PDA

View Full Version : Ginza new K Shasha...............OMG

negi
06-09-2017, 01:03 AM
When i thought that K Miki is the most beautiful K girl that I m so fortunate to come across in 17 years of my punting career, and that record will be difficult to break.........I am wrong!!

The new K girl in Ginza K Shasha just break the new record. And what even more amazing is she is all natural beauty. 165 cm tall, her beautiful face her wavy stylish shoulder length hair...........absolute beauty!!

The photo posted on Ginza website even though might be really her, doesnt do her justice at all. I think it was a poor choice of dress and hairstyle on the photo posted might be the cause.

The real K Shasha in person is absolutely stunning beautiful, wearing a sexy see through french maid dress for the night, her body is absolutely hmmmm hmmmmmm......, long legs, slim with sexy ass and B-C absolutely perfectly shaped NATURAL boobs with sexy nipples which i cant help but to lick and suck for hours.

Shasha is bit nervous at start, but treat her gentle and she will quickly warm up to you. She made quite bit of noise when she is aroused and enjoy the sex. DFK, she is basically fuck your throat using her tongue ...lol..., the feeling of making love to her is alternating between GFE and passionate lust.
Shasha enjoys DATY, sex in all different positions, nothing mechanical at all about her, all just GFE then turn to passionate lust.
After sex, she just cuddled to you and hug you close, i just enjoy the priceless moment just watching her beautiful face lays on my arm and occasionally giving her DFK.

Will definitely see her again everytime whenever she is working

justinfox
26-11-2017, 08:43 PM
The photo posted on Ginza website even though might be really her, doesnt do her justice at all. I think it was a poor choice of dress and hairstyle on the photo posted might be the cause.

The real K Shasha in person is absolutely stunning beautiful, wearing a sexy see through french maid dress for the night, her body is absolutely hmmmm hmmmmmm......, long legs, slim with sexy ass and B-C absolutely perfectly shaped NATURAL boobs with sexy nipples which i cant help but to lick and suck for hours.

aaaah thanks for clarifying that I've read in a few places and 1 friend mention she was better looking than miki and one of the best looking in ginza period .... but the photo don't give too much details... but if ur saying looks better in real life ...then i gotta book this girl

cassius
26-11-2017, 09:28 PM
How can anyone be more beautiful than Miki?

Assandlegs
27-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Ginza Girls are all great!! I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them as long as you're not an asshole..
I was fortunate to see Cookie and Lala and had an amazing time with both (Lala twice)... Miki is on my bucket list, now Sasha is on there!!
Man, the things I could do if I won lotto or powerball....

Thanks for great review btw negi !

Longan
09-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Sasha's off the website again. Think she's gone for good this time. Fuck. My life is over. Will never get to fuck her. Not even after months of waiting.

justinfox
09-12-2017, 12:24 AM
fuk j minnie is gone aswell .. and k penny ..hopefully the have new girls ... the current has some great chinese girls but they need more thai and jap girls

50cents
11-12-2017, 07:52 PM
fuk j minnie is gone aswell .. and k penny ..hopefully the have new girls ... the current has some great chinese girls but they need more thai and jap girls

Yes, we had a fair share of Korean & Chinese girls this year. I do miss the influx of Japanese & Thai girls compared to previous years, their GFE is little more special. I am still waiting for that Christmas present to end 2017 on a high note. Last year we had Rola, wondering what Ginza will add this year. Might have to revisit Olivia again as pressie for myself.