,
Am off to Shenzhen in a month or so for a few days. Does anyone have any pertinant information they would like to share, specifically in the Futian district?

Of course upon my return I will have to do a report on what I discovered on my travels. The same as the pollies do:smile:

kingwally
04-09-2017, 08:03 PM
I went there 5 years ago so this may well be out of date but I would go to a place called Changping...there was a lot of action there then.

cjh
06-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Thankyou Kingwally

dickless2000
10-09-2017, 12:41 PM
not much action going on there anymore after the whole country on crackdown, please becareful, there aren't many places that offers special service anymore, the ones that still operates don't expect any quality, theyre usually old or have bad hygene like they smoking crack. CHangPing or CP still have some hotels which operates an underground KTV but it requires referrals from pimps, so in other words, you need to find a pimp, they work as travel guides, I found mine on Wechat, so just search look around

ozmreeee
27-03-2018, 03:19 PM
I remember about 10 years ago goong tospa at my hotel (4* back then) and getting nice massage and HE - she was totally naked. Suspect that’s no longer available at the hotel now

Bob Smith
06-04-2018, 07:07 PM
not much action going on there anymore after the whole country on crackdown, please becareful, there aren't many places that offers special service anymore, the ones that still operates don't expect any quality, theyre usually old or have bad hygene like they smoking crack. CHangPing or CP still have some hotels which operates an underground KTV but it requires referrals from pimps, so in other words, you need to find a pimp, they work as travel guides, I found mine on Wechat, so just search look around

Have they all come over to Sydney now?

Highnoon
22-05-2018, 01:57 AM
If the hotel offers a massage, just call the massage reception or the health club of the hotel from your room and tell the receptionist that you need a girl. In most cases, a beauty will knock at your door ...

Highnoon
22-05-2018, 01:59 AM
1000 to 1500 RMB to be invested for FS.